Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

maybe, just maybe Pope Frances is following what Jesus Christ TAUGHT?

Matthew 5:43-48New International Version (NIV)
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

not by a long shot. also----who said "love your neighbor and hate your enemy"------ you got a citation? a link?.
Who was MATTHEW ??? There are many WELL KNOWN
adages and proverbs cited CORRECTLY in the New Testament------not that one Where was it written in either Hebrew or Aramaic? I never read THAT ONE. Long ago
I got ALL the "sayings" thrown at me----week by week
I don't know those answers to all of your questions and good questions of yours....! just know that it was Jesus speaking, who said that...
maybe, just maybe Pope Frances is following what Jesus Christ TAUGHT?

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

not by a long shot. also----who said "love your neighbor and hate your enemy"------ you got a citation? a link?.
adages and proverbs cited CORRECTLY in the New Testament------not that one Where was it written in either Hebrew or Aramaic? I never read THAT ONE. Long ago
rosie, I went back to get the references and next to each part of the passage they put ''letters'' with references listed below by Bible verse...

looks like Leviticus 19, and Deuteronomy 23

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a]A)">(A) and hate your enemy.’B)">(B) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,C)">(C) 45 that you may be childrenD)">(D) of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.E)">(E) 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?F)">(F) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.G)">(G)

Footnotes:
  1. Matthew 5:43 Lev. 19:18
Cross references:
  1. Matthew 5:43 : Lev 19:18; Mt 19:19; 22:39; Mk 12:31; Lk 10:27; Ro 13:9; Gal 5:14; Jas 2:8
  2. Matthew 5:43 : Dt 23:6; Ps 139:21, 22
  3. Matthew 5:44 : Lk 6:27, 28; 23:34; Jn 15:20; Ac 7:60; Ro 8:35; 12:14; 1Co 4:12; 1Pe 2:23
  4. Matthew 5:45 : ver 9; Lk 6:35; S Ro 8:14
  5. Matthew 5:45 : Job 25:3
  6. Matthew 5:46 : Lk 6:32
  7. Matthew 5:48 : Lev 19:2; 1Pe 1:16
NIV is a satanic translation. It isn't the Word of God. Look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Holy Bible. Otherwise you are not quoting the Word of God.

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

a new word for our dear penny----GOOGLE
I know, just want to see if Jeremiah knows.

I don't know those answers to all of your questions and good questions of yours....! just know that it was Jesus speaking, who said that...
rosie, I went back to get the references and next to each part of the passage they put ''letters'' with references listed below by Bible verse...

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a]A)">(A) and hate your enemy.’B)">(B) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,C)">(C) 45 that you may be childrenD)">(D) of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.E)">(E) 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?F)">(F) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.G)">(G)

Footnotes:
Cross references:
  1. Matthew 5:43 : Lev 19:18; Mt 19:19; 22:39; Mk 12:31; Lk 10:27; Ro 13:9; Gal 5:14; Jas 2:8
  3. Matthew 5:44 : Lk 6:27, 28; 23:34; Jn 15:20; Ac 7:60; Ro 8:35; 12:14; 1Co 4:12; 1Pe 2:23
NIV is a satanic translation. It isn't the Word of God. Look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Holy Bible. Otherwise you are not quoting the Word of God.

Who was King James? When did he reign? What makes his authorized bible right? What year was it originally wrote?

Do not concern yourself with what I know, Penelope. Concern yourself with this - to read and know the King James Version Holy Bible and come to salvation in Jesus Christ according to Romans 10:9,10.

I like the KJV------but---sorry-----the translation from Hebrew to English-----sometimes DOES NOT WORK. I would not know how it works out from Aramaic----probably the same---or Greek---I have no idea. The first page----ie the first page of
genesis-----seems like a fair translation
I have yet to find that to be the case. Comparisons of the Tanakh and King James Version Holy Bible were perfectly in agreement with one another as you can see in HaShev's thread about the written word.

See post # 14 for my response in proving that the King James Version Holy Bible is in perfect agreement with the Tanakh! ( also in 4 part response that both the Tanakh and the King James Version Holy Bible are opposed to the teachings in the Talmud and Kaballah).

What is taught is exact opposite the written word

His problem all along was that he was not using the King James Version Holy Bible (he didn't elaborate which translation he was using but it certainly wasn't the King James Version Holy Bible). Whatever he was using had changed words so drastically that the truth was no longer the truth!

