Chappelles view on abortion

To play devil's advocate here, what you're saying it's the woman's choice to give birth or abort but the father has no such choice? Seems kind of sexist to me...

Are you talking to me? Abortion is murder in the first place. All the rest is mumbo jumbo. Leftists are science deniers. In fact, abortion is the killing of an innocent human being. That is an inarguable fact.

Abortionists should be strung up by their feet in the town square until their bodies rot, in a just world.
Not specifically; just stating my take on the discussion at that point.
While I agree with your first 2 statements, Abortionists are performing a legal task and are currently free to practice their trade. That must change.

Pastor Robert Jeffress: The Radical Dems & the mainstream media are in bed together. The Left-Wing media knows the Dems’ barbaric view of late-term abortion is the Achilles heel with voters, and are trying to cover it up. It’s our job to expose it.

I dunno. I wasn't really around USMB for the majority of the time that Obama was POTUS. As far as I can tell, the folks that got called out for being racists were the birthers and alt right.
IOW, everyone that disagrees with you is a racist.
Just pulled that right out of your ass, didn't ja. That would be an unequivocal, No.

Proof of how much of a comedic genius Chapelle is...

Because you will never see a Dennis Miller, Adam Corrolla or whatever so-called conservative comic comedy special provoking so much thought and discussion.....

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.

But I thought it was a woman's body? Why would a man, for example, pay for a woman's kidney?

You can't have it both ways dolt.

A kidney isn't a living human being.

Once that child is born it has needs. It's the man's child so he should help support it and give the child love.

It's attitudes like yours that causes abortions. Men have sex then walk away without even looking back to see what they have caused. They abandon their own flesh and blood using all kinds of lame excuses. Just as you're doing in this thread.

If men didn't walk away from their own flesh and blood, less abortions would be performed.

If you want to whine about women that's your choice but we have millions of children in our nation who have never even gotten a phone call or card from their dad much less even meet them.

If you have a problem with abortion maybe it's time to start tackling the problem of deadbeat men who deny and walk away from their own flesh and blood.

Less abortions would be performed if more men stopped walking away from their own flesh and blood.

How many of your own children have you walked away from and denied they were yours?

Are you talking to me? Abortion is murder in the first place. All the rest is mumbo jumbo.

Leftists are science deniers. In fact, abortion is the killing of an innocent human being. That is an inarguable fact.

Abortionists should be strung up by their feet in the town square until their bodies rot, in a just world.

In a just world, we'd make the religious assholes mind their own fucking business.

Income equality? LOL. So everyone should make the same wage, eh?

That is nonsensical because not all jobs have equal hardship or expertise.

True. A lady changing sheets at the Hilton Hotel is working much harder than Paris Hilton does... but who has more money?

So for the record, the mother and father need not care for the children, just society, and why again? Why is letting the mother and father off the hook OK but not letting society off the hook?

Again, why does Society allow poverty to start with? We aren't talking about nice white folks, after all. They have options. They'll have options even if some states ban abortion, and that's the point.

As for polygamists, Leftist like yourself ignore their plight. They can't get married and enjoy the state perks go along with it. You say you are OK with it, only, you try and side step your hypocrisy by saying this. You show how much you care by petitioning for them like Leftists have the gay population.

Gays are 10% of the population. They really didn't choose to be gay. Being a polygamist is a choice. Well, for the dude, anyway. The poor deluded cultist women really don't have much of a choice and get married off to the cult leaders they are related to before the age of consent.

But if the polygamists can come up with a good argument why they are being treated unfairly and repeal the polygamy laws, I'm all for it.

In short, you don't care about polygamists at all, you only care about political power and they various hypocritical alliances you have constructed, like the random LGTB community while ignoring polygamists, those who are asexual, or the transvestite population, etc. In fact, they distinguish between female and male gay people while ignoring polygamists. Why is that do you think? Is it because polygamists are mostly conservatives who live in Utah?

Well, that's the problem. They are all Mormon Heretics who live in Utah. I mean, how fucked up in the head do you have to be to think, "Hey, Mormonism is nice and crazy at all, but I can top that! Hold my non-alcoholic beverage!!!"

