Can anyone please tell me if the liberals are claiming that no democrat has ever tried to dig dirt?

bripat9643, post: 17740807
Again, Goldstone wrote it, not Trump.

You are the moron, a moron that lies. Yes Goldstone wrote it (I never said he didn't) but Trump Jr. responded to what was written. That was my point backed up by Napolitano.

Lil Donny said he would L❤️VE to receive something from the Russian Government that would help his father win.

Now we know there was a former Russian intelligence officer in Lil Donny's L❤️VE meeting and now we know mystery participant number 4 "Keveladze" turns out to be connected to a past involving Russian money laundering in the US.

It's no wonder you think Napolitano is wrong. You can't understand what I write, how could you understand what a right wing expert on the matter says.

The Original Tree, post: 17741471
You mean like The DNC and members of Clinton's campaign who went to THE UKRANIAN EMBASSY to get dirt on Trump from Ukranian Spies?

The member on the Clinton campaign that suggested working with The Ukraine's embassy was told that nothing could be obtained and used from Ukraine unless they reveal it publically.

Your post is a lie. Long ago debunked.

Provide your source. So we can laugh at you.

The Original Tree, post: 17741430
We all know that Liberals do not respect The Truth, and that lying is just a tool for them to get what they want.

Read it and weep. Another Lefty Know Nothing Liar Exposed Again.

Not one link establishes that the Muslim Americans being investigated are foreign nationals.

This is what you were attempting to respond to.

NotfooledbyW, post: 17739454
Who says they were foreign nationals? Did you make that lie up all on your own?

You still have no backup that removes the liar stays from you screen name.

Yours is an obvious lie. Are you proud of it?

Theowl32, post: 17701799
The actual crimes

What 'actual' crimes?

In America any one of us being charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Maybe not so much in Russia. Do you want America to become more like Russia under the Great Leader as Trump fondly regards him?

iceberg, post: 17701934
now - is digging for dirt on your opponent the bad thing here?

You cannot break the law when digging up dirt on your opponent. Such as tapping phones, or breaking into opponents office aka Watergate, or hacking into computers, drugging somebody etc.

Therein lies the problem for Lil Donny, Kushner and Manafort as top officials of a campaign. Agreeing to meet with someone offering dirt coming from the Russian Government with the intent on using it, means they did not care if the dirt was obtained legally. If it was obtained legally the Russia government would have been better served to do what The Ukraine did.

Make it public.

Both sides had an intent to keep the meeting secret. What was that all about.

Judge Napolitano had it right. Suspicious activities by Trump's team and the Russian players including a former Russian spy and Russian money laundering expert, make the need for investigating for a potential crime necessary.

No lib is Napolitano.

Trump had a secret meeting with Putin
At the G20.

The Orange Clown, Putin and Putin's translator were in on the conversation but no other Americans. Our Clown was the lone American with Putin for an hour.

I hope Trump was begging for asylum for him and Jr and Kushner.

Because no other leaders have ever done that! Is this what you got for a new scandal? You are digging deep nutter.

Any damage done to Hildabeast is great for the country... fact

Last edited:
Trump had a secret meeting with Putin
At the G20.

The Orange Clown, Putin and Putin's translator were in on the conversation but no other Americans. Our Clown was the lone American with Putin for an hour.

I hope Trump was begging for asylum for him and Jr and Kushner.
You mean the fake media wasn't present?

IMPEACH HIM!

bripat9643, post: 17740807
Again, Goldstone wrote it, not Trump.

You are the moron, a moron that lies. Yes Goldstone wrote it (I never said he didn't) but Trump Jr. responded to what was written. That was my point backed up by Napolitano.

First you call me a liar, then you admit what I posted was 100% accurate, and you call me a moron?! Talk about being stupid. My dog tell you that what you posted was wrong and stupid.

Lil Donny said he would L❤️VE to receive something from the Russian Government that would help his father win.

He said no such thing, you lying moron. He only said "I love it," and didn't specify what "it" was. You are not free, as you believe, to fill in the blank.

