Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Blacks have 'been manipulated' by politicians, media

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Ok Sleepy Ben- You have the floor

-Geaux
---------------------------------

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson says traditional politicians have long maneuvered African-American voters for their own ends.

“I think American blacks over the course of next year will begin to see that they’ve been manipulated very, very largely,” he told radio host Mike Gallagher on Tuesday.

“[It is] people telling them what they’re supposed to think and what they’re supposed to say,” Carson said. “I believe that is a dynamic that is in the process of changing.”

“More and more, I’m finding, are thinking for themselves and what works for themselves and their communities,” added Carson, who is African-American.

Carson argued the political establishment’s control over any voting demographic stems largely from media bias.

“I long for the day when the media realizes that the reason that they’re the only business that is protected by the Constitution is because it is intended to be for the people,” he said.

“They weren’t supposed to pick sides, the Democratic side or the Republican side,” Carson said. “You are supposed to be able to trust them. They take advantage of low-information individuals and people who won’t investigate things for themselves.”

Carson: Blacks have 'been manipulated' by politicians, media

No shit.
Blacks, whites and everything in between have been, and will continue to be, manipulated by politicians.
What an astounding revelation.

armbencarson.jpg

Rain Man Carson is hilarious! Yeah, blacks were just hanging around - in trees...

So Ben is saying that blacks are stupid and easy lead by what others tell them yet do not act the way they are taught...

Ol' Ben had to stop being a brain surgeon after he gave himself a brain transplant...

Ol' Ben had to stop being a brain surgeon after he gave himself a brain transplant...
He has one.
What's your excuse?

Carson is correct. Dems have manipulated black voters for years. Show me a place where blacks are the poorest, most miserable and most disenfranchised and I'll show you places run by Democrats for generations.

"Carson: Blacks have 'been manipulated' by politicians, media"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

It's more than manipulation, it's conditioning from Day One, now spread over generations, by those who claim to "care".

Skin color is irrelevant. Any human's behaviors and attitudes would be affected by such inter-generational conditioning.

It's a testament to American Blacks that they have done as well as they have while this has been done to them.

Last edited:
It's more than manipulation, it's conditioning from Day One, now spread over generations, by those who claim to "care".

Skin color is irrelevant. Any human's behaviors and attitudes would be affected by such inter-generational conditioning.

It's a testament to American Blacks that they have done as well as they have while this has been done to them.
You don't think blacks could do better? You think eubonics was the right choice?

Having kids when you are broke is who's fault?

Poor white people seem to be content. The ones that aren't do something about it. It's always a struggle. We all have interviewers who didn't hire us or wouldn't promote us. When its us we don't blame it on skin tone.

Blacks are holding themselves back. They are stuck on the blame game.

Let's see blacks at least make an effort. Then they can say its because they are black. Right now its because they are ignorant.

Forum List

Back