Chappelles view on abortion

Except you don’t as you don’t really run your own business. You’re a Leftist Jew hating parasite and if you really didn’t want to waste your time you would not respond. You lost another debate.

Sure I do. And pretty well, too.

I just don't bother with weird little stalkers.

I do enjoy the space I occupy in your head, that I'm not paying anything on.

Wrong.

Stating facts is not a tantrum and that is what happened,

I stated facts and proved you wrong dishonest and massively stupid

Deal with it loser.

Guy, you are throwing a tantrum... I've shown how wealth inequality causes all sorts of human misery in hunger, disease, poverty.. oh, yeah, and Crime, since you only think about yourself. I always find it amusing when one of you guys ends up being victimized by a poor person.

Wrong.

Stating facts is not a tantrum and that is what happened,

I stated facts and proved you wrong dishonest and massively stupid

Deal with it loser.

Guy, you are throwing a tantrum... I've shown how wealth inequality causes all sorts of human misery in hunger, disease, poverty.. oh, yeah, and Crime, since you only think about yourself. I always find it amusing when one of you guys ends up being victimized by a poor person.

You have shown no such thing kiddoe

You have strictly posted emotional claims which do not show any cause whatsoever

You have failed massively to show that inequality causes any harm whatsoever

Saying there is crime poverty and disease does not show cause of those problems and all YOU have done is to state such problems exist.

You are stating a baldfaced lie when you claim you have shown how they are caused

Except you don’t as you don’t really run your own business. You’re a Leftist Jew hating parasite and if you really didn’t want to waste your time you would not respond. You lost another debate.

LMAO. You responded again. Who is in who’s head?

HE is falling off the rails after having been proven wrong as ALWAYS

So he is trying to taunt and needle people who made him look stupid

Joey should be used to me making him look stupid. It is a little game that we play.

And you guys are falling for it....

I think this thread was about abortion or something.
No one is falling for it

You are consistently being proven wrong and a liar

So where is some evidence that inequality in wealth causes harm as you have yet to demonstrate any cause at all?

No one is falling for it

So where is some evidence that inequality in wealth causes harm as you have yet to demonstrate any cause at all?

See, I go away... you keep whining about me... it's funny.

No one is falling for it

No I ask you directly for evidence of your foolish claim

Go ahead and cite some evidence that inequality of wealth causes harm. You have not shown any such evidence yet.

Which I gave you and you ignored...

Kind of like you guys do with everything you don't like. Evolution. Global Warming. Trump being a moron.

I mean, I guess it's nice to live in your own reality, but the rest of us have to live in this one.

Now go enjoy your tantrum.
No you did not

You provided no evidence at all.

All you did was state that some people are poor you showed no evidence of why they are poor.

You absolutely showed no evidence that others being wealthy causes such poverty,

So one more time provide evidence of your claim

Which I gave you and you ignored...

Kind of like you guys do with everything you don't like. Evolution. Global Warming. Trump being a moron.

I mean, I guess it's nice to live in your own reality, but the rest of us have to live in this one.

Now go enjoy your tantrum.

I love evolution which is proven by evidence,

Your claim that inequality of wealth causes harm has no evidence and cited no evidence.

You are a liar now cite some evidence

I love evolution which is proven by evidence,

Your claim that inequality of wealth causes harm has no evidence and cited no evidence.

You are a liar now cite some evidence

I already did...

Not sure how you love evolution.... you kind of prove Darwin was right.
No you did not.

You have NOT presented cited or posted any evidence proving your claim that inequality of wealth causes harm

So go ahead and defend your ignorant and illogical claim with some evidence

Yes he was and I have evolved past your lower life and I'm better than you

Democrats. They fought for slavery because they thought blacks were not persons, and they fight for infanticide because they think babies are not persons. Democrats have always been the force of evil in America.

Posting your lies, your hate and your insults in a larger font doesn't make anything you post true. Even a dumb Russian troll such as yourself should know that.

Democrats didn't fight for slavery. SOUTHERNERS fought for slavery. Today's Democratic Party didn't really exist until JFK launched an all-out assault on racism and poverty, promoting MediCare for the elderly, although it took LBJ to get it passed.

Why is it that you've been here, every day for the last 3 months starting thousands of threads threads praising Trump's failing administration to the high heavens, while quoting FOX News, Breitbart, and other fake news sites for your "proof", that Trump isn't the worst President in history.

Why do you post partisan hate, racial hate, and misogyny with every post? 33 posts a day, 7 seven days a week. Over 1000 posts per month. Who are you working for? It sure isn't the American people.

No one is falling for it

Go ahead and cite some evidence that inequality of wealth causes harm. You have not shown any such evidence yet.

Here's a whole page of articles:

Google Scholar

Take your pick. Here's a magazine article:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-economic-inequality-inflicts-real-biological-harm/

No one is falling for it

Here's a whole page of articles:

Google Scholar

Take your pick. Here's a magazine article:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-economic-inequality-inflicts-real-biological-harm/
Yes at best they show association in most cases they are simply feelz they do not demonstrate cause and effect scientifically, empirically or in any other way.

In order to prove the claim then you have to show why I am harming another person if I make twenty dollars an hours and then make ten dollars an hour.

You cannot do it.

Forum List

Back