Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

Fk‘n A it isn’t. It’s as much my business as any illegal firearm. Gun a holics have a distasteful habit of moving their” range” guns into the hands of kids, criminals and illegals. The only thing they like more then guns, is the next one they can buy after selling the previous one to a criminal at an inflated price.
That would make someone a gun dealer, and "gun a holics" don't deal in guns, they obtain and keep them.

Fk‘n A it isn’t. It’s as much my business as any illegal firearm. Gun a holics have a distasteful habit of moving their” range” guns into the hands of kids, criminals and illegals. The only thing they like more then guns, is the next one they can buy after selling the previous one to a criminal at an inflated price.
Damn if you aren't a lying pos.

You asked. If you don’t think you’ll like the answer, don’t ask.

I didn't ask anything ... I told you no one is compelled to even listen to your garbage.
Getting it wrong again won't help you any ... :auiqs.jpg:

No one is compelled to negotiate their Rights with you ... And no one is asking you to agree.
Some might suggest it is precisely why the Founders left us the opportunity to shoot people like you for trying.

We are not asking ... We already have the firearms ... And upwards of a million successful background checks for new firearms purchases a month ...
For high-capacity firearms as well ... Get that through your head ... :auiqs.jpg:

And we have the highest gun death rates of any developed nation in the world. Get that through your pin head.

And we have the highest gun death rates of any developed nation in the world. Get that through your pin head.

That has nothing to do with anything I posted ...
I told you that no one is compelled to listen to your garbage ... We are not asking you anything and we are not negotiating anything.

Why is it that American citizens have to show a need in order to enjoy a guaranteed right?

No other right listed in the Bill of Rights requires showing a need. The 1st amendment does not require you show a need for your religion or free press.

Why is it that American citizens have to show a need in order to enjoy a guaranteed right?
They don't. The USSC said so.

Held: New York’s proper-cause requirement violates the Fourteenth Amendment by preventing law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms in public for self-defense

Game over.

It makes you sound mentally challenged.

Having guns is not going to protect you from the police or military. With normal police equipment, SWAT teams, police tactics and fire power etc, they can easily neutralize any armed threat or movement. They wouldn't even break a sweat. Not to mention, police surveillance tactics will make it impossible for an anti-government group to organize a big enough threat to the regime. You don't have a chance. And that is only the police. Your little AR-15 isn't going to do anything to a drone, tank, apache helicopter, fighter jet or combat unit (much less special forces). There is a reason you have not seen a people's uprising to over-throw a government even in Africa in decade. And really only Sudan has been overthrown by a military coup.

No, the only reason you want certain guns (such as a AR-15) is because you like to have them.

It is true the vast majority of gun owners are responsible and good people, including AR-15 owners. But that 1% or 0.05% that are not responsible can cause havoc, as we just saw in Highland park (an event I was on my way to attend and an event to which I know many people that were directly effected).

If you want to hunt, then a single shot hunting rifle will suffice. If it is about home defense, then handguns and shotguns (which as both short-range) would be sufficient.

There are many things that can be done, such as arm teachers, have cops in schools, secure soft targets, better mental health facilities, red flag rules and immunity for snitching, involuntary institutionalization, high standards for gun ownership, higher and minimum sentences for illegal gun possession, Federal no buy lists, vicarious liability for guns for the gun owner etc., but stop with the argument that you need guns for tyrannical governments! Because it is foolish.

There should be a ban on all guns other then single shot hunting rifles, handguns and shotguns.

Now I know handguns are by far the weapon of choice in the vast number of homicides, but so called "assault rifles" (yes I know that is a term the liberals made up) it by far a more sufficient weapon to commit mass murder then a handgun, even if they are semi-automatic (vs full).

Keep sticking to these stances that turn off the moderates (e.g. ban on abortion and do nothing on guns) and then cry about how Demorats can win with gas over $5-6, out of control inflation, major blunders in foreign policy and everyone hating woke politics. If the Demorats keep the House and pick up senate seats you are going to see the most radical changes to this country that we haver ever seen.

Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!​

Assuming this wasn't just a venting rant, the worst part is no one needs to claim this since they have a constitutional right to own guns and need only remind any would be tyrants of that fact...I got your back brother

Last edited:

According to the FBI:

"Between 2007 and 2017, nearly 1,700 people were murdered with a knife or sharp object per year. That’s almost four times the number of people murdered by an assailant with any sort of rifle."

According to the New York Times:

"According to a New York Times analysis, since 2007 [-2019], at least “173 people have been killed in mass shootings in the United States involving AR-15s.”"

"With an average of 13,657 homicides per year during the 2007-2017 timeframe, about one-tenth of one percent of homicides were produced by mass shootings involving AR-15s."

According to the FBI:

"Between 2007 and 2017, nearly 1,700 people were murdered with a knife or sharp object per year. That’s almost four times the number of people murdered by an assailant with any sort of rifle."

According to the New York Times:

"According to a New York Times analysis, since 2007 [-2019], at least “173 people have been killed in mass shootings in the United States involving AR-15s.”"

"With an average of 13,657 homicides per year during the 2007-2017 timeframe, about one-tenth of one percent of homicides were produced by mass shootings involving AR-15s."

What’s your problem ? Firearms aren’t all AR15;platform rifles. And, legislation needs to apply to all firearms not just the ones you get your personal rocks off over.

That’s wrong. Simply wanting one is NOT SUPPORTED BY THE CONSTITUTION.
Yes it is, you fucking dumbass. That's what a right is. It refers to a behavior that government cannot place limits on.

The 2@ refers to the rights of the PEOPLE, not persons.

"The people" in the 2nd Amendment means exactly the same thing as it does in the first Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[4]

We the people have a right to arm ourselves with nukes and another arm we deem necessary. That doesn’t mean any person can arm themselves with any arm, anywhere. I’m backed up by every decision by the SC regarding firearms and their regulations. Only qualified PERSONS can be armed….read Heller. It SUPPORTS REGULATION and no, anyone can’t possess a firearm simply because they want one.

Why would the government need q right to arm itself? Who's going to stop it? The Constitution was created to protect citizens from the government, moron.

Is there any NAZI leftwing argument that you don't swallow hook, line and sinker?

Yes it is, you fucking dumbass. That's what a right is. It refers to a behavior that government cannot place limits on.
What a bozo you are. The gov places limits on everyone of your rights that are given to the people in general but at the same time only qualified persons can have EVERYONE of your rights. .
Name one instance in either the first or the second amendment applies to absolutely everyone, regardless of location, status and intent. You fking can‘t. All your rights in the first and second are REGULATED.

The people" in the 2nd Amendment means exactly the same thing as it does in the first Amendment.
The first amendment is no different then the second as far as a persons rights are concerned. Not all persons, have those rights at any time in any place.What a fking dufus.
What are you ? A Supreme Court judge. ? You have fking idea. You have to qualify for all your rights.

Just wanting any right never by itself qualifies you to have it.

Last edited:
Why would the government need q right to arm itself?
Dumbo, the constitution allows the govt to arm and establish the militia. They can draft and arm your sorry ass, though I don’t know why they would try with idiots like you.

Forum List

Back