Chappelles view on abortion

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.
Never understood why a woman would not want to raise her child and choose abortion. Not much of a woman
I can understand how a young girl may not be ready to raise a child; however, putting the child up for adoption is an alternative that is not a death sentence. Also, pregnancy is a temporary condition.

I guess you're forgetting about all of those "orphanages" that existed prior to Roe v. Wade where all those babies grew up waiting for a "forever" home.

Maybe if you assholes who think that ever sperm is precious would vote for universal health care, maternity leave, vacations, a living wage, and all of the other things that families have available in every other first world country except the USA, things that put the "values" in "family values", then your abortion rate amongst poor women would decline as well.

No one thinks every sperm is precious. Stop believing propaganda pounded into your head by leftist media sources.

You most certainly do. Every anti-choicer does. It's the ONLY possible reason for wanting to ban late term abortions. Fully 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, but you ignore these facts. Religious nuts claim God opposes abortion, all Biblical evidence to the contrary.

The "late term abortions" you decry as "infanticide" are medically necessary. These aren't frivolous teenagers who changed their minds about having a baby. These are women who never believed they'd be in this position, being forced to make an awful decision. Women who were looking forward to having a baby and are now going through the worst nightmare of their lives. And there you judgemental fools are, lying about them, calling them "murderers" and worse.

The anti-choicers are not "pro-life", they're "pro-birth", as a means of controlling women's sexuality. They (falsely) believe that access to birth control and abortion drives a "wanton" lifestyle, all of which ignores the very real driving forces behind America's abortion numbers - poverty, and lack of access to worker protections for pregnant women, lack of health care for the working poor, and high poverty numbers.

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.
Never understood why a woman would not want to raise her child and choose abortion. Not much of a woman
I can understand how a young girl may not be ready to raise a child; however, putting the child up for adoption is an alternative that is not a death sentence. Also, pregnancy is a temporary condition.

I guess you're forgetting about all of those "orphanages" that existed prior to Roe v. Wade where all those babies grew up waiting for a "forever" home.

Maybe if you assholes who think that ever sperm is precious would vote for universal health care, maternity leave, vacations, a living wage, and all of the other things that families have available in every other first world country except the USA, things that put the "values" in "family values", then your abortion rate amongst poor women would decline as well.

No one thinks every sperm is precious. Stop believing propaganda pounded into your head by leftist media sources.

You most certainly do. Every anti-choicer does. It's the ONLY possible reason for wanting to ban late term abortions. Fully 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, but you ignore these facts. Religious nuts claim God opposes abortion, all Biblical evidence to the contrary.

The "late term abortions" you decry as "infanticide" are medically necessary. These aren't frivolous teenagers who changed their minds about having a baby. These are women who never believed they'd be in this position, being forced to make an awful decision. Women who were looking forward to having a baby and are now going through the worst nightmare of their lives. And there you judgemental fools are, lying about them, calling them "murderers" and worse.

The anti-choicers are not "pro-life", they're "pro-birth", as a means of controlling women's sexuality. They (falsely) believe that access to birth control and abortion drives a "wanton" lifestyle, all of which ignores the very real driving forces behind America's abortion numbers - poverty, and lack of access to worker protections for pregnant women, lack of health care for the working poor, and high poverty numbers.
Oh brother. You have lost your mind.

LMAO. Tell me again how you only dislike Zionists and not Jews. Loser.

Naw, man, recognizing you for what you are isn't disliking you. It's just recognizing reality. I've worked for enough Jews to know that getting a raise out of them is like pulling their teeth...

LMAO. Keep digging that hole. Of course you work for us. You’re too stupid to work for yourself.

Real women know abortion is murder:

Anti-abortion-law.jpg

IKOPMNSX75EHBNVPATFS6RK2DE.jpg

Democrats. They fought for slavery because they thought blacks were not persons, and they fight for infanticide because they think babies are not persons. Democrats have always been the force of evil in America.

Democrats. They fought for slavery because they thought blacks were not persons, and they fight for infanticide because they think babies are not persons. Democrats have always been the force of evil in America.

Again, you are a bit confused. CONSERVATIVES fought to preserve slavery not because they didn't think slaves were people (No one disputed they were), but because their economy depended on it.

Fetuses aren't people. The law has never recognized fetuses as people. You have a birth certificate, not a conception certificate.

I’m not really interested in someone that is so flippant and cavalier about this serious issue. What does Dice Clay think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...And still the only person that pays ultimate price is the most innocent. Lol

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.
Nope.

He takes none of the risks and can choose to be completely out of tbe baby’s life beyond a measly amount of money. She is the one who will be a single parent trying to make it in a world where tbe deck is stacked against single mothers.

However, I would agree to one change. Fathers should have more equal custody rights. Courts tend to prefer tbe mother even if the father is the better parent.

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.
Tough shit, welcome to life.

Wealth inequality is not a problem. You are incapable of demonstrating any harm it causes to anyone which is a constant failure of the left in general.

Going to food hungry at night doesn't cause harm? Having to constantly worry about being assaulted doesn't cause harm?

Is your self-esteem so low you have to live in such denial? Wait... don't answer that.

On the other hand if we wish to reduce inequality the only real effective way to do it is to dismantle and abolish vast swaths of the government. When people are free to compete in a free market inequality diminishes.
Everyone who wants a job with a living wage can get one. Any wage is a living wage.

Um, no, actually it isn't We actually tried your way from 1776 to 1929. It lead to crushing poverty for most of the population. The reason why we enjoy the level of prosperity we do today is because governments got smart, and fulfilled the social contract before angry mobs killed them all ike they did in Russia.

