Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

Frances reminds me of Pius. For the sake of HIS CHURCH-----he did not like to aggravate adolf. Frances---for the sake of HIS CHURCH -----sucks up to muslims

maybe, just maybe Pope Frances is following what Jesus Christ TAUGHT?

Matthew 5:43-48New International Version (NIV)
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

not by a long shot. also----who said "love your neighbor and hate your enemy"------ you got a citation? a link?.
Who was MATTHEW ??? There are many WELL KNOWN
adages and proverbs cited CORRECTLY in the New Testament------not that one Where was it written in either Hebrew or Aramaic? I never read THAT ONE. Long ago
I got ALL the "sayings" thrown at me----week by week
I don't know those answers to all of your questions and good questions of yours....! just know that it was Jesus speaking, who said that...

Frances reminds me of Pius. For the sake of HIS CHURCH-----he did not like to aggravate adolf. Frances---for the sake of HIS CHURCH -----sucks up to muslims

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

not by a long shot. also----who said "love your neighbor and hate your enemy"------ you got a citation? a link?.
adages and proverbs cited CORRECTLY in the New Testament------not that one Where was it written in either Hebrew or Aramaic? I never read THAT ONE. Long ago
rosie, I went back to get the references and next to each part of the passage they put ''letters'' with references listed below by Bible verse...

looks like Leviticus 19, and Deuteronomy 23

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a]A)">(A) and hate your enemy.’B)">(B) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,C)">(C) 45 that you may be childrenD)">(D) of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.E)">(E) 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?F)">(F) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.G)">(G)

Footnotes:
  1. Matthew 5:43 Lev. 19:18
Cross references:
  1. Matthew 5:43 : Lev 19:18; Mt 19:19; 22:39; Mk 12:31; Lk 10:27; Ro 13:9; Gal 5:14; Jas 2:8
  2. Matthew 5:43 : Dt 23:6; Ps 139:21, 22
  3. Matthew 5:44 : Lk 6:27, 28; 23:34; Jn 15:20; Ac 7:60; Ro 8:35; 12:14; 1Co 4:12; 1Pe 2:23
  4. Matthew 5:45 : ver 9; Lk 6:35; S Ro 8:14
  5. Matthew 5:45 : Job 25:3
  6. Matthew 5:46 : Lk 6:32
  7. Matthew 5:48 : Lev 19:2; 1Pe 1:16
NIV is a satanic translation. It isn't the Word of God. Look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Holy Bible. Otherwise you are not quoting the Word of God.

Love for Enemies

rosie, I went back to get the references and next to each part of the passage they put ''letters'' with references listed below by Bible verse...

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a]A)">(A) and hate your enemy.’B)">(B) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,C)">(C) 45 that you may be childrenD)">(D) of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.E)">(E) 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?F)">(F) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.G)">(G)

Footnotes:
Cross references:
  1. Matthew 5:43 : Lev 19:18; Mt 19:19; 22:39; Mk 12:31; Lk 10:27; Ro 13:9; Gal 5:14; Jas 2:8
  3. Matthew 5:44 : Lk 6:27, 28; 23:34; Jn 15:20; Ac 7:60; Ro 8:35; 12:14; 1Co 4:12; 1Pe 2:23

how was that supposed to hel;

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:
??? does not help, care

It is very telling that Aleister Crowley wrote about the "Eucharist" and its usefulness in the Occult in his own Occult book. For those who watch this video in its entirety you now know how the word "Vatican" came about. It's very foundations are the occult! This is why there is no salvation in teachings of Catholicism.

Quoting Aleister Crowley in his book (see video here) he said this about the Eucharist:

"One of the simplest and most complete of Magick is the Eucharist. It consists in taking common things, transmuting them into things divine, and consuming them."