This is not at all unusual considering that from March 7, 2013 there were said to be 151 different translations - all different - a publisher cannot get a copyright for their work unless it is 10% different from the original. Yet the Word of God is clear that not one word can be changed or added to God's Holy Word! How did these men embark on such a satanic mission? They are either ignorant of the Word of God or they do not fear the LORD. Ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse however, when they stand before God and have to answer for what they have done.

nope----KJV is good but far from "perfect" I grew up exclusively with English------and learned a bit of Hebrew--not until my mid teens-------The DIFFERENCE in the sense conveyed in Hebrew-----fascinated me. I have no idea what
your statement about Talmud or Kaballah means. Talmud is
something like commentary and case law----a bit an expansion on the bible -----Kaballah is mysticism----an expansion of HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE or IS MADE. None of the three contradicts the other------

Talmud is the antithesis of God's Holy Written Word and the Word of God exposes it for what it is, "Satanic." Kaballah worships Lucifer (mysticism of a form of worship to Lucifer), same as Freemasons, Mormons and all other false religions which are rooted out of ancient Babylon religion - they are all tied together - including the Roman Catholic Religion and Religion of Islam. Baphomet is Lucifer. Different name, same Devil.

unmasking Baphomet

Talmud is satanic? Kaballah is satanic? sheeeesh------
reading the Talmud is ---in large part---something like reading
a law school textbook ----SATANIC? Kaballah is satanic?----
that would be sorta like saying the story of the birth of Jesus
in the NT and in every ---little Christmas celebration I have ever attended----is SATANIC----complete with magic guys
from the east---FOLLOWING YONDER STAR---and bearing magic potion FRANKENCENCE and little lambs that seem to
know what is going on-------and flying people hovering around.
An interesting factoid------jews and Zoroastrians back then got
along----but did disagree on RELIGION----so much so that the term AVODAH KOCHAVIM (? accuracy) is a term used
to describe IDOLATRY (very bad) it means "DEVOTION TO THE STARS" (or work of the stars) ---ie---its really bad
to use STARS as DIVINE FORTUNE TELLERS la la la
"we three pagan starworshippers are-----playing stargazers
for DIVINE purposes---lousy sinners that we are"
Neither the Talmud nor Kaballah agree with the Written Word of God, Rosie. There is no Christmas celebration in the New Testament. That is a holiday the Roman Catholic Institution adopted from the pagans. Again, I need to add that just because a person has been initiated into Freemasonry, Kabbalah, mysticism or converted to Catholicism or Islam (among other false religions) does not mean that they are aware of the fact that they have become involved in the worship of Baphomet (Lucifer). This is why it is imperative that someone tell them the truth of what they have become involved in. Then when the facts are presented to them, they have the choice to depart from it. Otherwise, they may find no reason to depart from it.

Jeri ---just what do you IMAGINE-----is in the KABBALAH that has anything to do with "LUCIFER" ? ------So saying would to me be like insisting that my high school physics text book ---
and college calculus texts are the writings of MOLOCH. Kaballah describes theories of ---the THE STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE. The Talmud-----is commentary and discussion and INCLUDES lots of opinion on the bible---that's it. On TV ---I watch a show called HOT BENCH----in which three judges listen to a tort case and then ----go into 'chambers" and discuss it according to LAW------that
program is something like HOW THE TALMUD WAS MADE

Love for Enemies

Footnotes:
Cross references:

just why does she have to know WHICH JAMES of England----commissioned it? does it make a difference?. Whoever actually did it------they did a fairly good job

I have yet to find that to be the case. Comparisons of the Tanakh and King James Version Holy Bible were perfectly in agreement with one another as you can see in HaShev's thread about the written word.

See post # 14 for my response in proving that the King James Version Holy Bible is in perfect agreement with the Tanakh! ( also in 4 part response that both the Tanakh and the King James Version Holy Bible are opposed to the teachings in the Talmud and Kaballah).

What is taught is exact opposite the written word

His problem all along was that he was not using the King James Version Holy Bible (he didn't elaborate which translation he was using but it certainly wasn't the King James Version Holy Bible). Whatever he was using had changed words so drastically that the truth was no longer the truth!

