Career Politicians

So was the price of gasoline, but you claim that as an success.

Just more fascist talkingpoints.

Not at all, it was just dumb luck that gasoline never went over $3.00 a gallon nationally even during the best economy time we had in 50 years. Even more dumb luck that under Dementia, we hit an all time high for gasoline in this country. All just coincidence I tell ya. Yeah, that's the ticket!

George Washington was a businessman do you consider him a disaster?
Anyone who is not a lawyer democrats consider to be subhuman

But like everything else, they got this backwards as well.

There shouldn't be any such thing as "career politicians". There is nothing special about these people.

A politician's power and influence base only grows more powerful with time. Congress has a 20% approval rate, yet 90% of them get re-elected, over and over.

Either we stop this with term limits and system reform or we continue to get what we deserve.

But Obama never had business experience. That is who you were talking about. Right?
Yep. But look how good he turned out. And look how terrible the last guy turned out...and that was the man you worshiped and loved..you know, who had "business" experience. :)

Yep. But look how good he turned out. And look how terrible the last guy turned out...and that was the man you worshiped and loved..you know, who had "business" experience. :)

Except it's your personal hatred that makes you talk the way you do. Trump was the best President we had since Regan. We had a thriving economy up to covid with consumer and business confidence at high levels. New high in median household income, reasonable fuel prices, inflation at a normal pace, new highs in the stock market, the lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities since records were kept, did a fantastic job on the border, rebuilt the military, the list of positive accomplishments too many to list.

Now we hit the highest price for gasoline in US history, under Nuclear threat from Russia, stock market plunging, inflation the highest in 40 years, worst border problem in over 20 years according to the BP with people flooding in from over 100 different countries with 35 terrorists caught so far, which if course also led us to the highest level of fentanyl OD deaths in history, wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on needless shit like green and 87,000 additional IRS workers that nobody wanted, a 40% decline in military recruitment with their stupid CRT and letting weirdos in dresses into our fighting forces, cities all across the country that can't find new police officers, and violent crime increases in all those cities, real median household income dropped by 2,000 since Trump left office.

Isn't it time to require politicians to have experience in having a business? We are currently being run by Harvard would be lawyers and family (Biden) 'royalty.'
Dims would fight that tooth and nail

Except it's your personal hatred that makes you talk the way you do. Trump was the best President we had since Regan. We had a thriving economy up to covid with consumer and business confidence at high levels. New high in median household income, reasonable fuel prices, inflation at a normal pace, new highs in the stock market, the lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities since records were kept, did a fantastic job on the border, rebuilt the military, the list of positive accomplishments too many to list.

Now we hit the highest price for gasoline in US history, under Nuclear threat from Russia, stock market plunging, inflation the highest in 40 years, worst border problem in over 20 years according to the BP with people flooding in from over 100 different countries with 35 terrorists caught so far, which if course also led us to the highest level of fentanyl OD deaths in history, wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on needless shit like green and 87,000 additional IRS workers that nobody wanted, a 40% decline in military recruitment with their stupid CRT and letting weirdos in dresses into our fighting forces, cities all across the country that can't find new police officers, and violent crime increases in all those cities, real median household income dropped by 2,000 since Trump left office.

I find it amusing that EVERYTHING (save for Trump being the best President), being all your economic good "news"...began under Barack Obama. And he was given a shit show to start with. :)

Look, I get it. I understand why you loved this man. He IS/WAS you. But he will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. And he's gonna have to fight Buchanan and Pierce for that honor.

I find it amusing that EVERYTHING (save for Trump being the best President), being all your economic good "news"...began under Barack Obama. And he was given a shit show to start with. :)

Look, I get it. I understand why you loved this man. He IS/WAS you. But he will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. And he's gonna have to fight Buchanan and Pierce for that honor.

Only if he's judged by personality and not accomplishments. I do hope historians are more intelligent than that.

And yes, I know, all the great things that took place under Trump had nothing to do with his leadership just like all the failures of Biden have nothing to do with him. But I guess that's how love of a politician makes you think.

Not at all, it was just dumb luck that gasoline never went over $3.00 a gallon nationally even during the best economy time we had in 50 years. Even more dumb luck that under Dementia, we hit an all time high for gasoline in this country. All just coincidence I tell ya. Yeah, that's the ticket!
The pandemic is now called dumb luck on 8chan?

Forum List

Back