Catholicism and Islam - Two Similar Gospels

The OP clearly understands neither faith.
I believe I have established that I have understood enough to see the many similarities. Post your rebuttal because making such claims without facts establishes nothing except your disdain for the truth which I've posted here.

Make sure to post your sources and include links if you wish to debate the facts posted in this thread.

Last edited:
Rosie, you are right. There is nothing about the rituals of Islam that remind me of Judaism. The only thing I would point out is the Muslims pray toward the east the same as the idolaters did in the Old Testament and the practice of cutting themselves, sacrificing their own children to Baal would again remind me of the Baal worshipers but that has nothing to do with Abraham, Moses and the prophets. The Hebrew prophets condemned such things and clearly taught the children of Israel to have no part of what the foreigners - Baal worshipers did.

Jews DO turn east toward Jerusalem during specific prayers---even today-----Muzzies aped that idea and turn towards Mecca. I do not know why you associate that idea with idolatry. HOWEVER----a little trivia ---tattoos are proscribed
for jews-----because the Babylonians were really big on tattoos as were the ----moloch worshippers. When I was a kid---tattoos FRIGHTENED ME-------it must be a cultural thing.
----now---back to trivia----It was actually the BABYLONIANS
who did tattoos flamboyantly-----they had SKIN MARKUPS for all sorts of reasons------they would make incisions in the skin and rub the wounds with colored clays ---and dyes---thousands of years ago to create lasting cartoons on their bodies. When my little snowflake joined the Navy -----I WAS HORRIFIED
that he might do a tattoo-------now-----I still remind him----
DON'T TOUCH THE SILKY BABY SKIN OF MY BABY
Ezekiel 8:16, Rosie. This is what is written:

And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
Ezekiel 8:16

ok----they were not supposed to be worshipping THE SUN----as to incense------nice stuff. Depends on---"FOR WHY YOU BURN IT" It really does a good job for crowds-----nice at home too. --------of course an apple pie in the oven works too.

Rosie, you are right. There is nothing about the rituals of Islam that remind me of Judaism. The only thing I would point out is the Muslims pray toward the east the same as the idolaters did in the Old Testament and the practice of cutting themselves, sacrificing their own children to Baal would again remind me of the Baal worshipers but that has nothing to do with Abraham, Moses and the prophets. The Hebrew prophets condemned such things and clearly taught the children of Israel to have no part of what the foreigners - Baal worshipers did.

Jews DO turn east toward Jerusalem during specific prayers---even today-----Muzzies aped that idea and turn towards Mecca. I do not know why you associate that idea with idolatry. HOWEVER----a little trivia ---tattoos are proscribed
for jews-----because the Babylonians were really big on tattoos as were the ----moloch worshippers. When I was a kid---tattoos FRIGHTENED ME-------it must be a cultural thing.
who did tattoos flamboyantly-----they had SKIN MARKUPS for all sorts of reasons------they would make incisions in the skin and rub the wounds with colored clays ---and dyes---thousands of years ago to create lasting cartoons on their bodies. When my little snowflake joined the Navy -----I WAS HORRIFIED

And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

ok----they were not supposed to be worshipping THE SUN----as to incense------nice stuff. Depends on---"FOR WHY YOU BURN IT" It really does a good job for crowds-----nice at home too. --------of course an apple pie in the oven works too.
Clearly this was not anything to do with true worship to the LORD which the Jews were instructed by. The LORD never instructed any of his people to do such things. Which again proves that Penelope cannot base her claims on Old Testament teachings - nor New Testament teachings. Anyone who did it was in disobedience to the laws of Moses and the teachings of the Prophets - which his why the LORD chastised them - these were his children and He was bringing correction. That was my point.

The OP clearly understands neither faith.
I believe I have established that I have understood enough to see the many similarities. .

That's clearly what you want to tell yourself, but your ignorant and superficial take on history and doctrine indicate otherwise.
Post your links and sources. Otherwise you have no point. We're going on facts. Not your emotions, Unkotare.
You post Boldean nonsense and your interpretation of scripture. You are going on emotions, not facts, Jere. You argue that the KJV and your interpretation are the only "facts", yet they are merely your opinion, nothing more.

Last edited:
In these Scriptures we see God admonishing His children not to forget His Laws. Today this extends to those who have been grafted into the family of Abraham through believing on Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior:

Hosea 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.

3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest.

5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Believers in Jesus Christ should understand that their lack of knowledge is due to their rejection of knowledge which God did give in His Word. God is holy. When Believers in Jesus Christ forget the law of God, God says he will forget their children. This means that they have forfeited the protection of God for their children. When I read this I see the evidence of it taking place throughout the body of Christ today. People who have rejected the Word of God to their own harm by defending and supporting that which God condemns in His Word. It is a very dangerous thing to walk contrary to the Laws of God. There are consequences for rejecting that which God teaches us in His Word. There are also consequences for cursing the Jews because God has promised that He will bless those who bless the Jews and curse those who curse the Jews.

What religion is known for worshiping the sun? Catholicism. The fact that the Catholics do not understand or realize this does not negate the fact that the history - roots of their religion - prove this to be true. Constantine was a sun god worshiper until the day he died. He was not a follower of Jesus Christ.