-Magick in Theory and Practice
Eucharist and The Art of Alchemy
Aleister Crowley

Transubstantiation Is Witchcraft

The Catholic Priest Is Taught That He Can Command Jesus From Heaven And On To The Sacrificial Altar

But, there is more horror to this story of the Eucharist, whose principle doctrine is Transubstantiation! This doctrine is actual witchcraft, as even discerning Catholic priests will admit! When Roman Catholic doctrine states that Jesus Christ must obey the priest and come down from Heaven to go on the altar, this doctrine is identical to Witchcraft!

Once again, we have conclusive proof, within Roman Catholic doctrine, that Roman Catholicism is identical -- repeat, identical -- with Witchcraft. In this instance, the Catholic teaching regarding the power of the priest over supernatural forces (Jesus Christ) is identical to the Witchcraft teaching regarding the power the witch has over supernatural forces [demons]. In both cases, the supernatural being is FORCED to do that which they do not want to do, i.e., to serve the human who has control over him.

In other words, the Catholic priest is just a witch dressed in different clothes!
Roman Catholic Pagan Heresy -- Eating Jesus

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:
??? does not help, care
love your neighbor, lev 19:18
hate your enemy Deu 23:6

Does that help?

Moving on to the subject of Islam we see that the religion is also serving Lucifer:

Satan has also his prophets and ministers.

(Matthew 24:24 KJV) – Reads:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

(2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV) – Reads:
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So who is really Allah?

Evidence shows that Lucifer who is Satan is really the Spirit behind Allah. Arabic speakers will argue that Allah is the “Word” for God in the Arabic language.

That may be true since most eastern countries throughout history has had and served many gods, the name for the one god chosen as to be the one true “God” happens to be the name of Satan as “Lucifer”.

The name Allah is derived from the Hebrew Chaldea word Halalwhich is the NAME OF SATAN in the scriptures in Isaiah 14.12, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (HALAL), son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

Now, the word “Lucifer” means light bearer. Interesting enough the symbol for Islam is the Moon and the star.

The moon it’s a light bearer, and is a lesser light than the sun according to Scriptures. Technically the moon it’s a “Lucifer”; a lesser light, than God.

Is there any wonder why Allah throughout history has been associated with the moon god?

Where did the first teachings of Islam originate? Out of the Vatican. See video on meaning of word, Vatican.

Allah is Satan And Baphomet Is His Prophet

And again - we can clearly identify the occult rituals of the Roman Catholic religion with Witchcraft:

Now, please allow us to share some of the other similarities between the ceremonies of Witchcraft and Roman Catholicism, drawing again from Doc Marquis' book, ["Secrets of the Illuminati", above:

Altar -- the altar is central to the Mass. Like the altar in Witchcraft, the Catholic altar is used to celebrate the "Mysteries" of the Mass. In Witchcraft, altars are used for two basic reasons. 1) Practice certain metaphysical rites. Whether the rite is the casting of spells or a ceremony dedicated to occult deities, the altar in Witchcraft holds the "tools" of Magick. 2) Practice sacrifice, either animal or human.

Roman Catholic Human Sacrifice -- Of course, the Catholic doctrine of Transubstantiation ensures that a human sacrifice is committed during every Mass! In this terrible doctrine, Jesus Christ is supposedly forced down from Heaven to be sacrificed again. However, instead of being sacrificed on a cross again, Jesus is sacrificed on an altar just as pagan as the altar of the Satanist! Where does it say in the Bible that Jesus was ever to be sacrificed on an altar? Nowhere! Instead, Old Testament prophecies state that Messiah was to be "lifted up" on a "tree" [Deuteronomy 21:22-23; Psalms 22:1, 6, 16; Zechariah 12:10], to be sacrificed for the sins of the many! Thus, Satan wins again, because the cross is central to our Salvation [Romans 3:24-25; Ephesians 2:16; Colossians 1:20; 2:14]. By placing Jesus on an altar, the Catholic Church de-emphasizes the cross, replacing it with a pagan altar.

