Chappelles view on abortion

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.

Yet you “understand” why a woman would want to kill her own offspring.
I really don't because I have not been in that situation But that does not mean her rights should be snatched away by a bunch of assholes who have never even tried to understand.

Somehow freedom and rights do not extend both ways here.

The pro-abortion crowd has never and will never address this challenge.

The world is full of double standards. Most of them benefit men. On this one we are dealing with traditional gender roles dating back to prehistory. Men should be responsible for their offspring and women should put away the fatherless bastards. to this very day women who have not been seen in public for months quietly leave their homes in middle of the night to abandon their unwanted infants to the tender mercies of the wild beasts. This is what men have expected of women since we invented shame. Don't like the truth do you? Lack of support and shame are the things that drive women to get an abortion. The right has no intention of supporting unwanted babies and they damned sure want to keep the shame.

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.

But I thought it was a woman's body? Why would a man, for example, pay for a woman's kidney?

You can't have it both ways dolt.
It is a woman's body, but if she chooses to allow her body to go through pregnancy, and births a child, that child is no longer part of her body, and belongs to both parents...

But the man's body, is never part of the equation, he never had to go through the dangers of pregnancy with his own body... he just participated in the fun part, not the dangerous part? So, I guess I do not understand the comparison you are trying to make with the man's right to privacy as it is with the woman's, or when it entails his own body?

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.
Tough shit, welcome to life.

More hypocrisy, when you only think that's an acceptable answer to give to men, but would have your panties all wedged up your crack if that was said to women.
That is a retarded post. How could it be said to women? What planet are you from?

And the pro-control women crowd (that's you) can cry cry cry all day and night, and this isnt changing. So, why even respond, except to laugh at you?

And the pro-control women crowd (that's you) can cry cry cry all day and night, and this isnt changing. So, why even respond, except to laugh at you?
Am I pro 'pro-control?'

You make asinine assumptions because you do not want to deal with your own double standards here.

The world is full of double standards. Most of them benefit men. On this one we are dealing with traditional gender roles dating back to prehistory. Men should be responsible for their offspring and women should put away the fatherless bastards. to this very day women who have not been seen in public for months quietly leave their homes in middle of the night to abandon their unwanted infants to the tender mercies of the wild beasts. This is what men have expected of women since we invented shame. Don't like the truth do you? Lack of support and shame are the things that drive women to get an abortion. The right has no intention of supporting unwanted babies and they damned sure want to keep the shame.
Case in point.

You resort to blaming men for some other shit that has nothing to do with the point. This is always where the argument goes because the glaring double standard is difficult to overcome.

Case in point.

You resort to blaming men for some other shit that has nothing to do with the point. This is always where the argument goes because the glaring double standard is difficult to overcome.
Last time I checked it takes a male sperm to fertilize an ova. This is not a double standard that will ever go away until science finds a way for men to bear children.

Chappelle for 60 minutes straight: " You crybabies need to accept that life isn't fair."

(Wingnuts cheer)

Also Chappelle, 30 seconds later: " Why mean lady not let me control her? No fair!"

(Wingnuts cheer)

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

You understand that Chappelle is just a comedian, don't you?

He is, but he is addressing a real issue - the fact that women get to screw over men through our legal system. Women can cheat on a husband, and will still be entitled to half his wealth, as well as getting to keep custody and force him to pay for a kid.

Not sure that's necessarily the point he was making. Pretty sure it was the hypocrisy, not the victimhood of men.

More hypocrisy, when you only think that's an acceptable answer to give to men, but would have your panties all wedged up your crack if that was said to women.
That is a retarded post. How could it be said to women? What planet are you from?

"I got drunk and fucked some guy, and now I'm pregnant and my life is inconvenient! I need to kill the baby NOW!"

Tough shit, welcome to life, hon.

"I got drunk and fucked some guy, and now I'm pregnant and my life is inconvenient! I need to kill the baby NOW!"

Oops, sorry gramps, we decided a long time ago that the mother chooses what happens to her body. Looks like you have another reason to whine that life isn't fair. You should watch Dave Chappell sometime...he likes to make fun f people who whine about life not being fair. Maybe you will learn something.

"I have nothing real to say, so I'm going to pretend that no argument is worthy of response! I hope you don't notice I'm a fart in a wind tunnel!"

Chappelle for 60 minutes straight: " You crybabies need to accept that life isn't fair."

(Wingnuts cheer)

Also Chappelle, 30 seconds later: " Why mean lady not let me control her? No fair!"

(Wingnuts cheer)

"It's easier to make up nonsense attacks than to address real points!"

(Fart Fun cheers for himself)

Oops, sorry gramps, we decided a long time ago that the mother chooses what happens to her body. Looks like you have another reason to whine that life isn't fair. You should watch Dave Chappell sometime...he likes to make fun f people who whine about life not being fair. Maybe you will learn something.

Oops, sorry, fool, YOU decided it long ago, and you keep hoping if you keep shouting, "It's over! You have to accept our view! You can't ever, ever, EVER talk about it again!" often enough, it'll somehow become true.

Please, do us all a favor and sit in your recliner, comforting yourself that you forced your way on people and they're helpless to resist you. Saves a lot of time if the intelligent people can get on with business without droolers like you interjecting your blather.

I made it.

A tantrum? We know.

Time to give you a time out, sonny. The grownups are talking

upload_2019-9-15_18-38-28.jpeg

But I thought it was a woman's body? Why would a man, for example, pay for a woman's kidney?

You can't have it both ways dolt.
It is a woman's body, but if she chooses to allow her body to go through pregnancy, and births a child, that child is no longer part of her body, and belongs to both parents...

But the man's body, is never part of the equation, he never had to go through the dangers of pregnancy with his own body... he just participated in the fun part, not the dangerous part? So, I guess I do not understand the comparison you are trying to make with the man's right to privacy as it is with the woman's, or when it entails his own body?
When or if times get bad, you will see men leave you in hordes! Most will not forget all of this shit and survival will be of paramount importance.

You lie, Joey. What is EBITDA?

Who cares?

Go away, little boy.

( I know what it means, I just don't waste time arguing with this waste of skin.)

Except you don’t as you don’t really run your own business. You’re a Leftist Jew hating parasite and if you really didn’t want to waste your time you would not respond. You lost another debate.

Forum List

Back