Can we cut the bullshit about spending under Obama?

That's a republican myth. I made a thread on it :)

You also made a thread that Obama is not a big spender - and that has been thoroughly, completely, and totally debunked. :eusa_whistle:

The truth is, you believe whatever ThinkProgress tells you (and ThinkProgress is in the business of lying).

I have never once in the history of my membership cited ThinkProgress. In fact, I do a good job in avoiding sources with bias. I'm sure you on the other hand think of Fox News as your political bible.

When you cite articles that used ThinkProgress for their articles, you are citing ThinkProgress.

You also made a thread that Obama is not a big spender - and that has been thoroughly, completely, and totally debunked. :eusa_whistle:

The truth is, you believe whatever ThinkProgress tells you (and ThinkProgress is in the business of lying).

I have never once in the history of my membership cited ThinkProgress. In fact, I do a good job in avoiding sources with bias. I'm sure you on the other hand think of Fox News as your political bible.

When you cite articles that used ThinkProgress for their articles, you are citing ThinkProgress.

Prove to me I have done that.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Remember - he's a Dumbocrat. And Dumbocrats don't despise wealth - they despise people who have something they don't.

That's why Obama sits on tens of millions of dollars while is aunt, his brother, and his nephew all wallow in extreme poverty. That's why Hollywood leer jet limousine liberals wallow in hundreds of millions while so many go hungry.

And the best part? All of them evade the very taxes they profess to love... :eusa_whistle:

^^^this :thup:

I love how i say i have nothing against the wealthy yet you all choose not to believe me based on the faulty logic that I may or may not be a democrat.

I'm not.

For the record [MENTION=33739]Billy000[/MENTION] - you were not the Billy I was referring to there. Follow the thread, I was responding to the idiocy of someone else with Billy in their name.

Now that being said, you are about as radical left-wing bat-shit crazy off the reservation as it gets. The fact that you believe government creates growth and wealth is simply as absurd as it gets.

All government taxes are capable of doing is stunting growth, impeding prosperity, and creating hardship. There is a reason that after 5 years of Obama and 100% of every policy he wanted to "fix" the economy, all we have to show for it is record unemployment and record food stamp recipients.

Prove to me I have done that.

Ok....

In the case of Bush's cuts, for every dollar lost in revenue, there is only 59 cents in growth.

Again, check out the new thread I made. It explains it.

Luntz Watch: Tax Cut Credibility Crumbles | ThinkProgress :eusa_whistle:

I love how i say i have nothing against the wealthy yet you all choose not to believe me based on the faulty logic that I may or may not be a democrat.

I'm not.

For the record [MENTION=33739]Billy000[/MENTION] - you were not the Billy I was referring to there. Follow the thread, I was responding to the idiocy of someone else with Billy in their name.

Now that being said, you are about as radical left-wing bat-shit crazy off the reservation as it gets. The fact that you believe government creates growth and wealth is simply as absurd as it gets.

All government taxes are capable of doing is stunting growth, impeding prosperity, and creating hardship. There is a reason that after 5 years of Obama and 100% of every policy he wanted to "fix" the economy, all we have to show for it is record unemployment and record food stamp recipients.

You are just parroting the typical republican bullshit. You have provided no facts that prove me wrong. You have failed.

I'm not.

Which is exactly what he wanted. Wait another 2 years and things will be bad enough to declare martial law and suspend the election.

I'm not.

Which is exactly what he wanted. Wait another 2 years and things will be bad enough to declare martial law and suspend the election.

lol he can try... but the bulk of the police and military will not back him up... Sure he can keep firing generals till he gets some that are willing but the soldiers that count know all about this traitor.

Last edited:

lol he can try... but the bulk of the police and military will not back him up...
That's why I'd like to see the racial makeup of troops overseas and troops still in the country. He's already trying to disarm vets and law abiding citizens. The criminals are already on his side, so no reason to disarm them.

I'm not.

I agree the unemployment rate is high. However, Obama inherited a dowturn unlike any other in history. Even economists don't fully understand it. Obama still did a damn good job as far as job growth. 2.5x more jobs have been created under Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8.

Yes, I understand you cons have trouble with the facts, but they really are critical to understanding anything.

I agree the unemployment rate is high. However, Obama inherited a dowturn unlike any other in history. Even economists don't fully understand it. Obama still did a damn good job as far as job growth. 2.5x more jobs have been created under Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8.

Yes, I understand you cons have trouble with the facts, but they really are critical to understanding anything.
And you apparently have trouble with reality.

