Can we get even one simple thing straight about Trump's trade war?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011

It's not Trumps trade war! China started the war long ago; now Trump is fighting back for the American workers who elected him!! The war can end tomorrow if China simply agrees to free trade, i.e., no tariffs on imports or exports.

Love the way liberals always blame America first!!

Liberals are freaking out because Trump is proving to American's that Dem's have been fucking them over by allowing China to steal our jobs and wreck our businesses.

Bill Clinton started the trade was against the USA in the 1990's.....Trump should tax ALL imports from China and rip NAFTA into pieces

It's not Trumps trade war! China started the war long ago; now Trump is fighting back for the American workers who elected him!! The war can end tomorrow if China simply agrees to free trade, i.e., no tariffs on imports or exports.

Lol Ed abandons his principles the second Trump demands it :laugh:

We are taking back our black brothers and sisters along with our country.

what principles exactly were abandoned??? You clean forgot to say. I wonder why?

Liberals are freaking out because Trump is proving to American's that Dem's have been fucking them over by allowing China to steal our jobs and wreck our businesses.
Yes pretty boy metrosexual Obama was hiding for 8 years while our jobs were going to China, while ISIS was the JV team, while North Korea was building nukes. He wasn't tough enough to be president! Trump is a thug, our thug, in a thugish world!!

Forum List

Back