Chalice -- Catholic author, Brady, quoted above, mentions the chalice as "glorious", and in a few moments you will understand to whom it is "glorious". In Witchcraft, the chalice is used in a very special manner. "When a witch does a human sacrifice, after the victim's throat is sliced open, the spilled blood will be collected in a chalice, just as the Catholics do, except that the witch's chalice holds the real thing." [Marquis, page 209].

Of course, the chalice for the Roman Catholic IS filled with real blood, isn't it? Through the doctrine of Transubstantiation, the priest causes the wine to change into Jesus' real blood! Don't you see, without the doctrine of Transubstantiation, the Roman Catholic priest cannot carry out the same ceremony as witches carry out; however, with the doctrine of Transubstantiation, the Catholic priest is performing the same human sacrifice as is the Black Magick witch! Now, you can understand why it is that Transubstantiation is so critical to the Roman Catholic Church, and why she defends it so desperately.

Candles -- used by both the Roman Catholic Church and witches during their ceremonies.

Incense -- Catholic priests will "take a philter, or incense burner, walk around the altar, and then wave it out toward the crowd with an invocation. Afterward, it will be put away. Not only will witches use incense but they will consecrate their altar and their fellow witches in the exact same manner that the Catholics do." [Marquis, page 212] Additionally, incense is used as an agent of purification. [Ibid., page 216]

Bells -- In the Roman Catholic service, bells are baptized and are used by altar boys assisting the priest during the ceremony. "Bells are another tool used by witches. When the bells are sounded, they are supposed to send out metaphysical soundwaves to the gods who will attend and listen to the service. The bells of the Catholic Mass are usually attended by the altar boys. Altar boys are the personal assistants of the priest. In occult circles, the high priest or priestess also has such attendants. There is no difference." {Marquis, pages 212-213]

Wands for Blessing -- "Have you ever noticed that, when the Pope, Cardinal, or priests want to give a huge blessing, they will take out a golden scepter or wand, dip it in holy water, and then wave it on the people?

"Wands are nothing new in the occult. When a witch wants to direct his power, he can do it by means and use of wands. He can also use it to consecrate a circle with a pentacle inside. This is supposed to keep all summoned demonic forces under control." [Marquis, page 215]

Holy Water -- Catholic priests consecrate Holy Water by mixing salt with the water and them praying over it. Every object and every Catholic who is touched by this Holy Water is supposed to be blessed.

A Witch will purify himself and all his instruments by mixing water with salt and then praying over it. Here is one part of the ceremony used to consecrate a witch's knife, or athame. "May the Sacred Water and the smoke in the Holy Incense drive out any impurities in the knife, that it may be pure and cleansed, ready to serve me and my gods in any way I desire. So mote it be." [Marquis, page 217]

"The main point is, that a witch's holy water is made up in the same fashion as that of the Catholic priest. Please keep in mind that everything we have talked about, concerning the Catholic Mass, is what is done in a witch's mass ... Witches have had all this for thousands of years." [Marquis, page 217]

The Host -- The round wafer supposedly turns into the actual body of Jesus Christ, according to the Catholic doctrine of Transubstantiation. Of course, we know this cannot ever really happen, because the Bible expressly forbids the eating of human flesh! However, this mystical Catholic doctrine was declared by Pope Honorius in 1220 A.D. This round circle of bread bears the three letters I.H.S. Contrary to what Catholics say this means, I.H.S. stands for the Satanic trinity, Isis, Horus, and Semiramis. [Marquis, page 219]. An occult book has this brief statement to be made in support of Marquis' statement. "In fact , for all that these three letters are in wide use within churches, the device really belongs to the magical tradition ..." ["Magic Symbols", by Frederick Goodman, Brian Todd Publishing House, Ltd., page 33].

For that matter, the very round shape of the host dates back to Antiquity, to the Egyptian Satanists! They devised the round shape to honor their Sun God, whose name was "Ra". God cursed Sun God Ra in His judgment of Egypt in Exodus 10:21-23. Therefore, this cursed doctrine of Transubstantiation even uses a cursed pagan round wafer!

