Cancel Student Debt

Sober up and then we can discuss.
Sober as can be. I wish you could use your brain.

How is it selfish to expect responsibility. Food is not free, sneakers are not free, neither is education. You can go to a trade school or a community college relatively cheaply. You don’t cancel an obligation. You are illogical and an asshole.
Please wake up.

College tuition is a scam perpetuated on the young. Millions of young Americans are starting life deeply in debt. They are debt serfs.

Now try to analyze the situation fairly. The government prints the money at no cost to them. Then they lend it out at high rates of interest, to college students. Is that fair?

Government has even taken the extraordinary step of preventing student loan debt from being forgiven in bankruptcy proceedings.

The consequences of preventing young people from attaining the American Dream, are not good for society.
Incorrect. The government doesnt print money. The government borrows money from the federal reserve, and that money is borrowed with interest owed to the federal reserve. The government then loans that money to students, also at interest to the student.

The money, and the interest is owed back to the federal reserve. If the government does student loan debt forgiveness, the debt is still owed to the federal reserve, plus interest.
Agreed and who was it who allowed the Federal Reserve to exist? They can terminate it just as well.

At any rate, who gets rich from this corrupt arrangement? A bunch of private banks run by .1%ers, that’s who. Does that sound fair to anyone? They print the money from nothing, loan it out and get fabulously rich. A scam the Mafia can only dream of.

You are right, it is definitely a scam, but it is a scam that nobody can do anything about. Think about this, our entire economy is based on the currency issued by the fed. Dissolve that and our economy ceases to exist.

How is it selfish to expect responsibility. Food is not free, sneakers are not free, neither is education. You can go to a trade school or a community college relatively cheaply. You don’t cancel an obligation. You are illogical and an asshole.
Please wake up.

College tuition is a scam perpetuated on the young. Millions of young Americans are starting life deeply in debt. They are debt serfs.

Now try to analyze the situation fairly. The government prints the money at no cost to them. Then they lend it out at high rates of interest, to college students. Is that fair?

Government has even taken the extraordinary step of preventing student loan debt from being forgiven in bankruptcy proceedings.

The consequences of preventing young people from attaining the American Dream, are not good for society.
Incorrect. The government doesnt print money. The government borrows money from the federal reserve, and that money is borrowed with interest owed to the federal reserve. The government then loans that money to students, also at interest to the student.

The money, and the interest is owed back to the federal reserve. If the government does student loan debt forgiveness, the debt is still owed to the federal reserve, plus interest.
Agreed and who was it who allowed the Federal Reserve to exist? They can terminate it just as well.

At any rate, who gets rich from this corrupt arrangement? A bunch of private banks run by .1%ers, that’s who. Does that sound fair to anyone? They print the money from nothing, loan it out and get fabulously rich. A scam the Mafia can only dream of.

You are right, it is definitely a scam, but it is a scam that nobody can do anything about. Think about this, our entire economy is based on the currency issued by the fed. Dissolve that and our economy ceases to exist.
We had the world’s greatest economy before the criminals in the Fed existed. Logically, we could do it again without them.

However, I agree. It’s a scam that we can’t change.

Sanders just said it again. Does he realize how stupid and unfair it is for those who paid their debt fairly and those who never took on debt or decided to bypass college for another career. That dude is a complete moron.

How would you be wronged by not getting something you no longer need just because someone else got something they could benefit from?

Because “cancelling” means the taxpayers pick up the tab. Debt doesn’t just disappear

So the trillion per year Trump is racking up in debt really bothers you? Let me guess….you’re not bothered at all by your blob’s reckless spending.

You’re so full of shit, you’re eyes are brown.

Sanders just said it again. Does he realize how stupid and unfair it is for those who paid their debt fairly and those who never took on debt or decided to bypass college for another career. That dude is a complete moron.

How would you be wronged by not getting something you no longer need just because someone else got something they could benefit from?

Because “cancelling” means the taxpayers pick up the tab. Debt doesn’t just disappear

So the trillion per year Trump is racking up in debt really bothers you? Let me guess….you’re not bothered at all by your blob’s reckless spending.

