Can someone explain how Republicans have no shame.

It's strange. Republicans just say stuff. Jr. Colleges cost two trillion. NASA has no mission. Keystone will create a million jobs. How come they aren't held to the same standard as everyone else?

LOL, I don't know what's more hilarious. The irony of the question you asked, or that you are the one who asked it.

No one says any of those, BTW.
Except Republicans on the USMB. Read my signature line for some more goodies.

It's strange. Republicans just say stuff. Jr. Colleges cost two trillion. NASA has no mission. Keystone will create a million jobs. How come they aren't held to the same standard as everyone else?

LOL, I don't know what's more hilarious. The irony of the question you asked, or that you are the one who asked it.

No quotes to back it up, Opie.

So I have to go look them up again? How could I make up Jr. Colleges costing two trillion? And "Nasa has no mission"?

Fox Revives Debunked Keystone XL Sustainable Jobs Myth Research Media Matters for America

Fox Wildly Inflates The Number Of Jobs Keystone XL Pipeline Might Create Research Media Matters for America

Garland, this is another story -- this is the Keystone XL pipeline that some estimates, even Senator Barrasso, who's been on this show before, said could provide up to a million new high-paying jobs if it just gets signed off by Obama

Tired of the bitch slap?

You can't hold the insane to the standards of a reasonable man. They lack a conscience and cognition. It's easy for them to just say totally irrational shit, since that's all they have.
you mean like those who call for the down syndrome kids to be put out of their misery?....

Tired of the bitch slap?

No, tired of arguing with a petulant eight year old. Your argument is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back