Both Witchcraft and Catholicism celebrate the five basic elements. The occultist symbolizes these five elements on a pentacle, or a five-pointed star. These five basic elements are:

Spirit -- The spirit of the water god they slay every day

Water -- The Holy Water they use to bless themselves and to baptize

Air -- Symbolically used through the incense in their rituals

Fire -- Used in tangent with the burning of the incense

Earth -- Literally made up in their water from the bread of the earth and figuratively used as the flesh of their slain deity. [Marquis, page 222]

Now we know why many elements of obvious Paganism exists within the Catholic Church.

Now we know why:

Pope John Paul II and Pope Paul VI used the Satanic Bent Crucifix during their outdoors and even some indoor celebrations. [See RC100 "Bent Crucifix]. Satanists invented this distorted figure of an emaciated Jesus on a bent cross as a symbol of Antichrist. Therefore, Pope John Paul II is forcing all Catholic faithful to bow before a symbol of Antichrist!

The Virgin Mary is called the "Queen of Heaven" just as was the Babylonian Virgin Mother, Semiramis. God condemned this worship of the Queen of Heaven in Jeremiah 44:16-29. [See RC109, Queen of Heaven for full details]

Catholics believe in Purgatory just as have almost all Pagan religions since Babylon! Purgatory continues to be taught, even though the Bible teaches that the souls of the saved are immediately in Paradise upon death [Luke 23:43]. See RC111, RC111a, and RC111b for full details.

The Satanic New World Order Plan calls the Pope a "proper receptor" to Antichrist [See RC104] and why they have chosen the Pope as the supreme religious leader of the coming global religion of Antichrist. This part of the Plan designates the Pope as the False Prophet of Revelation 13.

Allah is Satan And Baphomet Is His Prophet

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:
??? does not help, care

Does that help?
If we love our neighbor we tell them the truth. If our neighbor has been deceived by the occult posing as a faith that would lead them to heaven (when in fact it leads them to hell) and we tell them the truth about that false teaching, we have demonstrated the love of God. If we do not warn them and instead agree with them while they go head long into hell without having been told the truth, then we know absolutely nothing of the Love of God according to Biblical Christianity.

Written testimony of someone who learned the truth about the satanic translation of the NIV and began reading the King James Version Holy Bible! I rejoice with this precious sister! This is such a wonderful testimony!

bclogo.gif

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Gal. 4:16

I Just Can't Believe It!
Issue Date: November/December 2001

By David W. Daniels

It's easy to see the change in people when they begin reading God's preserved words, the King James Bible. "I can't believe it!" they exclaim. Do you know what makes them this excited? Listen to one in her own words.

A sister wrote: "I went to a college that highly favored the Alexandrian texts (Indiana Wesleyan University). You wouldn't believe some of the atrocious excuses they gave me for why the NIV was superior to the KJV. I didn't even believe them, although I most commonly used that version. I had grown up with the NIV and switched to the NKJV after college when we finally found a home church. I never felt like I was growing and I never knew what to read." But then she got a King James Bible. "I can't tell you the transformation that has taken place in my life! It's so phenomenal, as if Christ unveiled my eyes. I'm seeing and understanding His Word for the first time in the 9 years I've been saved. "I do not find the KJV difficult in the least. As a matter of fact, I now feel it's easier to understand. It's also so beautiful - you want to keep reading more. Imagine that! Actually reading God's Word!"

This woman, and many others who have written, have found that the King James Bible really is God's preserved words in English. And with its 8,000-word vocabulary and "built-in dictionary" the KJV is actually easier to read than the modern perversions!

Still can't believe it? Give it a try yourself. Read the King James Bible daily, and you will find out how clear God's words truly are. "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

Return to Bible Information Center
I just can't believe it!