This is not at all unusual considering that from March 7, 2013 there were said to be 151 different translations - all different - a publisher cannot get a copyright for their work unless it is 10% different from the original. Yet the Word of God is clear that not one word can be changed or added to God's Holy Word! How did these men embark on such a satanic mission? They are either ignorant of the Word of God or they do not fear the LORD. Ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse however, when they stand before God and have to answer for what they have done.

nope----KJV is good but far from "perfect" I grew up exclusively with English------and learned a bit of Hebrew--not until my mid teens-------The DIFFERENCE in the sense conveyed in Hebrew-----fascinated me. I have no idea what
your statement about Talmud or Kaballah means. Talmud is
something like commentary and case law----a bit an expansion on the bible -----Kaballah is mysticism----an expansion of HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE or IS MADE. None of the three contradicts the other------

Talmud is the antithesis of God's Holy Written Word and the Word of God exposes it for what it is, "Satanic." Kaballah worships Lucifer (mysticism of a form of worship to Lucifer), same as Freemasons, Mormons and all other false religions which are rooted out of ancient Babylon religion - they are all tied together - including the Roman Catholic Religion and Religion of Islam. Baphomet is Lucifer. Different name, same Devil.

unmasking Baphomet

Talmud is satanic? Kaballah is satanic? sheeeesh------
reading the Talmud is ---in large part---something like reading
a law school textbook ----SATANIC? Kaballah is satanic?----
that would be sorta like saying the story of the birth of Jesus
in the NT and in every ---little Christmas celebration I have ever attended----is SATANIC----complete with magic guys
from the east---FOLLOWING YONDER STAR---and bearing magic potion FRANKENCENCE and little lambs that seem to
know what is going on-------and flying people hovering around.
An interesting factoid------jews and Zoroastrians back then got
along----but did disagree on RELIGION----so much so that the term AVODAH KOCHAVIM (? accuracy) is a term used
to describe IDOLATRY (very bad) it means "DEVOTION TO THE STARS" (or work of the stars) ---ie---its really bad
to use STARS as DIVINE FORTUNE TELLERS la la la
"we three pagan starworshippers are-----playing stargazers
for DIVINE purposes---lousy sinners that we are"
Neither the Talmud nor Kaballah agree with the Written Word of God, Rosie. There is no Christmas celebration in the New Testament. That is a holiday the Roman Catholic Institution adopted from the pagans. Again, I need to add that just because a person has been initiated into Freemasonry, Kabbalah, mysticism or converted to Catholicism or Islam (among other false religions) does not mean that they are aware of the fact that they have become involved in the worship of Baphomet (Lucifer). This is why it is imperative that someone tell them the truth of what they have become involved in. Then when the facts are presented to them, they have the choice to depart from it. Otherwise, they may find no reason to depart from it.

Jeri ---just what do you IMAGINE-----is in the KABBALAH that has anything to do with "LUCIFER" ? ------So saying would to me be like insisting that my high school physics text book ---
and college calculus texts are the writings of MOLOCH. Kaballah describes theories of ---the THE STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE. The Talmud-----is commentary and discussion and INCLUDES lots of opinion on the bible---that's it. On TV ---I watch a show called HOT BENCH----in which three judges listen to a tort case and then ----go into 'chambers" and discuss it according to LAW------that
program is something like HOW THE TALMUD WAS MADE

First, I emphasize again that people who practice Kabbalah may very well have no idea of its origin. They may think that the god of Kabbalah is the God of Israel - even though they are mistaken in believing such a thing. Same goes for Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and so on..... Here is one link I posted earlier. Note the history of Kabbalah:
baphomet1.jpg

Baphomet, the character pictured here, is a popular figure tied to many pagan rituals and organizations. He has also been referred to as “the talking goat’s head”, “the goat of Mendes,” and “the horned god.” Because this idol has ties to so many pagan groups, no one is 100% certain who used it first. Groups throughout history who have used depictions of Baphomet in their rituals include (but are not limited to) Islamic mystics, the Knights Templar, Kabbalah, Roman pagans, Greek pagans, Druids, witches (both Wiccans and black witches), satanists, and Freemasons. If anything, it shows that false religions have spiritual ties to each other and since they have those ties, it is no wonder that there is a push among all false religions to have a one world religion that preaches about all roads leading to “God.”

The picture here of Baphomet was drawn by a man named Eliphas Levi, whose name appears in the lower part of the picture. He was a 19th century Kabbalah mystic in France who established many teachings followed today by those involved in magick and the occult. His real name was Alphonse Louis Constant and he at one time had the desire to be a Catholic priest but eventually left the seminary and the Catholic Church to embrace occultic teachings, beginning with Rosicrucianism. After leaving seminary, he changed his name to Eliphas Levi, which he thought to be the Hebrew version of his birth name.

This idol drawn by Eliphas Levi is chock full of occultic symbols. One of the first things you will notice is the pentagram on Baphomet’s forehead. The pentagram, whether upside down or right side up, is a very prominent occultic symbol. According to Levi in a book he wrote on transcendentalism, the pentagram symbolizes the power of the mind to dominate the spiritual realm in order to interact with “legions of angels and hosts of fiends”, or, as we Christians would say, it is symbolic of interacting with devils.

