Can you imagine if Ford behaved the same way Kavanaugh did?

Kavanaugh was indignant, abrasive, and defensive. He also cried multiple times.

If Ford behaved this way, republicans would call her hysterical and unhinged. They would dismiss anything she would have actually said based on that demeanor alone. That’s the gender double standard.

Yeah, the guy came across as quite the asshole...and I was relatively neutral about him before that.
But he acted like a spoiled brat...someone who feels he is better than everyone else.
And he was way past (theoretical) frustration due to innocence...he showed arrogance, condescension, self-centeredness and emotional instability. He acted like a spoiled, intelligent teenager.
Even if Ford was flat out lying...this guy is still NOT SCOTUS material in my book.

His reputation has been destroyed thanks to a mere accusation. I’d say his emotions are justified. Ya’ll would have bitched if he’d been cool and collected too...

42273182_2365906473450275_5774627196404498432_o.jpg

You are the one supporting scum. In fact, you are scum.
Boo fn hoo bripat you racist pos
How is anything I posted "racist?"

You are a major fucking imbecile.
and you're a racist women hater
Based on what, my contempt for liars who smear innocent men?
NO based on your INABILITY to see the truth to see this pos for what he is That pos is OK with you ruling for the next 40 years?? Really?
Ms Ford is the piece of shit, along with all the Democrats on the Judiciary Committee. I want to vomit every time I see these douchebags.

Your ways and thinking don't fly OP. They're delusional, emotional and corrupt.

NO based on your INABILITY to see the truth to see this pos for what he is That pos is OK with you ruling for the next 40 years?? Really?
42177559_721018598254968_6021981746029920256_n.jpg

Yet you wanted her in the white house.

Kavanaugh did nothing to bring this on himself.
false accusations will meet the light of day if he keeps praying
All these people lying about Kavanaugh need to be hunted down and harassed incessantly. They should be sued and investigated.

Who are you specifically referring to?
Any liberal, after last week. Liberalism have got to be destroyed. Starting with outlawing abortion.

If Ford behaved this way, republicans would call her hysterical and unhinged. They would dismiss anything she would have actually said based on that demeanor alone. That’s the gender double standard.

Yeah, the guy came across as quite the asshole...and I was relatively neutral about him before that.
But he acted like a spoiled brat...someone who feels he is better than everyone else.
And he was way past (theoretical) frustration due to innocence...he showed arrogance, condescension, self-centeredness and emotional instability. He acted like a spoiled, intelligent teenager.
Even if Ford was flat out lying...this guy is still NOT SCOTUS material in my book.

His reputation has been destroyed thanks to a mere accusation. I’d say his emotions are justified. Ya’ll would have bitched if he’d been cool and collected too...
cool and collected ,,,as non partisan as you could hope for is what we need on the SC not some douchbag weeping willy who will kiss trumps ass

Ms Ford is the piece of shit, along with all the Democrats on the Judiciary Committee. I want to vomit every time I see these douchebags.
What does she have to gain ??? What does the douch you support have to gain?? A lifetime on the SC? we already have one pervert Thomas there and one in the WH Isn't that enough for you ?

Smfh you have no idea what the truth is. That’s the whole problem with this thing and claiming you DO know just makes you look asinine. You’re acting like there’s fucking video footage of the incident for fuck’s sake when in reality she can’t identify the time or the place and her witnesses can’t corroborate her story yet you’re trying to ascertain it’s obvious he’s guilty?

Seriously what planet am I living on?

cool and collected ,,,as non partisan as you could hope for is what we need on the SC not some douchbag weeping willy who will kiss trumps ass
Puhleeze. There won't be any crazy lying sluts screaming "RAPE!" in the Supreme Court. Kavanaugh underwent 4 days of intense questioning by sleazy lying dirt bags who were trying to destroy him, and he didn't bat an eye. He passed the temperament test with flying colors.

What does she have to gain ??? What does the douch you support have to gain?? A lifetime on the SC? we already have one pervert Thomas there and one in the WH Isn't that enough for you ?
She is becoming richer by the day.

View attachment 219265
Yet you wanted her in the white house.
she attempted to rape all those women ? She's 100x smarter than the schmuck there now and wouldn't be bringing all the shit into our WH like the moron trump did

We already know she has gained $750,000. Plus we know she's a feminazi who hates Trump and conservatives. She will write books, go on the talk show circuit and attend all the most exclusive Hollywood parties.

Kavanaugh was indignant, abrasive, and defensive. He also cried multiple times.If Ford behaved this way, republicans would call her hysterical and unhinged. They would dismiss anything she would have actually said based on that demeanor alone. That’s the gender double standard.
`
trump encouraged that kind of behavior from him.

You are CORRECT.
Kav spent an entire week holed up in the White House getting his Angry Annoying Orange Act down pat.
It was either that or ... NEXT!

Forum List

Back