can trump still win ?

I love the narrative that for some reason, out of nowhere, suddenly there's no question that Trump can win. Something (never named) catastrophic has happened, and gosh, it's too bad, but he just can't win.

The only thing that has happened is that we have realized, as a nation, that the election is rigged.

Apparently we have decided, as a nation, to just go along.

I love the narrative that for some reason, out of nowhere, suddenly there's no question that Trump can win. Something (never named) catastrophic has happened, and gosh, it's too bad, but he just can't win.

The only thing that has happened is that we have realized, as a nation, that the election is rigged.

It's not rigged, he has yet to demonstrate the knowledge that the swing voters in swing states elect the president, not the base he just keeps on playing to like it's still the primaries.

lol, was it "rigged" when he won the Republican nomination? Or is it only "rigged" when he's losing?

lol, was it "rigged" when he won the Republican nomination? Or is it only "rigged" when he's losing?
The republican supervisors of elections in red states are not at all happy with this sore loser talk.

Nonsense.

The ‘election’ is not ‘rigged.’

In fact, there is no ‘election,’ instead there are elections in each of the states, conducted by the states, in accordance with the laws of each state.

It would be impossible to orchestrate among the many states some sort of ‘conspiracy’ to alter the outcome of those many elections contrary to the will of the voters.

Trump will lose not because anything was ‘rigged,’ but because a majority of the voters correctly realize that Trump is unfit to be president.

Trump can do well tonight. All Clinton has to do is play defense and let him rage. If Trump handles his temper, he can be formidable.

Trump is renown for his calm deliberate demeanor and levelheadedness. He may win bigly.
LOL He is known for his erratic stream-of-consciousness way of speaking and quick temper when criticized. Who are you talking about?

It's not rigged, he has yet to demonstrate the knowledge that the swing voters in swing states elect the president, not the base he just keeps on playing to like it's still the primaries.
Yes, it is rigged, dumbass.

Please don't insult the entire world by continuing to assert a lie that everybody knows is a lie.

Trump can do well tonight. All Clinton has to do is play defense and let him rage. If Trump handles his temper, he can be formidable.

Trump is renown for his calm deliberate demeanor and levelheadedness. He may win bigly.
LOL He is known for his erratic stream-of-consciousness way of speaking and quick temper when criticized. Who are you talking about?

Nobody except commies are offended by his "way of speaking" though it is telling that you object to his "way of speaking" and his ability to defend himself lol.

who will win tonights debate ? could trump still win ? thanks

Can Trump still win?

Well let's see.

1. Corporate America and Wall Street want Hillary
2. Corporate media all around the world want Hillary.
3. Those in Washington, including a good many Republicans, want Hillary

You tell me. Does Trump have a chance?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, uh uh, nooooooooooooooooooooooo never

:hellno:

I think he can win yes! :thup:

That is if the Clinton Mafia doesn't steal the election, like they stole it from Bernie Sanders.
. When Hillary was defending her lies on Benghazi, and when she said " who cares if it was over a video or some guys out for a stroll one night, AT THIS POINT what difference does it make ??? She felt at this point that they had her cold busted on the lies they told about the attack being about a video. She was horrified that she was on the hot seat, and was about to have her feathers stripped. That is why she gave such a angered answer that made no sense, because she figured if she could shout them down, then it would go away somehow. It did for that moment, and so it worked for that moment, but it also showed a guilty Hillary on the defence trying to cover up a tragic event by lies, dam lies, and more lies.

True but you must admit he is one of the most polite gentlemen of our age.

If he goes on the attack tonight and acts like a jerk. Well, I'll say nearly impossible...If he surprises us and acts presidential...Well, maybe a slight chance.
. Acts presidential concerning Hillary Clinton ??? Your kidding me right ????? This woman invented lies and corruption, but you think that she is more presidential than Trump can be ???? You must have fallen and bumped your head. If I was Trump I would show just how unpresidential this woman is, and I wouldn't care how dam mad she got (the more mad the better), because she can't stand to be outed like that by anyone. It's time to put this thing into perspective, where people put this country first, and these critters back to where they belong (in the swamp).

Forum List

Back