On Baphomet’s right arm is the word “solve” while on his left arm is the word “coagula.” Together the words form the phrase “solve coagula” or “solve et coagula.” This phrase means “solution and coagulation” and is a philosophy based on medieval alchemist practices. Alchemy was the belief that base metals could be changed to gold, that panaceas existed to cure all ills and needed to be discovered, and that with enough experimentation, one could discover an elixir to give longevity to life. It also included the use of occult magic in an attempt to bring these theories to reality. The phrase “solve et coagula” was the mantra used referring to the process of breaking down elements and hardened positions (solving) so those elements could be changed, or transmuted, to be united in a different form (coagula). Levi thought this phrase applied to the religious/spiritual realm where people’s unenlightened beliefs could be broken down and then changed to more enlightened paths that would unite everyone to a new perspective that would put everyone into agreement. In other words, he wanted to break down the Christian belief that Jesus is the only way to God, or other “divisive” doctrines, so that all mankind could unite to follow his god in a one world religion.

If you look at Baphomet’s hands, the index finger and second finger on each hand are up. These hand signals (the “peace” sign) are symbolism used in the occult world as well as in the Catholic Church and Eliphas Levi applied this signal to his own occultic ideas. Actually, the two philosophies symbolized in this hand signal, whether they are used in the Catholic Church or in occultic settings, are both false doctrines. The Catholic portrayal of Jesus below shows a Catholic Jesus (a false Christ) using the hand signal.

catholic-christ.png

The two-fingered signals used by Baphomet and the false Christ symbolize 1)Apostolic Succession, and 2)Temporal Power.

unmasking Baphomet

Note the Catholic popes also use this same hand sign as seen in the picture of Baphomet and Catholic "Jesus" which is NOT the Jesus of the Holy Bible.

Last edited:
Here are some Catholic popes using the same hand sign as seen in picture of Baphomet (Lucifer).

popesign1.jpg

2C83BB6A00000578-3241299-image-m-19_1442684946315.jpg

St-Pius-X-tiara.jpg

upload_2016-7-9_14-13-19.jpeg

greek+catholic+2

nice Jeri----but this ELIPHAS guy had nothing to do with the writing of the KABBALAH and---clearly knew nothing about it.
That the kabbalah is a book of spooks and devils is an invention of people who never saw the book. -------like it contains the recipe for turning recycled pantyhose and plastic soda bottles into gold. Your eliphas levi was a WIZARD OF OZ type charlatan who lived less than 200 years ago. Simeon Bar Yochai did his writing somewhere around 200 AD on the run from the romans (ie almost 1800 years ago) His stuff forms the basis for the description of the UNIVERSE as per some guy in Moorish spain---about 1000 years ago-----with the compilation of the ZOHAR. Nothing MAGIC in the ZOHAR or relating to the guy with the pitchfork. It is not a religion----or a practice----its a book. There are no ZOHARIANS

I usually have no trouble fiddling with my fingers-----but I could not accomplish that contortion that Pius did with his fourth and fifth fingers

nice Jeri----but this ELIPHAS guy had nothing to do with the writing of the KABBALAH and---clearly knew nothing about it.
That the kabbalah is a book of spooks and devils is an invention of people who never saw the book. -------like it contains the recipe for turning recycled pantyhose and plastic soda bottles into gold. Your eliphas levi was a WIZARD OF OZ type charlatan who lived less than 200 years ago. Simeon Bar Yochai did his writing somewhere around 200 AD on the run from the romans (ie almost 1800 years ago) His stuff forms the basis for the description of the UNIVERSE as per some guy in Moorish spain---about 1000 years ago-----with the compilation of the ZOHAR. Nothing MAGIC in the ZOHAR or relating to the guy with the pitchfork. It is not a religion----or a practice----its a book. There are no ZOHARIANS
It does not line up with the Scriptures of the Tanakh. Why would any Jew accept what the Written Word of God condemns?

It does not line up with the Scriptures of the Tanakh. Why would any Jew accept what the Written Word of God condemns?

what ?? still doing Kabbalah? what in the KABBALAH is condemned in the TANAKH?

Divination. Automatic writing - secrets - mysteries - all forbidden in Tanakh - spiritualists - it is of the occult for starters.... Zohar is not as old as you are told it is. Look at this:

Theosophy & Kabbalah

The Hidden Agenda of the Kabbalah

Most people do not Knowingly go towards Lucifer (who is appropriately called Satan). So those who end up worshipping Lucifer essentially have to be tricked into doing this. Theosophy spends a great deal of time with the Kabbalah (caballa/quabalah), because the books of the Kabbalah pretend to be about Jewish History. The premise of those who study the Kabbalah is that they are reading an ancient series of books, usually containing HIDDEN knowledge about the Bible, and about the Universe.

