Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

They aren't going to get vaccinated.

They would have by now if they were going to.

I think that the system of separating the unvaccinated is a horrible necessity.

There high risk people out there who can die because of those selfish people who won't get vaccinated.

They are free to not vaccinate but they better not whine and cry about the consequences of their very bad choice.
i got news for ya pal ...covid aint going away vaxed or not ! its a lab created virus unleashed on the world by a leftist totalitarian gov known as the CCP ! instead of complaining about fellow Americans the left needs to blame their Chicom allies !

i got news for ya pal ...covid aint going away vaxed or not ! its a lab created virus unleashed on the world by a leftist totalitarian gov known as the CCP ! instead of complaining about fellow Americans the left needs to blame their Chicom allies !
You mean blame those who don't do anything to curb the spread of the virus? You fucking Communists.

You mean blame those who don't do anything to curb the spread of the virus? You fucking Communists.
the majority of Americans are vaccinated ! the people who lead in not being vaxed are the young ! there are many on the left and the right that havent been vaxed ! the point im trying to make is no one is calling out the CCP for unleashing and purposefully lying about and spreading covid19 ! will the left place any blame on China !

So, what have we learned...........If you receive your "vaccination" then by gosh it doesn't mean you've fought off your snowflaking disposition. So you can still get sick by the unvaccinated demonstrating A. you're an idiot & have been had, and/or B. vaccinations are a placebo.

How about we turn this around? As a store owner I should be able to prevent those who have been vaccinated from entering, because I fear you'll spread that shit you've been vaccinated with, which is code for I don't want any pussies in my store. Fair enough?

So, what have we learned...........If you receive your "vaccination" then by gosh it doesn't mean you've fought off your snowflaking disposition. So you can still get sick by the unvaccinated demonstrating A. you're an idiot & have been had, and/or B. vaccinations are a placebo.

How about we turn this around? As a store owner I should be able to prevent those who have been vaccinated from entering, because I fear you'll spread that shit you've been vaccinated with, which is code for I don't want any pussies in my store. Fair enough?

You certainly gave some paranoia issues. Placebo??? You're nuts.

Wrong.

Public accommodations laws prohibit discrimination only for classes of persons provided for in the law; they are not ‘comprehensive.’

Because no public accommodations law has a provision for those not vaccinated, business owners may lawfully refuse service to those who are not vaccinated.
Hey genius, when you delineate between vaccinated and unvaccinated people in commercial settings, you create comprehensive classes of people to discriminate against, meaning the law applies here, you legally illiterate fool.

What if the unvaccinated person was gay? What if the store owner was a Christian? Will you ignore their unvaccinated status for their sexual affiliation?

Can you possibly not be a hypocrite once in your life?

Hey genius, when you delineate between vaccinated and unvaccinated people in commercial settings, you create comprehensive classes of people to discriminate against, meaning the law applies here, you legally illiterate fool.

What if the unvaccinated person was gay? What if the store owner was a Christian? Will you ignore their unvaccinated status for their sexual affiliation?

Can you possibly not be a hypocrite once in your life?
You’re always at liberty to petition your lawmakers to amend local public accommodations laws to provide for those not vaccinated.

Good luck with that.

Go ahead..

the majority of Americans are vaccinated ! the people who lead in not being vaxed are the young ! there are many on the left and the right that havent been vaxed ! the point im trying to make is no one is calling out the CCP for unleashing and purposefully lying about and spreading covid19 ! will the left place any blame on China !

China deserves a lot of blame that doesn't mean assholes get to use them as cover because they are spreading disinformation and outright lies about the virus, vaccines and masks. Take some responsibility people.

Forum List

Back