Can We Say Obama's Foreign Policy is a Failure?

I do not see any difference in the foreign policy in the ME from the US in the last 23 years.

But hope and change, right??

No it won't change until we are not powerful enough and have to stop meddling in other nations affairs..
We had Iran and we lost it due to the oppression and tyranny of the Shah that we put into power after he lost it, then he lost it again.

Present day, Egypt's Mubarak was using US security forces to kill protestors and that was the catalysts to his ouster.

Look at history, either the US/Britain/France or Russia has been invading and meddling in the ME and it's political leaders. It's what world powers do.

Last edited:
I do not see any difference in the foreign policy in the ME from the US in the last 23 years.

Only that far back?

as far as actually invading and occupying nations in the ME for a stronger military presence.
The US yes, the only exception is Iran.
after the'56 war over the Suez US operations stepped up in the ME, because that was traditionally an area under control by the French and British.

No it won't change until we are not powerful enough and have to stop meddling in other nations affairs..
We had Iran and we lost it due to the oppression and tyranny of the Shah that we put into power after he lost it, then he lost it again.

Present day, Egypt's Mubarak was using US security forces to kill protestors and that was the catalysts to his ouster.

Look at history, either the US/Britain/France or Russia has been invading and meddling in the ME and it's political leaders. It's what world powers do.

Hmm.. But Obamalama proclaimed that he would do this major change.. and it was why you and others supported him.. and there is NO CHANGE... and you still support him

And it is not your liberal brethren who call for a reduction in power in government, non-interference except in war...

But hey... your blind bias is all that matters, right??

Hmm.. But Obamalama proclaimed that he would do this major change.. and it was why you and others supported him.. and there is NO CHANGE... and you still support him

And it is not your liberal brethren who call for a reduction in power in government, non-interference except in war...

I did not vote for Oblama, I voted Green Party. So take your biased BS and eat it.
The whole BS of your bias and others blinds you to the truth. I take neither side when writing to represent the historian that I am.

Boston.com - Special reports - News

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

~~ the lying scumbag who currently infests the White House

Obama And Biden Have Said Military Action Without Congressional Approval Is Unconstitutional

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dRFJ6CF2Mw&feature=player_detailpage]Sen. Joe Biden: Iran & Impeachment - YouTube[/ame]

“I want to make it clear to you,” Biden said speaking at a campaign event in Davenport, Iowa in December 2007. “I’ve drafted, with the help of 17 years I was the chairman of the Judiciary Committee or the ranking member. Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted and outline of what I think the constitutional limits have on the president in over the war clause. I went to five leading scholars, constitutional scholars, and they drafted a treatise for me, and it’s being distributed to every senator. And I want to make it clear and I made it clear to the president, if he takes this nation to war in Iran, without congressional approval — I will make it my business to impeach him.”

~ the lying scumbag who follows the lying-scumbag-in-chief so closely that if the lying-scumbag-in-chief stopped too quickly, a surgeon would be required to remove his nose from the lying scumbag-in-chief's ass

If you get the idea that dimocraps are lying scumbags, you might be onto something

Last edited:

res ipsa loquitur

I did not vote for Oblama, I voted Green Party. So take your biased BS and eat it.
The whole BS of your bias and others blinds you to the truth. I take neither side when writing to represent the historian that I am.

Ha ha... ho ho... hee hee...

That is funny... you continually tow the extreme leftist line.. and everyone here knows it and sees it

And you're such a historian that you should be able to go back on here and see that I did not support REP or RW and did not vote in that way at all... nor am I afraid to speak against the REP party..

But nice try

The IRS scandal, the NSA scandal, the Benghazi scandal, and even the recent call to have a congressional investigation into his forged certificate of birth... hey, what better way to deflect away from all those troubles than to start WWIII?

There won't be anything left of this nation that's recognizable by the time we get this BUFFOON out of the white house.

Worst president in history on STEROIDS.

Last edited:

res ipsa loquitur

Even the founding of the US?

America's Foreign Policy is failure. you make it sound like Obama is doing something different than Bush did. He's not. It's just your belief bias.

Bush reacted to 9-11....we can argue about how effectively and what the progtard contribution was. Obabble has declared the war over...and has withdrawn with no alternatives in place.

Reaction to 9-11 was Afghanistan. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 (or terrorism here to be honest) so no, that is squarely on Bush. Obama and Bush are virtually identical in FP. The only real difference is how willing the people are in persecuting a war.

That is funny... you continually tow the extreme leftist line.. and everyone here knows it and sees it

And you're such a historian that you should be able to go back on here and see that I did not support REP or RW and did not vote in that way at all... nor am I afraid to speak against the REP party..

But nice try

He did say green part. What would you expect other than far left lines? That’s what the GP IS ;)

The IRS scandal, the NSA scandal, the Benghazi scandal, and even the recent call to have a congressional investigation into his forged certificate of birth... hey, what better way to deflect away from all those troubles than to start WWIII?

There won't be anything left of this nation that's recognizable by the time we get this BUFFOON out of the white house.

suicide-booth.jpg

America's Foreign Policy is failure. you make it sound like Obama is doing something different than Bush did. He's not. It's just your belief bias.

THIS. FP has not changed; just the cheerleaders for it. The supposed ‘peace loving’ democrats are just as much war hawks as the republicans are. And people are still trying to claim that there are significant differences in the 2 parties.

I wish I could say that they were similar because that is the best ways to govern are obvious. Unfortunately, they are similar because the best ways to maintain and increase power is obvious and, unfortunately, counter to the best way to govern.

But nice try

He did say green part. What would you expect other than far left lines? That’s what the GP IS ;)

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.

In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to Liberty.

The Greatest Thomas Jefferson quotes

res ipsa loquitur

Even the founding of the US?

What are you, 14? A College Sophomore, tops?

Your arguments are tired and boring. First time I heard them, I almost drove my brand new 1969 Road Runner into a tree I was laughing so hard.

You're not only boring, you're tedious. Get a new schtick, junior. Something a little more original. You're yesterday's breakfast

sheesh

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Bush reacted to 9-11....we can argue about how effectively and what the progtard contribution was. Obabble has declared the war over...and has withdrawn with no alternatives in place.

Reaction to 9-11 was Afghanistan. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 (or terrorism here to be honest) so no, that is squarely on Bush. Obama and Bush are virtually identical in FP. The only real difference is how willing the people are in persecuting a war.

Saddam was a state sponsor of terrorism for 20 years. So yes Iraq had a lot to do with terrorism.
Obama and Bush are polar opposites on foreign policy. Bush cultivated the "new" European states like Poland and former Yugoslavia. Obama has largely ignored them. At least when he wasn't selling them down the river to the Russians. Obama proclaimed legitimacy through the UN. Granted he hasnt done it but that is what he said. Obama basically pissed off all our allies.

Saddam was a state sponsor of terrorism for 20 years. So yes Iraq had a lot to do with terrorism.
Obama and Bush are polar opposites on foreign policy. Bush cultivated the "new" European states like Poland and former Yugoslavia. Obama has largely ignored them. At least when he wasn't selling them down the river to the Russians. Obama proclaimed legitimacy through the UN. Granted he hasnt done it but that is what he said. Obama basically pissed off all our allies.

Syria and Iraq were both added to the state sponsor of terrorism list at the same time, at the list's inception.

suicide-booth.jpg

headupass_zps2443084b.jpg

Forum List

Back