The problem is - that is not ACTUALLY what the Kabbalah is doing. The system of the Kabbalah claims to be based on Jewish Mysticism. But we have to look at that claim very closely. Some people who hear the term "Jewish Mysticism" think that this applies to Jewish Spirituality that is derived FROM the Old Testament, from the Bible. That is NOT true ! It is confusing because books About the Kabbalah are written in a style which is confusing, designed to lead readers to think that they are studying DEEP things, when the only event that is truly taking place - is that readers [of books about the Kabbalah] are being deceived.

The Kabbalah is based on a series of Visions delivered to a person in a Trance. To Christians, THAT should be raising alarm bells. The Kabbalah is based on a series of books, that are called THE ZOHAR. This is usually published in 4 to 6 volumes. It claims to be a revelation from the God of the Old Testament. The implications are immense ! According to those involved in the Kabbalah (and there are many), the Zohar is essentially A commentary on the Old Testament, but it was written by people who are clearly SPIRITUALISTS: A Spiritualist is a person who consults the dead, and who consults familiar spirits. In other words, the Zohar - which is what the Kabbalah is based on - is actually a work of the Occult.

The Zohar is not even OLD. That may be very disapointing to those who are Jewish. But the Zohar did NOT exist before the Middle Ages. It claims to be authentic, but it is not. There has never been any copy of the Zohar ever found, that is earlier than the Middle Ages. The Zohar is a counterfeit book, a book that was written in Medieval Europe, so that some people would FEEL closer to God. Only the way that the author of the Zohar was getting close "to God" is by going into a trance and writing things - without knowledge of what their hand was writing.

This is called "Automated Writing". This phenomena does not happen by itself. It is not a normal force of nature. It cannot happen - in fact - until a spiritual entity possesses the Body of a human being, takes over their body, and begins to write through them. The Bible has a term for that: IT is called "demonic possession"!

That is the true origin of the Zohar AND the Kabbalah.

The Truth about the Kabbalah

"Kabbalism is a system of Jewish mysticism and magic and is the foundational element in modern witchcraft. Virtually all of the great witches and sorcerers of this century were Kabbalists." -William J. Schnoebelen, The Dark Side of Freemasonry

I have some of Schnoebelen's books and one video as well -he used to be in the occult (he is an ex- Satanist and ex- Freemason) and knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:
This is more information on it:

Cabala's Pagan Origins

Following the division of Israel and the Assyrian captivity of the northern tribes, the southern kingdom of Judah adopted the pagan traditions of the heathen nation of ancient Babylon. These traditions, with their associated rituals which included human sacrifice, provoked God to judge the southern kingdom, which judgment the prophet Jeremiah forewarned the Jews for a period of forty years, to no avail.

The Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem in three stages, from 605 to 586 B.C., in which year the Temple of Solomon was demolished and the remaining Jews were carried into captivity. During the Babylonian captivity, the prophet Ezekiel continued to reprove Judah for its apostasy from the God of Israel and their love affair with Babylon. Note, in the following passage, the Jews’ admiration for the images of rich, brightly attired Babylonian princes, which evoke visual images of the elegant processions of the princes of the Roman Catholic Church attired in their rich and colorful vestments:

“...[Jerusalem] increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion, Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity: And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea. And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them. So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her...” (Ezek.23:14-18)

Moreover, as Matthew Henry noted in his commentary on this passage, the kingdom of Judah patterned its own worship after the pomp and pageantry of the Babylonians with whom they had become enamored:

“Thus she increased her whoredoms; she fell in love, fell in league, with the Chaldeans. Hezekiah himself was faulty this way when he was proud of the court which the king of Babylon made to him and complimented his ambassadors with the sight of all his treasures, Isa. 39:2. And the humour increased (v. 14); she doted upon the pictures of the Babylonian captains (v. 15, 16), joined in alliance with that kingdom, invited them to come and settle in Jerusalem, that they might refine the genius of the Jewish nation and make it more polite; nay, they sent for patterns of their images, altars, and temples, and made use of them in their worship. Thus was she polluted with her whoredoms (v. 17), and thereby she discovered her own whoredom (v. 18), her own strong inclination to idolatry.”

According to two authoritative sources, H.P. Blavatsky and the Jewish Encyclopedia, the Jews also acquired from the Chaldeans their doctrines of Eastern mysticism. These were later developed into a written compendium of esoteric literature known as the Jewish Qabbalah or Kabalah, and in the Middle Ages as the Latin Cabala.