I love how she called the modern translations the modern perversions! She is right. All of the modern translations, NIV, NASB, NKJV, etc are modern perversions! Buy a real Bible, people! The King James Version Holy Bible is the Real Bible!

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:
??? does not help, care

Does that help?

nope----in fact your citations specifically states DO NOT
DETEST THE EDOMITES (Israel was fighting with Edom--lots an DO NOT DETEST THE EGYPTIANS --there was a proscription on RETURNING to Egypt because of their idolatry---but no HATE-------the proscription against the MOABITES and AMMONITES-----was----very clearly based not making an
alliance with an EVIL NATION--- I don't see "hate them" The ammonites were the famed AMALEKITES-----or MOLOCH worshippers that dumped infants into a furnace to make MOLOCH happy. The issue was to STAY AWAY from
that really really evil stuff. An interesting factoid ----the sin of the Amalekites actually still POPS up------as being the WORST OF THE WORST-----on Yom Kippur--------!!! weird, huh-----something like ----"don't have anthing to do with people who dump babies into furnaces"

Transubstantiation Is Witchcraft

The Catholic Priest Is Taught That He Can Command Jesus From Heaven And On To The Sacrificial Altar

But, there is more horror to this story of the Eucharist, whose principle doctrine is Transubstantiation! This doctrine is actual witchcraft, as even discerning Catholic priests will admit! When Roman Catholic doctrine states that Jesus Christ must obey the priest and come down from Heaven to go on the altar, this doctrine is identical to Witchcraft!

Once again, we have conclusive proof, within Roman Catholic doctrine, that Roman Catholicism is identical -- repeat, identical -- with Witchcraft. In this instance, the Catholic teaching regarding the power of the priest over supernatural forces (Jesus Christ) is identical to the Witchcraft teaching regarding the power the witch has over supernatural forces [demons]. In both cases, the supernatural being is FORCED to do that which they do not want to do, i.e., to serve the human who has control over him.

In other words, the Catholic priest is just a witch dressed in different clothes!
Roman Catholic Pagan Heresy -- Eating Jesus

remember those old fashioned nun's habits? Good thing that lots of them gave it up-------it used to frighten me. Now---I
get the same FRIGHTENED sense when I run into a Niqabi

Written testimony of someone who learned the truth about the satanic translation of the NIV and began reading the King James Version Holy Bible! I rejoice with this precious sister! This is such a wonderful testimony!

bclogo.gif

I Just Can't Believe It!

By David W. Daniels

It's easy to see the change in people when they begin reading God's preserved words, the King James Bible. "I can't believe it!" they exclaim. Do you know what makes them this excited? Listen to one in her own words.

A sister wrote: "I went to a college that highly favored the Alexandrian texts (Indiana Wesleyan University). You wouldn't believe some of the atrocious excuses they gave me for why the NIV was superior to the KJV. I didn't even believe them, although I most commonly used that version. I had grown up with the NIV and switched to the NKJV after college when we finally found a home church. I never felt like I was growing and I never knew what to read." But then she got a King James Bible. "I can't tell you the transformation that has taken place in my life! It's so phenomenal, as if Christ unveiled my eyes. I'm seeing and understanding His Word for the first time in the 9 years I've been saved. "I do not find the KJV difficult in the least. As a matter of fact, I now feel it's easier to understand. It's also so beautiful - you want to keep reading more. Imagine that! Actually reading God's Word!"

This woman, and many others who have written, have found that the King James Bible really is God's preserved words in English. And with its 8,000-word vocabulary and "built-in dictionary" the KJV is actually easier to read than the modern perversions!

Still can't believe it? Give it a try yourself. Read the King James Bible daily, and you will find out how clear God's words truly are. "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

I just can't believe it!

I love how she called the modern translations the modern perversions! She is right. All of the modern translations, NIV, NASB, NKJV, etc are modern perversions! Buy a real Bible, people! The King James Version Holy Bible is the Real Bible!