Now we know there was a former Russian intelligence officer in Lil Donny's L❤️VE meeting and now we know mystery participant number 4 "Keveladze" turns out to be connected to a past involving Russian money laundering in the US.
Trump didn't pick the people who attended, moron. It appears Obama had more to do with who attended than Trump.

It's no wonder you think Napolitano is wrong. You can't understand what I write, how could you understand what a right wing expert on the matter says.

I understand that you feel free to make things up that never happened.

bripat9643, post: 17748005
First you call me a liar, then you admit what I posted was 100% accurate, and you call me a moron?!

I am equally accurate in understanding what Goldstone wrote in the email. You are a Moron for believing DJTjr has no responsibilty for responding to Goldstone in the way he did. So moronic you cannot respond to the point I made at all.

Last edited:
He said no such thing, you lying moron. He only said "I love it," and didn't specify what "it" was. You are not free, as you believe, to fill in the blank

Liar Lil Donny's response to Goldman is in full below.

You can lie no more.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I L❤️VE it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

I inserted the emoticon for emphasis.

The "it"is sensitive information being provided by the Russian Government as Golstone clearly wrote.

Trump didn't pick the people who attended, moron. It appears Obama had more to do with who attended than Trump

Trump Jr should have picked the FBI to attend the meeting or consulted the campaign's legal team before attending.

First you call me a liar, then you admit what I posted was 100% accurate, and you call me a moron?!

I am equally accurate in understanding what Goldstone wrote in the email. You are a Moron for believing DJTjr has no responsibilty for responding to Goldstone in the way he did. So moronic you cannot respond to the point I made at all.

Sorry, turd, but only Goldstone is responsible for what Goldstone said. Trump is not responsible. That's how the law looks at it, and that's how anyone who isn't brain damaged looks at it. Your constant attempts to blame Trump for Goldstone's comments are the work of a sleazy lying douche bag. No one is buying it.

The bottom line is that nothing Trump did was illegal or even unethical. Opposition research is politics. You act like it's a crime if Republicans do it but give crooked Hillary a free pass.

Trump didn't pick the people who attended, moron. It appears Obama had more to do with who attended than Trump

Trump Jr should have picked the FBI to attend the meeting or consulted the campaign's legal team before attending.
Nope. How could he know the fake news would be waging war on the Trump administration after the campaign and blowing up every petty thing into a criminal offense? What he did was perfectly legal and SOP for political campaigns. I don't consult an attorney every time a call someone or have a meeting, so why should Trump? You make these idiot claims because you got nothing.

enjoy-your-trump-russia-nothingburger-nothingburger-cnn-24287253.png

He said no such thing, you lying moron. He only said "I love it," and didn't specify what "it" was. You are not free, as you believe, to fill in the blank

Liar Lil Donny's response to Goldman is in full below.

You can lie no more.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I L❤️VE it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

I inserted the emoticon for emphasis.

The "it"is sensitive information being provided by the Russian Government as Golstone clearly wrote.
It's meaningless. It's a great big nothing burger.

bripat9643, post: 17748715
It's meaningless. It's a great big nothing burger

So Junior wrote he would love to get his hands on 'meaningless' dirt on Clinton from the Russian Government. That's pretty stupid on his part don't you agree?

bripat9643, post: 17748707
Of course you have. I have nailed you on it every time you have done it.

Never. You can't point to one single time where I made something up. You've lied in your responses. That can be confirmed.

I didn't make this up.

You said "they hoped to get information directly from a foreign government." Of course, the "hoping" part is mind reading on your part. You have no idea what they "hoped for."

I proved it here:

"You are an absolute idiot. Hoping to get dirt on HRC from the Russian Government is putting it mildly.

Jr twerp said he would "love ❤️ it" as long as it was high level and sensitive information as part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump.

My god you are drowning in The Donald's Dupe Juice.

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Goldstone wrote in the email to Trump Jr.

"If it's what you say I love it," Trump Jr. replied, according to the email he released."

Trump Jr. releases email chain on his Russian meeting - CNNPolitics.com

You cannot dismiss the email. It is physical evidence. No mind reading required.

Forum List

Back