“Kabalah (Heb.) The hidden wisdom of the Hebrew Rabbis of the middle ages derived from the older secret doctrines concerning divine things and cosmogony, which were combined into a theology after the time of the captivity of the Jews in Babylon. All the works that fall under the esoteric category are termed Kabalistic.” (Blavatsky, Theosophical Glossary, p. 168)

“The Pythagorean idea of the creative powers of numbers and letters, upon which the ‘Sefer Yetzirah’ is founded, and which was known in tannaitic times…is here proved to be an old cabalistic conception. In fact, the belief in the magic power of the letters of the Tetragrammaton and other names of the Deity…seems to have originated in Chaldea (see Lenormant, ‘Chaldean Magic,’ pp. 29, 43). Whatever, then, the theurgic Cabala was …, the very fact that Abraham, and not a Talmudical hero like Akiba, is introduced in the ‘Sefer Yetzirah,’ at the close, as possessor of the Wisdom of the Alphabet, indicates an old tradition, if not the antiquity of the book itself

“The whole dualistic system of good and of evil powers, which goes back to Zoroastrianism and ultimately to old Chaldea, can be traced through Gnosticism; having influenced the cosmology of the ancient Cabala before it reached the medieval one…

“The gradual condensation of a primal substance into visible matter, a fundamental doctrine of the Cabala, … is the ancient Semitic conception of the ‘primal ocean,’ known to theBabylonians as ‘Apsu’ (compare Jastrow, ‘Religion of Babylonia’), and called by the Gnostics βύθος = (Anz, ‘Die Frage nach dem Ursprung des Gnostizismus,’ p. 98).”

The Chaldean religious tradition that was embraced by apostate Jews during their captivity in Babylon was delivered to subsequent generations by word of mouth. According to Blavatsky, these disseminators of the Chaldean tradition in the few centuries before Christ were known as Tanaim:

“Kabalist. From Q B L H, Kabala, an unwritten or oral tradition. The kabalist is a student of ‘secret science’, one who interprets the hidden meaning of the Scriptures with the help of the symbolical Kabala… The Tanaim were the first kabalists among the Jews; they appeared at Jerusalem about the beginning of the third century before the Christian era… This secret doctrine is identical with the Persian wisdom, or ‘magic’.” (Ibid. p.167)

The dictionary defines the Medieval Latin cabala as derived from the Hebrew word “qabb
image001.gif
” which means “received doctrine, tradition, from qibb
image001.gif
l
, to receive.” According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, Cabalists claimed to have received these oral traditions, not from ancient Chaldeans, but from the Patriarchs and Prophets “by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

“Cabala comprised originally the entire traditional lore, in contradistinction to the written law (Torah), and therefore included the prophetic and hagiographic books of the Bible, which were supposed to have been ‘received’ by the power of the Holy Spirit rather than as writings from God’s hand... Each ‘received’ doctrine was claimed as tradition from the Fathers...to be traced back to the Prophets or to Moses on Sinai... The chief characteristic of the Cabala is that, unlike the Scriptures, it was entrusted only to the few elect ones;…’”

Because of its heretical nature, the Cabala was not generally promulgated among the Jews but remained the “secret doctrine” of “elect” Jews. That is to say, certain Jews who were deemed worthy could comprehend hidden teachings in the written Torah and, through mystical techniques, make direct contact with “God.” Among these practices are rapid recitation of the “Holy Name of God” (YHVH, or Tetragrammaton), meditation on the 11 Sephiroth of the Tree of Life which are believed to be emanations of God, learning to use the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet as force-carrying energy patterns which serve as the building blocks of the cosmos, and, finally, transcending the space/time limitations of the physical world to realize one’s “inner divinity.” This “secret doctrine” has been preserved throughout the ages to the present time by a spiritual brotherhood who progress individually to various stages of enlightenment and proficiency in the hidden wisdom—from “elect” to “adepts” to “wise men” to “adepts in grace”:

“Cabala... The specific term for the esoteric or mystic doctrine concerning God and the universe, asserted to have come down as a revelation to elect saints from a remote past, and preserved only by a privileged few. At first consisting only of empirical lore, it assumed, under the influence of Neoplatonic and Neopythagorean philosophy, a speculative character. In the geonic period it is connected with a Mishnah-like text-book, the ‘Sefer Yetzirah,’ and forms the object of the systematic study of the elect, called ‘mekubbalim’ or ‘ba’ale ha-Kabbalah’ (possessors of, or adepts in, the Cabala). These receive afterward the name of ‘maskilim’ (the wise), after Dan. xii. 10; and because the Cabala is called (‘Hokmah nistarah’ = the hidden wisdom), the initials of which receive the meaning ‘adepts in grace’ (Eccl. ix. 11, Hebr.).” (Ibid.)