There is no such thing as white people welfare especially medicare and social security neither of which were designed for white people or exclusively extended to white people

You miss the point entirely. The reason I deride those programs as "White People Welfare" is that they are welfare programs- VERY EXPENSIVE WELFARE PROGRAMS - that white people are just fine with. In fact, if the GOP ever ran on abolishing them, they'd be taken out and lynched the the same MAGA nazis who scream for a wall now.

What these MAGA Nazis get upset about is a program like TANF or SNAP, which poor people of color get for maybe a few years... but man, they are okay with Nana Whitey getting a Decade or Two of Social Security she didn't pay for.
Like I said you cannot demonstrate any harm that wealth inequality does to people. A few people being hungry or fearing assault means nothing as other people having more money did not cause their problems.

You missed by miles failed to support your argument and then claim others are in denial.

Yes any wage is a living wage and your revisionist spin does not alter that fact.

No one ever tried my way as i have proposed no " way " the US has always had poverty but not crushing poverty for MOST of the population as you claim. We have more poverty today than we did before the great society and the war on poverty. Finally there is NO such thing as a social contract

TANF or SNAP applies to all people of every color as does social security so your racist description is yet another massive failure.

Like I said you cannot demonstrate any harm that wealth inequality does to people. A few people being hungry or fearing assault means nothing as other people having more money did not cause their problems.

Um, yeah, guy, I know your twisted logic is all manner of fucked up... but you don't solve problems by pretending they aren't there.

I honestly hope this isn't how you go through life, as this is an unhealthy lifestyle.

No one ever tried my way as i have proposed no " way " the US has always had poverty but not crushing poverty for MOST of the population as you claim. We have more poverty today than we did before the great society and the war on poverty. Finally there is NO such thing as a social contract

That's not true, either. I'm guessing you aren't very old, and have never met people who lived through the Great Depression. That's when the American economy sucked for even white people.

Wealth inequality is not a problem. You are incapable of demonstrating any harm it causes to anyone which is a constant failure of the left in general.

Going to food hungry at night doesn't cause harm? Having to constantly worry about being assaulted doesn't cause harm?

Is your self-esteem so low you have to live in such denial? Wait... don't answer that.

On the other hand if we wish to reduce inequality the only real effective way to do it is to dismantle and abolish vast swaths of the government. When people are free to compete in a free market inequality diminishes.
Everyone who wants a job with a living wage can get one. Any wage is a living wage.

Um, no, actually it isn't We actually tried your way from 1776 to 1929. It lead to crushing poverty for most of the population. The reason why we enjoy the level of prosperity we do today is because governments got smart, and fulfilled the social contract before angry mobs killed them all ike they did in Russia.

There is no such thing as white people welfare especially medicare and social security neither of which were designed for white people or exclusively extended to white people

You miss the point entirely. The reason I deride those programs as "White People Welfare" is that they are welfare programs- VERY EXPENSIVE WELFARE PROGRAMS - that white people are just fine with. In fact, if the GOP ever ran on abolishing them, they'd be taken out and lynched the the same MAGA nazis who scream for a wall now.

What these MAGA Nazis get upset about is a program like TANF or SNAP, which poor people of color get for maybe a few years... but man, they are okay with Nana Whitey getting a Decade or Two of Social Security she didn't pay for.

You missed by miles failed to support your argument and then claim others are in denial.

Yes any wage is a living wage and your revisionist spin does not alter that fact.

TANF or SNAP applies to all people of every color as does social security so your racist description is yet another massive failure.
In America poverty keeps being redefined up. In other words, some in poverty in America is filthy rich compared to someone in poverty in a third world country.

Um, yeah, guy, I know your twisted logic is all manner of fucked up... but you don't solve problems by pretending they aren't there.

I honestly hope this isn't how you go through life, as this is an unhealthy lifestyle.

That's not true, either. I'm guessing you aren't very old, and have never met people who lived through the Great Depression. That's when the American economy sucked for even white people.

Joe you are really a fucking fool and you do not grasp what logic means. The question was not whether problems exist the questions were about what cause them/ You cannot and have not showed how wealth inequality harms a soul. In order to prove that it does YOU have to show cause an affect and you massively failed to show any.

Once again some people are poor YES. But that is not CAUSED by other people having wealth. Most poverty is in fact self inflicted.

The great depression ended long before the great society started you total retard. Not every suffered the same way during the great depression and most managed to get by and not go hungry.

Joe you are really a fucking fool and you do not grasp what logic means. The question was not whether problems exist the questions were about what cause them/ You cannot and have not showed how wealth inequality harms a soul. In order to prove that it does YOU have to show cause an affect and you massively failed to show any.

again, lack of access to health care, food, safety... this is what wealth inequality does. I mean, I could have a discussion with you about Maslow's Heirarchy of needs, but since you are kind of retarded, I doubt you'd understand the concept.

Once again some people are poor YES. But that is not CAUSED by other people having wealth. Most poverty is in fact self inflicted.

Of course it is.

What is wealth? Wealth is the measure of the value of all labor that is performed. 40% of the population controls less than 1% of the wealth. Meanwhile, 1% of the population controls 43% of the wealth, and the top 20% of the population controls 87% of the wealth... they most certainly did not perform that percentage of the labor.

The great depression ended long before the great society started you total retard. Not every suffered the same way during the great depression and most managed to get by and not go hungry.

Actually, my dad grew up during the great depression. He was all of 5'4" and weighed about 140 lbs soaking wet. Yes, the lack of food during that time period really did result in people who had stunted growth. (His father was taller and my brothers and I are all well over 5'11).

Forum List

Back