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.
Never understood why a woman would not want to raise her child and choose abortion. Not much of a woman
I can understand how a young girl may not be ready to raise a child; however, putting the child up for adoption is an alternative that is not a death sentence. Also, pregnancy is a temporary condition.

Wealth inequality is not a problem. You are incapable of demonstrating any harm it causes to anyone which is a constant failure of the left in general.

Going to food hungry at night doesn't cause harm? Having to constantly worry about being assaulted doesn't cause harm?

Is your self-esteem so low you have to live in such denial? Wait... don't answer that.

On the other hand if we wish to reduce inequality the only real effective way to do it is to dismantle and abolish vast swaths of the government. When people are free to compete in a free market inequality diminishes.
Everyone who wants a job with a living wage can get one. Any wage is a living wage.

Um, no, actually it isn't We actually tried your way from 1776 to 1929. It lead to crushing poverty for most of the population. The reason why we enjoy the level of prosperity we do today is because governments got smart, and fulfilled the social contract before angry mobs killed them all ike they did in Russia.

There is no such thing as white people welfare especially medicare and social security neither of which were designed for white people or exclusively extended to white people

You miss the point entirely. The reason I deride those programs as "White People Welfare" is that they are welfare programs- VERY EXPENSIVE WELFARE PROGRAMS - that white people are just fine with. In fact, if the GOP ever ran on abolishing them, they'd be taken out and lynched the the same MAGA nazis who scream for a wall now.

What these MAGA Nazis get upset about is a program like TANF or SNAP, which poor people of color get for maybe a few years... but man, they are okay with Nana Whitey getting a Decade or Two of Social Security she didn't pay for.

Not specifically; just stating my take on the discussion at that point.
While I agree with your first 2 statements, Abortionists are performing a legal task and are currently free to practice their trade. That must change.

Um, no, it really shouldn't. Abortion should be safe and legal and performed by professionals.

Now, if you guys were serious about reducing abortions, you'd be for paid family leave, universal health care, and comprehensive sex education in the schools.

But you aren't. You just want to express your anger against women who have more sex than you do because that's something the rich told you to be angry about.

upload_2019-9-14_6-16-58.jpeg

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.

And that is Proof that Chappelle is a half-witted imbecile
Leave Chappelle alone!!!!

Exactly the wrong reaction which no one is displaying especially Dave Chappelle.

Chappelle wants the attention and the criticism and the outrage and so do his fans.

He is stirring up shit and it needs to be stirred up. The more people attack him the better he does.
Yes I know. It was a silly sarcastic joke, okay Felicia?
Damn good one too, thanks.

Never understood why a woman would not want to raise her child and choose abortion. Not much of a woman
I can understand how a young girl may not be ready to raise a child; however, putting the child up for adoption is an alternative that is not a death sentence. Also, pregnancy is a temporary condition.

I guess you're forgetting about all of those "orphanages" that existed prior to Roe v. Wade where all those babies grew up waiting for a "forever" home.

Maybe if you assholes who think that ever sperm is precious would vote for universal health care, maternity leave, vacations, a living wage, and all of the other things that families have available in every other first world country except the USA, things that put the "values" in "family values", then your abortion rate amongst poor women would decline as well.

I guess you're forgetting about all of those "orphanages" that existed prior to Roe v. Wade where all those babies grew up waiting for a "forever" home.

Maybe if you assholes who think that ever sperm is precious would vote for universal health care, maternity leave, vacations, a living wage, and all of the other things that families have available in every other first world country except the USA, things that put the "values" in "family values", then your abortion rate amongst poor women would decline as well.
No one thinks every sperm is precious. Stop believing propaganda pounded into your head by leftist media sources.

Last edited:
JoeB made himself look stupid again. Cannot make this stuff up. He took the abortion argument and made it about a living wage, which is some made up Leftist term and racism. What a dumbass.

A Jew's worst nightmare... not being able to cheat the people who do the actual work.

LMAO. Tell me again how you only dislike Zionists and not Jews. Loser.

Forum List

Back