Divination. Automatic writing - secrets - mysteries - all forbidden in Tanakh - spiritualists - it is of the occult for starters.... Zohar is not as old as you are told it is. Look at this:

Theosophy & Kabbalah

Most people do not Knowingly go towards Lucifer (who is appropriately called Satan). So those who end up worshipping Lucifer essentially have to be tricked into doing this. Theosophy spends a great deal of time with the Kabbalah (caballa/quabalah), because the books of the Kabbalah pretend to be about Jewish History. The premise of those who study the Kabbalah is that they are reading an ancient series of books, usually containing HIDDEN knowledge about the Bible, and about the Universe.

The problem is - that is not ACTUALLY what the Kabbalah is doing. The system of the Kabbalah claims to be based on Jewish Mysticism. But we have to look at that claim very closely. Some people who hear the term "Jewish Mysticism" think that this applies to Jewish Spirituality that is derived FROM the Old Testament, from the Bible. That is NOT true ! It is confusing because books About the Kabbalah are written in a style which is confusing, designed to lead readers to think that they are studying DEEP things, when the only event that is truly taking place - is that readers [of books about the Kabbalah] are being deceived.

The Kabbalah is based on a series of Visions delivered to a person in a Trance. To Christians, THAT should be raising alarm bells. The Kabbalah is based on a series of books, that are called THE ZOHAR. This is usually published in 4 to 6 volumes. It claims to be a revelation from the God of the Old Testament. The implications are immense ! According to those involved in the Kabbalah (and there are many), the Zohar is essentially A commentary on the Old Testament, but it was written by people who are clearly SPIRITUALISTS: A Spiritualist is a person who consults the dead, and who consults familiar spirits. In other words, the Zohar - which is what the Kabbalah is based on - is actually a work of the Occult.

The Zohar is not even OLD. That may be very disapointing to those who are Jewish. But the Zohar did NOT exist before the Middle Ages. It claims to be authentic, but it is not. There has never been any copy of the Zohar ever found, that is earlier than the Middle Ages. The Zohar is a counterfeit book, a book that was written in Medieval Europe, so that some people would FEEL closer to God. Only the way that the author of the Zohar was getting close "to God" is by going into a trance and writing things - without knowledge of what their hand was writing.

This is called "Automated Writing". This phenomena does not happen by itself. It is not a normal force of nature. It cannot happen - in fact - until a spiritual entity possesses the Body of a human being, takes over their body, and begins to write through them. The Bible has a term for that: IT is called "demonic possession"!

"Kabbalism is a system of Jewish mysticism and magic and is the foundational element in modern witchcraft. Virtually all of the great witches and sorcerers of this century were Kabbalists." -William J. Schnoebelen, The Dark Side of Freemasonry

I have some of Schnoebelen's books and one video as well -he used to be in the occult (he is an ex- Satanist and ex- Freemason) and knows what he is talking about.

your links do not work for me ---SIMEON BAR YOCHAI was----a real live person----circa 200 AD-------he did not write AUTOMATICALLY When I was in college----my roomie was becoming an EASTERN STAR GIRL--------I helped her STUDY FOR THE TEST--------that crap ain't ZOHAR. Unless your schonebelen can read in Aramaic-----He knows nothing about the ZOHAR. The "hidden" part ----refers to the fact that the Zohar ---always got HIDDEN----still is relatively speaking-----hidden. It is not MAGICALLY HIDDEN-----it just never got out into the hands of Christian scholars for protection
purposes

more from my life-------where I did my weekend job-----there was a middle aged wife of MASON ---EASTERN STAR person--------she mentioned something she seemed to think
would impress me----about MASONS-------and was HORRIFIED when I rattled about the crap I was helping my
roomie memorize----silly stuff-----related to rainbows and stars ---etc. I thought she would drop dead-----I KNEW SOME OF THE SECRETS!!!!!!

Jere is a Boldean Pentecostal, which explains the looniness about the OP.

you have something on Pentecostals?
Yes! Many have fallen away from the faith and joined the One World Interfaith "all inclusive" Anti-Christ Religion of Rome!

anything that says ONE FAITH FOR ALL MANKIND ----does give me----and should give all conscious humans-----
THE CREEPS

There is one God and one faith which is to believe the Written Word of God and do what He tells us to do. What should give you the creeps is for all faiths - religions - satanism, Wicca, Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Kabbalah, Zohar, Catholicism, Buddhists, Islam and whatever else is out there - to meld their false gods into one giant golden calf - Baal god and expect the children of Almighty God to bow down to it and worship it! In a pig's eye I say! I will have no part of it and neither should you! END OF DISCUSSION.