I like the KJV------but---sorry-----the translation from Hebrew to English-----sometimes DOES NOT WORK. I would not know how it works out from Aramaic----probably the same---or Greek---I have no idea. The first page----ie the first page of
genesis-----seems like a fair translation

bclogo.gif

I Just Can't Believe It!

By David W. Daniels

I just can't believe it!

I like the KJV------but---sorry-----the translation from Hebrew to English-----sometimes DOES NOT WORK. I would not know how it works out from Aramaic----probably the same---or Greek---I have no idea. The first page----ie the first page of
I have yet to find that to be the case. Comparisons of the Tanakh and King James Version Holy Bible were perfectly in agreement with one another as you can see in HaShev's thread about the written word.

See post # 14 for my response in proving that the King James Version Holy Bible is in perfect agreement with the Tanakh! ( also in 4 part response that both the Tanakh and the King James Version Holy Bible are opposed to the teachings in the Talmud and Kaballah).

What is taught is exact opposite the written word

His problem all along was that he was not using the King James Version Holy Bible (he didn't elaborate which translation he was using but it certainly wasn't the King James Version Holy Bible). Whatever he was using had changed words so drastically that the truth was no longer the truth!

This is not at all unusual considering that from March 7, 2013 there were said to be 151 different translations - all different - a publisher cannot get a copyright for their work unless it is 10% different from the original. Yet the Word of God is clear that not one word can be changed or added to God's Holy Word! How did these men embark on such a satanic mission? They are either ignorant of the Word of God or they do not fear the LORD. Ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse however, when they stand before God and have to answer for what they have done.

Last edited:
I am always delighted to learn a new word BAPHOMET----
my sense is that the word is NOT ARABIC----just does not
seem like an Arabic name ----(or semitic of any kind)
Muhummad is a definite semitic thing----but I like it.....
Baphomet, Baphomet la la la baphomet

bclogo.gif

I Just Can't Believe It!

By David W. Daniels

I just can't believe it!

I have yet to find that to be the case. Comparisons of the Tanakh and King James Version Holy Bible were perfectly in agreement with one another as you can see in HaShev's thread about the written word.

See post # 14 for my response in proving that the King James Version Holy Bible is in perfect agreement with the Tanakh! ( also in 4 part response that both the Tanakh and the King James Version Holy Bible are opposed to the teachings in the Talmud and Kaballah).

His problem all along was that he was not using the King James Version Holy Bible (he didn't elaborate which translation he was using but it certainly wasn't the King James Version Holy Bible). Whatever he was using had changed words so drastically that the truth was no longer the truth!

This is not at all unusual considering that from March 7, 2013 there were said to be 151 different translations - all different - a publisher cannot get a copyright for their work unless it is 10% different from the original. Yet the Word of God is clear that not one word can be changed or added to God's Holy Word! How did these men embark on such a satanic mission? They are either ignorant of the Word of God or they do not fear the LORD. Ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse however, when they stand before God and have to answer for what they have done.

nope----KJV is good but far from "perfect" I grew up exclusively with English------and learned a bit of Hebrew--not until my mid teens-------The DIFFERENCE in the sense conveyed in Hebrew-----fascinated me. I have no idea what
your statement about Talmud or Kaballah means. Talmud is
something like commentary and case law----a bit an expansion on the bible -----Kaballah is mysticism----an expansion of HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE or IS MADE. None of the three contradicts the other------

Love for Enemies

I don't know those answers to all of your questions and good questions of yours....! just know that it was Jesus speaking, who said that...

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:
NIV is a satanic translation. It isn't the Word of God. Look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Holy Bible. Otherwise you are not quoting the Word of God.

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

bclogo.gif

I Just Can't Believe It!