Here is yet another warning for God's children about calling evil good and good evil. We are not to do it:

Isaiah 5:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

This is another scripture which speaks to people who return evil for good. We should not try to harm - by our words or deeds - those who have acted kindly toward us or we shall find this curse upon our own homes!

Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.
Proverbs 17:13

These warnings should be heeded. The Word of God is true!

What religion is known for worshiping the sun? Catholicism. The fact that the Catholics do not understand or realize this does not negate the fact that the history - roots of their religion - prove this to be true. Constantine was a sun god worshiper until the day he died. He was not a follower of Jesus Christ.

Avro Manhattan wrote an outstanding book on the subject of Catholicism.

The Vatican's Holocaust

The Vatican's Holocaust

by Avro Manhattan

It is helpful to one's understanding of Bible prophecy to understand that the Roman Catholic Church is the wicked woman described in Revelation 17, the Woman who rides the beast. This was understood by the great leaders of the Reformation, because they understood Rome's past and her deeds.

Modern Christians will better understand this by reading of the Vatican's evil role in modern history. Some say that Catholicism has changed with the Second Vatican Council. But a look at the modern history of the Catholic holocaust in Croatia shows that her change is only on the surface.

Avro Manhattan, world-renouned expert on the Vatican in politics, interviewed many eyewitnesses to this horrid holocaust, and shows us the true face of Rome in his book "The Vatican's Holocaust."

Dr. Alberto Rivera - an ex-Jesuit who became a born again Believer in Jesus Christ gave his own testimony about the truth concerning the Roman Catholic Institution. His testimony is one of the most powerful that has ever been given which exposes the false teachings of Catholicism:

Alberto Rivera (Ex Jesuit Priest) Day 4

Alberto Rivera (Ex Jesuit Priest) Day 6

It should not surprise us that Tony Alamo was later revealed to be agent for the Jesuits of the Roman Catholic Church. The tares are send in by the wicked one to blend in with the wheat in order to destroy them. As Dr. Rivera reveals the truth that Jesuits have been infiltrating the body of Christ for many years. The Roman Catholic Institution and it's Jesuits were determined to murder Dr. Rivera for exposing their agenda (later they did murder him). I pray that all who watch these videos will be mightily blessed by Jesus Christ. Dr. Rivera had a great love for the Roman Catholic people. I pray many shall be delivered by hearing what he has to say in these videos. His preaching is the Pure Word of God and is established by Scripture.

Matthew 13:24-30 King James Version (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
The progression from CONSTANTINE's rule of the 'holy' roman empire and the book that his nicean council created and the laws he enforced---later codified by Justinian (his grandson)---and onto Canon law and thence to Shariah law---moving on to the Inquisition and public festival AUTO DE FE-----all the way to Adolf's Nuremburg Laws is unmistakable. The big problem with the present pope----is not that he KNOWS it-----it is that he LIKES it.
That's some twisted history! Right off the bat you you have a falsehood, Justinian was not Constantine's grandson. Constantine 272-337 CE. Justinian 482-565 CE. The nearly 150 years between the death of one and the birth of the other precludes that relationship, plus Justinian was of peasant, not imperial, stock.

Justinian I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The progression from CONSTANTINE's rule of the 'holy' roman empire and the book that his nicean council created and the laws he enforced---later codified by Justinian (his grandson)---and onto Canon law and thence to Shariah law---moving on to the Inquisition and public festival AUTO DE FE-----all the way to Adolf's Nuremburg Laws is unmistakable. The big problem with the present pope----is not that he KNOWS it-----it is that he LIKES it.
That's some twisted history! Right off the bat you you have a falsehood, Justinian was not Constantine's grandson. Constantine 272-337 CE. Justinian 482-565 CE. The nearly 150 years between the death of one and the birth of the other precludes that relationship, plus Justinian was of peasant, not imperial, stock.

Justinian II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Justinian II was eldest son of Emperor Constantine IV and Anastasia.[2] His father raised him to the throne as joint emperor in 681 on the fall of his uncles Heraclius andTiberius.[3] In 685, at the age of sixteen, Justinian II succeeded his father as sole emperor.[4]

Due to Constantine IV's victories, the situation in the Eastern provinces of the Empire was stable when Justinian ascended the throne.[5] After a preliminary strike against the Arabs in Armenia,[6] Justinian managed to augment the sum paid by the Umayyad Caliphs as an annual tribute, and to regain control of part of Cyprus.[5] The incomes of the provinces of Armenia and Iberia were divided among the two empires.[1] In 687, as part of his agreements with the Caliphate...

irosie91 konradv Penelope

This video explains connection between Catholicism and Islam. Also why Penelope was confused about Mohammad teaching a twisted version of certain Scriptures found in Old Testament and also New Testament. It also proves Dr. Alberto Rivera was right. The Roman Catholic Institution was behind the creation of Islam.

I didn't realize you were Catholic, konradv! Interesting! Make sure and watch the videos by Dr. Alberto Rivera. I know they will prove to be very informative to you.

Ex-Jesuit reveals the truth about Rome's agenda to take Jerusalem and how they created a scheme in order to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic City. The only man power that could accomplish such a plot were the children of Ishmael (due to their vast number). It was then they (the RCC) decided to set up creating Islam and training Mohammad to become the prophet that would deceive the Arab world in order to do Rome's dirty work - to massacre the Jews and true Christians who opposed them - and make Jerusalem the Vatican's future capitol.

Forum List

Back