Cancel Student Debt

So because some paid it, everyone must pay it. That is illogical.

Time for debt forgiveness of ALL student loans. Examples of Debt forgiveness date back to biblical times.

Wake the fuck up. Stop being a selfish prick.

Sober up and then we can discuss.
Sober as can be. I wish you could use your brain.

How is it selfish to expect responsibility. Food is not free, sneakers are not free, neither is education. You can go to a trade school or a community college relatively cheaply. You don’t cancel an obligation. You are illogical and an asshole.
Please wake up.

College tuition is a scam perpetuated on the young. Millions of young Americans are starting life deeply in debt. They are debt serfs.

Now try to analyze the situation fairly. The government prints the money at no cost to them. Then they lend it out at high rates of interest, to college students. Is that fair?

Government has even taken the extraordinary step of preventing student loan debt from being forgiven in bankruptcy proceedings.

The consequences of preventing young people from attaining the American Dream, are not good for society.
Incorrect. The government doesnt print money. The government borrows money from the federal reserve, and that money is borrowed with interest owed to the federal reserve. The government then loans that money to students, also at interest to the student.

The money, and the interest is owed back to the federal reserve. If the government does student loan debt forgiveness, the debt is still owed to the federal reserve, plus interest.
Agreed and who was it who allowed the Federal Reserve to exist? They can terminate it just as well.

At any rate, who gets rich from this corrupt arrangement? A bunch of private banks run by .1%ers, that’s who. Does that sound fair to anyone? They print the money from nothing, loan it out and get fabulously rich. A scam the Mafia can only dream of.

My youngest daughter is 25, and has received plenty for her benefit. She lives alone in a three bedroom house with her 2 dogs and a cat. For that, she deploys around the world doing her job with the US Army. BTW, she makes more than her mother or I do.

Nice anecdote.

How much will my taxes go up to cover $1,5 trillion in student debt? You can't even begin to calculate it simply because you are a dumbass who does not understand the problem.

We would all be just fine. You'd probably be all about it if it was money being borrowed for something you believe to be worthwhile. I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed to have you hurling ad hominems at me. Even in disagreement I recognize you as one of the not stupid posters.

Last edited:
"When the public discovers they can vote themselves money from the public treasury, the [American] experiment will be over"-Tocqueville 1838
The .1% have controlled the public treasury for a long time. They seem to be doing very well.

Worry about yourself. Bill Gates is wealthier than Michael Jordan. Do you feel sorry for Michael Jordan.
Unlike you I worry about young Americans. I care about my fellow citizens. You have been duped into believing propaganda from the Ruling Class. Going against your self interest.

When I got my degree, I easily wrote the checks for my tuition at one of the nation’s largest public universities. No hardship at all and I got a decent education that lead to a nice career and early retirement at 57 years old. Raised two great kids who got great educations in private schools. I lived the American Dream, coming from nothing. I want that opportunity for all Americans. You don’t give a shit about them.

"When the public discovers they can vote themselves money from the public treasury, the [American] experiment will be over"-Tocqueville 1838
The .1% have controlled the public treasury for a long time. They seem to be doing very well.

Worry about yourself. Bill Gates is wealthier than Michael Jordan. Do you feel sorry for Michael Jordan.
Unlike you I worry about young Americans. I care about my fellow citizens. You have been duped into believing propaganda from the Ruling Class. Going against your self interest.

When I got my degree, I easily wrote the checks for my tuition at one of the nation’s largest public universities. No hardship at all and I got a decent education that lead to a nice career and early retirement at 57 years old. Raised two great kids who got great educations in private schools. I lived the American Dream, coming from nothing. I want that opportunity for all Americans. You don’t give a shit about them.

There is the “youve Been duped” line. Fuck off. I ll Gladly compare resumes with your fat dumb ass.

Cancelling $1.5 TRILLION in Federal student loan debt means putting the county $1.5 TRILLION further in debt. Or am I missing something?
Fuck that. This nation spends trillions on frivolous shit and the war machine. All designed to enrich the .1%, yet dumb Americans can’t see the scam.

There is the “youve Been duped” line. Fuck off. I ll Gladly compare resumes with your fat dumb ass.
You continue to miss the point. Dumbass. I didn’t tell you my background to impress your dumbass. Education costs were affordable in my day dummy. Not today dummy.

You continue to miss the point. Dumbass. I didn’t tell you my background to impress your dumbass. Education costs were affordable in my day dummy. Not today dummy.

It is affordable now too just not at elite schools. Don’t ever say I ve been duped. I am More educated than you I would wager.

And, I’m not fat. I am amazingly fit at 62.

It is affordable now too just not at elite schools. Don’t ever say I ve been duped. I am More educated than you I would wager.
You are a dumb DUPE.

You are a dumb DUPE.

And with that lingo you lose all credibility. You’re a bitter, fat and lonely old man. I feel Sorry for you

No. It is not. Dumb fuck dupe.

No. It is not. Dumb fuck dupe.

LMAO. Not my fault you’re poor.

Sanders just said it again. Does he realize how stupid and unfair it is for those who paid their debt fairly and those who never took on debt or decided to bypass college for another career. That dude is a complete moron.
How about the fact that people decades out of school are still buried in debt.

I realize it doesn’t affect you since you didn’t go.

And that doesn’t mean I support sanders (I don’t). It means I laugh at bitter angry Zero sum game trumpkins

You are a dumb DUPE.

And with that lingo you lose all credibility. You’re a bitter, fat and lonely old man. I feel Sorry for you
LMFAO. I’m living the dream dupe.

Sanders just said it again. Does he realize how stupid and unfair it is for those who paid their debt fairly and those who never took on debt or decided to bypass college for another career. That dude is a complete moron.

And that doesn’t mean I support sanders (I don’t). It means I laugh at bitter angry Zero sum game trumpkins

I have an MBA, my employer paid for it. Bang!!! Real
Degree so I could have a real job to save monies to start and run my own business.

You are a dumb DUPE.

LMFAO. I’m living the dream dupe.

Yeah. I can Tell. Fat, old and stupid. Some dream...

Damn...my sweet Silly Jilly shows up and I agree with her. This might be a first in like ten years.

Forum List

Back