By David W. Daniels

I just can't believe it!

nope----KJV is good but far from "perfect" I grew up exclusively with English------and learned a bit of Hebrew--not until my mid teens-------The DIFFERENCE in the sense conveyed in Hebrew-----fascinated me. I have no idea what
something like commentary and case law----a bit an expansion on the bible -----Kaballah is mysticism----an expansion of HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE or IS MADE. None of the three contradicts the other------

Talmud is the antithesis of God's Holy Written Word and the Word of God exposes it for what it is, "Satanic." Kaballah worships Lucifer (mysticism of a form of worship to Lucifer), same as Freemasons, Mormons and all other false religions which are rooted out of ancient Babylon religion - they are all tied together - including the Roman Catholic Religion and Religion of Islam. Baphomet is Lucifer. Different name, same Devil.

unmasking Baphomet

baphomet1.jpg

catholic-christ.png

Last edited:

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

a new word for our dear penny----GOOGLE

bclogo.gif

I Just Can't Believe It!

By David W. Daniels

I just can't believe it!

Talmud is the antithesis of God's Holy Written Word and the Word of God exposes it for what it is, "Satanic." Kaballah worships Lucifer (mysticism of a form of worship to Lucifer), same as Freemasons, Mormons and all other false religions which are rooted out of ancient Babylon religion - they are all tied together - including the Roman Catholic Religion and Religion of Islam. Baphomet is Lucifer. Different name, same Devil.

unmasking Baphomet

Talmud is satanic? Kaballah is satanic? sheeeesh------
reading the Talmud is ---in large part---something like reading
a law school textbook ----SATANIC? Kaballah is satanic?----
that would be sorta like saying the story of the birth of Jesus
in the NT and in every ---little Christmas celebration I have ever attended----is SATANIC----complete with magic guys
from the east---FOLLOWING YONDER STAR---and bearing magic potion FRANKENCENCE and little lambs that seem to
know what is going on-------and flying people hovering around.
An interesting factoid------jews and Zoroastrians back then got
along----but did disagree on RELIGION----so much so that the term AVODAH KOCHAVIM (? accuracy) is a term used
to describe IDOLATRY (very bad) it means "DEVOTION TO THE STARS" (or work of the stars) ---ie---its really bad
to use STARS as DIVINE FORTUNE TELLERS la la la
"we three pagan starworshippers are-----playing stargazers
for DIVINE purposes---lousy sinners that we are"

bclogo.gif

I Just Can't Believe It!

By David W. Daniels

I just can't believe it!

unmasking Baphomet

Talmud is satanic? Kaballah is satanic? sheeeesh------
reading the Talmud is ---in large part---something like reading
a law school textbook ----SATANIC? Kaballah is satanic?----
that would be sorta like saying the story of the birth of Jesus
in the NT and in every ---little Christmas celebration I have ever attended----is SATANIC----complete with magic guys
from the east---FOLLOWING YONDER STAR---and bearing magic potion FRANKENCENCE and little lambs that seem to
know what is going on-------and flying people hovering around.
An interesting factoid------jews and Zoroastrians back then got
along----but did disagree on RELIGION----so much so that the term AVODAH KOCHAVIM (? accuracy) is a term used
to describe IDOLATRY (very bad) it means "DEVOTION TO THE STARS" (or work of the stars) ---ie---its really bad
to use STARS as DIVINE FORTUNE TELLERS la la la
"we three pagan starworshippers are-----playing stargazers
for DIVINE purposes---lousy sinners that we are"
Neither the Talmud nor Kaballah agree with the Written Word of God, Rosie. There is no Christmas celebration in the New Testament. That is a holiday the Roman Catholic Institution adopted from the pagans. Again, I need to add that just because a person has been initiated into Freemasonry, Kabbalah, mysticism or converted to Catholicism or Islam (among other false religions) does not mean that they are aware of the fact that they have become involved in the worship of Baphomet (Lucifer). This is why it is imperative that someone tell them the truth of what they have become involved in. Then when the facts are presented to them, they have the choice to depart from it. Otherwise, they may find no reason to depart from it.

Forum List

Back