Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

Vaccinated people can still spread it. Those like myself who had it cannot. Trust the science, leftist.

Actually it's still an open question as to if vaccinated people carry and transmit the virus as much as the unvaccinated. What we do know is that the vaccinated are not using up life saving resources. \

Also, I was referring to mask wearing indoors, idiot.

Actually it's still an open question as to if vaccinated people carry and transmit the virus as much as the unvaccinated. What we do know is that the vaccinated are not using up life saving resources. \

Also, I was referring to mask wearing indoors, idiot.
Idiot. I had it and we do know that it’s unlikely those who had it can spread it and I am also vaccinated you dumb leftist coward.

Oh yes, everyone. All either gullible and believing the con about (nonexistent) in-person voter fraud, or in on the con in hopes it will tilt elections to Republicans. There is no third rail on this one. It's crystal clear.
I do not believe it is voter suppression so by definition it’s not everyone. I am neither gullible nor stupid. Happy to compare resumes at any time.

No it isnt you retard. You can catch it again easier of you don't get the vax.
Can you? Catch it again? LOL

How many have caught it again? You’re so stupid it hurts. The whole point of the antibodies is that you don’t catch it again. You fucking idiot. I was Donating my own blood to help those who had it. Why would the American Red Cross allow me to do so if I could catch it again? Do explain that one, you unemployed racist dork.

Neat, you admitted that those who had it are unlikely to spread it so why a vaccine mandate for them? Just in case?

I'm not so sure that people who have had COVID need to be vaccinated if there was some sort of system to document cases and we were absolutely sure that everyone who had COVID walked away with some degree of consistent immunity. However not all cases are the same, not sure how variants play into this in the future, certainly wouldn't want to create a system where people could lie about having COVID either. So, for now the best way is to just get vaccinated.

I know it's illegal to ask WHY you need a support dog or emotional support dog. But to ask if you have been vaxxed and want proof? Slippery slope. Think...wedding cake for a gay couple. Some rules apply, some don't.

If I am asked, I would tell them it's none of their business. If they tell me to prove it one way or another, I would just walk out. This is retail, though. Drs office? Dunno.
I told my doctor, vaccines didn’t work! People are still getting Wuhan

I'm not so sure that people who have had COVID need to be vaccinated if there was some sort of system to document cases and we were absolutely sure that everyone who had COVID walked away with some degree of consistent immunity. However not all cases are the same, not sure how variants play into this in the future, certainly wouldn't want to create a system where people could lie about having COVID either. So, for now the best way is to just get vaccinated.
What if you test negative? I have a paper for that. Not sick, not contagious. Hmmmmmm

Forum List

Back