Trumps spending certainly doesn't bother me as much as Medicare for all, Free College and the New Green Deal....dumbass.

I have said 100x on this board how disappointing that is. You’re just an evil witch.

You can't be this stupid, can you? I am not harmed if I paid every last cent of my student loans, but now everyone who took on these loans voluntarily aren't required to pay?

Klobuchar was right to challenge Sanders - that this would never pass - people hate the rich and don’t want to give them free anything. Free college for the rich won’t pass.
Yep. most of these kids come from the upper middle class. They are the privileged.

It can just disappear. Tax payers already picked up the tab. There is no additional expenditures needed.
Your stupidity is impossible for mere words to describe.

The rich did not.

Trumps tax giveaway to the rich should have been used instead for student debt. Then the money would have been returned to the economy because those folks who had to borrow money for college generally don't spend it on stocks and tax shelters or stock buy backs for corporations. They spend it on food, clothes, cars, etc.
Define “the rich”
Not me.

I am not the right person to define rich. But I do know the richest people benefited the most by Trump's tax cuts

CHARTS: See How Much Of GOP Tax Cuts Will Go To The Middle Class

Tax cuts only help the wealthy, right? American paychecks show otherwise
Find a more reliable source. I dismiss Fox News out of hand. They are Trump's propaganda machine. Nothing more.

Therein lies the problem. No one trusts any sources. Just use the naked eye test. How is the economy doing?
How's the economy doing?

I have no idea. Do you, without using "sources"?

All I know is that i got a $2500 tax increase

Klobuchar was right to challenge Sanders - that this would never pass - people hate the rich and don’t want to give them free anything. Free college for the rich won’t pass.
Yep. most of these kids come from the upper middle class. They are the privileged.
Oddly I know a lot of kids with massive college debt. None of them come from money.

That's not how it works..

She married money

Trumps spending certainly doesn't bother me as much as Medicare for all, Free College and the New Green Deal....dumbass.
Why do go against your self interest and for the .1%?

If we must have a huge omnipresent expensive central government, why shouldn’t it help the majority of Americans rather than a tiny extremely wealthy minority?

Please wake up.

Sorry, but that's absurd. Are you claiming we didn't have an economy before the creation of the Federal Reserve?

Oddly I know a lot of kids with massive college debt. None of them come from money.

She married money
I said they were upper middle class, not trust fund babies.

No one forced them to borrow the money. Why should people who didn't go to college or who paid their student debt have their taxes increases to these deadbeats can get off without paying what they owe?

Student debt is what funds unaccountable elitists like Elizabeth Warren charging $350 an hour to teach one class. If we cut student debt, tie that to cutting tenure of these do-nothing blowhards that are not accountable for their performance.

Last edited:

She married money

No one forced them to borrow the money. Why should people who didn't go to college or who paid their student debt have their taxes increases to these deadbeats can get off without paying what they owe?
Who said taxes will be increased?

Define “the rich”
Not me.

I am not the right person to define rich. But I do know the richest people benefited the most by Trump's tax cuts

CHARTS: See How Much Of GOP Tax Cuts Will Go To The Middle Class

Tax cuts only help the wealthy, right? American paychecks show otherwise
Find a more reliable source. I dismiss Fox News out of hand. They are Trump's propaganda machine. Nothing more.

Therein lies the problem. No one trusts any sources. Just use the naked eye test. How is the economy doing?
How's the economy doing?

I have no idea. Do you, without using "sources"?

All I know is that i got a $2500 tax increase

My naked eye test tells me very well but the unemployment rate and high traffic in Boston. Every company I work with cannot find quality workers. Explain your increase.

Your "naked eye" isn't worth any further than you can see, stupid.

And paychecks sure as hell haven't seen any noticeable increase.

She married money

Who said taxes will be increased?
Then the debt will go up by $1.5 trillion. Take your pick. Either way, the rest of us will get fucked up the ass.

She married money

Because higher education and student loans are a scam.

Debt forgiveness used to be a common policy by the powers that be. However, it never was utilized in the USA. Strange no? Forgive the debts and we all gain from it.

Forum List

Back