Theosophy & Kabbalah

your links do not work for me ---SIMEON BAR YOCHAI was----a real live person----circa 200 AD-------he did not write AUTOMATICALLY When I was in college----my roomie was becoming an EASTERN STAR GIRL--------I helped her STUDY FOR THE TEST--------that crap ain't ZOHAR. Unless your schonebelen can read in Aramaic-----He knows nothing about the ZOHAR. The "hidden" part ----refers to the fact that the Zohar ---always got HIDDEN----still is relatively speaking-----hidden. It is not MAGICALLY HIDDEN-----it just never got out into the hands of Christian scholars for protection
purposes

more from my life-------where I did my weekend job-----there was a middle aged wife of MASON ---EASTERN STAR person--------she mentioned something she seemed to think
would impress me----about MASONS-------and was HORRIFIED when I rattled about the crap I was helping my
roomie memorize----silly stuff-----related to rainbows and stars ---etc. I thought she would drop dead-----I KNEW SOME OF THE SECRETS!!!!!!

read the print instead - Eastern Star is masonry - their secrets are on the internet these days- not too difficult to find - I wouldn't worry about it now - although you are right - they could have "arranged" for her to drop dead (for divulging their secrets) Freemasons think that they can be a Christian and a Freemason. Not so. Christians are forbidden from being a part of any secret society. So are Jews.....ahem....... blood oaths .......big no-no........

Jere---if you reread your own posts----you will realize that you read descrptions of the KABALLAH----that either agree with me that it is a book about HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE or IS. and some of your stuff is from people who likely never
set foot in the same room with a copy of the Kabbalah---another issue is that SPECIAL SELECT GROUP bs. The real issue is that the KABBALAH has been considered so CONFUSING
a work------(like second semester calculus) that it was considered something good ONLY for adults of demonstrated
intellect------other people might end up banging their heads against the wall (as in advanced calculus) BTW---the book of Daniel is also considered TOO CONFUSING FOR CHILDREN (besides the fact that it is written in Aramaic)

Jere---if you reread your own posts----you will realize that you read descrptions of the KABALLAH----that either agree with me that it is a book about HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE or IS. and some of your stuff is from people who likely never
set foot in the same room with a copy of the Kabbalah---another issue is that SPECIAL SELECT GROUP bs. The real issue is that the KABBALAH has been considered so CONFUSING
a work------(like second semester calculus) that it was considered something good ONLY for adults of demonstrated
intellect------other people might end up banging their heads against the wall (as in advanced calculus) BTW---the book of Daniel is also considered TOO CONFUSING FOR CHILDREN (besides the fact that it is written in Aramaic)
Kabbalah is good for no one. Read the Tanakh. Read the King James Version Holy Bible. This is the Written Word of God. Why do you not study the Written Word of God?! What I have posted about Kaballah reveals it is not in agreement with the Written Word of God and therein God's people (and those who are not yet His) should have nothing to do with it! The Gospel of Jesus Christ is so simple a child could understand it. This nonsense of the "deep mysteries" is just that --------->NONSENSE. Knowledge puffeth up. God resisteth the proud and giveth grace unto the humble. Be like a little child. Trust in the LORD and obey His Word - not the words of men. That is pleasing to the LORD.

Lucifer has always tried to lure people into mysteries - consider the word "curious arts"..... Look where curiosity landed Dinah and her brothers! Do not be curious. It can lead to devastating results even as it did Dinah, her brothers actions and the devastation of an entire city!

p.s. We know how the world and heavens were made! Genesis Chapter 1! It's all there, that is the story! God said so and that should be good enough for us!

Last edited:
Kabbalah is good for no one. Read the Tanakh. Read the King James Version Holy Bible. This is the Written Word of God. Why do you not study the Written Word of God?! What I have posted about Kaballah reveals it is not in agreement with the Written Word of God and therein God's people (and those who are not yet His) should have nothing to do with it! The Gospel of Jesus Christ is so simple a child could understand it. This nonsense of the "deep mysteries" is just that --------->NONSENSE. Knowledge puffeth up. God resisteth the proud and giveth grace unto the humble. Be like a little child. Trust in the LORD and obey His Word - not the words of men. That is pleasing to the LORD.

King James is slightly misleading-----I like lots of different books-----Kabbalah is sublime----actually a little too sublime----
not casual reading. As to behavior-----it does not address
---in general ----the issue of ethical behavior----all that much

Forum List

Back