Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

No stupid. Your own post makes you a liar. There are certain conditions that need to be met for you to get a free ID. Most people dont meet those conditions.

You love tossing out that term, yet I said those who can't get them can indeed get them for free. I then provided you the links to the respective DMV's to show the requirements, so it is YOU who are lying.

Silly boi.

You did it out of fear. You should have pulled them and put them in another league if you werent a coward. No one can force you to get the vax but there will be consequences you have to deal with.
Are you anti-vax, A?

Hey, what's wrong with us women in our early 60s?

Not a thing is wrong with women in their early 60s!
I date the ones who've taken care of themselves all the time ...
Well actually, since COVID - haven't dated much. Will date only vaxed.
Sure beautiful on the Central Oregon Coast today!! :D

Or they could just get vaccinated – it’s ridiculous not to.

They aren't going to get vaccinated.

They would have by now if they were going to.

I think that the system of separating the unvaccinated is a horrible necessity.

There high risk people out there who can die because of those selfish people who won't get vaccinated.

They are free to not vaccinate but they better not whine and cry about the consequences of their very bad choice.

Most Black people are not homeless or ex cons. Besides this is only for renewals you retard. Meaning that you have to find a way to get there and let your ID expire before you can do this.
Your self loathing is delicious. Whining 101. Black people can get an ID as easily as white people. Stop with your nonsense. We are all equals.

I hadn't really noticed a big difference, no. Did you bag a few yourself, Don?

Thanks for the tips, but when they get too rude, I prefer kicking them in the nuts. That's just me, though.
To say I 'bagged' some would be too much against my game plan here. But I have been able to encourage some reasonable dialogue between some few of the hardliners and myself. Be that to my credit or just to the fading loyalty they feel toward Trump.
I would just suggest watching for some of them asking some important questions which indicate their lack of confidence.

To say I 'bagged' some would be too much against my game plan here. But I have been able to encourage some reasonable dialogue between some few of the hardliners and myself. Be that to my credit or just to the fading loyalty they feel toward Trump.
I would just suggest watching for some of them asking some important questions which indicate their lack of confidence.
Name em. This should be rich.

It's likely that about half of those who claim to be anti-vaxxers have been vaccinated.

That must be very convenient! In the rural area where I live, no stores offer that, not even during the lockdown. Their idea of 'curbside' pickup is to go inside and wait in line with everyone else to pick up your take out meal. LOL

That's not good.

I don't live in a rural area so we have that. In fact every large grocery store has it. Most restaurants have it now too.

I think that would be good for the unvaccinated in places that it's available.

Name em. This should be rich.
No. There was enough damage done by just that reply to the lady.

If you don't 'go off' now, we'll work on it together. If you go off I'll probably continue to ignore you on account of your avatar annoying me.

No. There was enough damage done by just that reply to the lady.

If you don't 'go off' now, we'll work on it together. If you go off I'll probably continue to ignore you on account of your avatar annoying me.
OldLady and I are civil. Now you made a statement and I am asking you to name the people in that statement. Or admit you’re a liar.

OldLady and I are civil. Now you made a statement and I am asking you to name the people in that statement. Or admit you’re a liar.
I won't name the people and so you've left me with no other choice than admitting I'm a liar.

I don't accept that, and I don't accept discussing anything with you any longer.

They aren't going to get vaccinated.

They would have by now if they were going to.

I think that the system of separating the unvaccinated is a horrible necessity.

There high risk people out there who can die because of those selfish people who won't get vaccinated.

They are free to not vaccinate but they better not whine and cry about the consequences of their very bad choice.
Untrue. I just got my vaccine.

That's not good.

I don't live in a rural area so we have that. In fact every large grocery store has it. Most restaurants have it now too.

I think that would be good for the unvaccinated in places that it's available.
Surely! I'm very jealous.

Forum List

Back