Are you not aware that revenue is what pays the government's bills?

Are you aware that you aren't proving your claim by saying that?

The fact that i even need to is something I find very depressing. Tell me, genius. When the government spends money, how is it paid for if not by revenue?

Where'd you go?

If the government cuts my taxes, and I have an extra $100 of my own income, how is the economy hurt?

Show me, step by step.

The fact that i even need to is something I find very depressing. Tell me, genius. When the government spends money, how is it paid for if not by revenue?

Where'd you go?

If the government cuts my taxes, and I have an extra $100 of my own income, how is the economy hurt?

Show me, step by step.

So you think it is a good thing we are 17 trillion in debt? A lot of our debt is the result of low revenue which has been 16.7 percentage of our GDP. That is LOW.

Where'd you go?

Show me, step by step.

Because "your" money is not your money. It belongs to the Dumbocrats. And when they can't have more of "your" money (I mean, their money), it hurts them. Don't try to understand it fool. Just bow down and accept it.

Where'd you go?

Show me, step by step.

Because "your" money is not your money. It belongs to the Dumbocrats. And when they can't have more of "your" money (I mean, their money), it hurts them. Don't try to understand it fool. Just bow down and accept it.

If I linked you to an article that shows how important critical thinking skills are, would you read it? Because you obviously dont even understand the definition of critical thinking skills.

Last edited:

Where'd you go?

Show me, step by step.

So you think it is a good thing we are 17 trillion in debt? A lot of our debt is the result of low revenue which has been 16.7 percentage of our GDP. That is LOW.

Can we call a timeout here and use just an ounce of common sense? Please? I'm begging everybody...

100% of our debt is the result of one thing and one thing only - spending more money than you bring in. People can bitch about tax cuts all they want, but when the government brings in less money, they have to spend less. And they don't. Both sides are guilty of that reality. It's not rocket science - you don't spend more than you bring in.

The difference is, the liberals in America don't want to accept less spending because they are thoroughly enjoying their gravy-train. So instead, they create the absurd narrative that the wealthy owe them something. Now, I want you liberals to watch this video closely. Besides being hilarious listening to the blithering idiocy of Nancy Pelosi, watch what they say about taxes and confiscating 100% of the wealth for anyone with more than $1 million (hint: it's' not enough to even cover the deficit for ONE year under Obama - much less federal budget in FULL).

[ame=http://youtu.be/-T2i9-0PL1o]Highlights from The Blithering Idiot. - YouTube[/ame]

Where'd you go?

Show me, step by step.

If I linked you to an article that shows how important are critical thinking skills are, would you read it? Because you obviously dont even understand the definition of critical thinking skills.

Do you know what I do understand? When ever a liberal has been thoroughly defeated on the battlefield of intelligence, they start screaming "critical thinking" (seriously chief, this is by far the most obnoxious libtard buzz word).

Basically, once they can no longer defend their position with facts, they scream "critical thinking". I guess "racist" has worn off? :dunno:

Where'd you go?

Show me, step by step.

Can we call a timeout here and use just an ounce of common sense? Please? I'm begging everybody...

100% of our debt is the result of one thing and one thing only - spending more money than you bring in. People can bitch about tax cuts all they want, but when the government brings in less money, they have to spend less. And they don't. Both sides are guilty of that reality. It's not rocket science - you don't spend more than you bring in.

The difference is, the liberals in America don't want to accept less spending because they are thoroughly enjoying their gravy-train. So instead, they create the absurd narrative that the wealthy owe them something. Now, I want you liberals to watch this video closely. Besides being hilarious listening to the blithering idiocy of Nancy Pelosi, watch what they say about taxes and confiscating 100% of the wealth for anyone with more than $1 million (hint: it's' not enough to even cover the deficit for ONE year under Obama - much less federal budget in FULL).

[ame=http://youtu.be/-T2i9-0PL1o]Highlights from The Blithering Idiot. - YouTube[/ame]

So you think taxes don't pay government expenses? You actually think that. This is a very simple concept. Less revenue means more BORROWING. Borrowing means MORE debt.

Where'd you go?

Show me, step by step.

And so the simple solution is that you cut spending. :eek:

If revenue is "low", a person with an ounce of common fuck'n sense makes their spending equally low.

If tax revenue is "16.7% of GP", then a person with an ounce of common fuck'n sense makes their spending "16.7% of GDP".

God forbid we cut anything, right? I suggest we start with the over $1 trillion per year in waste, fraud, and abuse.

Forum List

Back