Chappelles view on abortion

Joe you are really a fucking fool and you do not grasp what logic means. The question was not whether problems exist the questions were about what cause them/ You cannot and have not showed how wealth inequality harms a soul. In order to prove that it does YOU have to show cause an affect and you massively failed to show any.

again, lack of access to health care, food, safety... this is what wealth inequality does. I mean, I could have a discussion with you about Maslow's Heirarchy of needs, but since you are kind of retarded, I doubt you'd understand the concept.

Once again some people are poor YES. But that is not CAUSED by other people having wealth. Most poverty is in fact self inflicted.

Of course it is.

What is wealth? Wealth is the measure of the value of all labor that is performed. 40% of the population controls less than 1% of the wealth. Meanwhile, 1% of the population controls 43% of the wealth, and the top 20% of the population controls 87% of the wealth... they most certainly did not perform that percentage of the labor.

The great depression ended long before the great society started you total retard. Not every suffered the same way during the great depression and most managed to get by and not go hungry.

Actually, my dad grew up during the great depression. He was all of 5'4" and weighed about 140 lbs soaking wet. Yes, the lack of food during that time period really did result in people who had stunted growth. (His father was taller and my brothers and I are all well over 5'11).

Again you are wrong and massively stupid. Wealthy inequality does NOT cause those things and you still fail massively to show that it does. Your claim that these thing are caused by inequality is meaningless since you are no expert and your word is not good enough. I have proven you are a coward, a racist, a liar and an uneducated fool on many threads and you know this,

You have to show cause and effect and you have not even tried. Maslow's hierarchy of needs certainly does not prove your point in any way nor is it viewed as some sort of law by any one of reasonable intelligence.

Joe you are really a fucking fool and you do not grasp what logic means. The question was not whether problems exist the questions were about what cause them/ You cannot and have not showed how wealth inequality harms a soul. In order to prove that it does YOU have to show cause an affect and you massively failed to show any.

again, lack of access to health care, food, safety... this is what wealth inequality does. I mean, I could have a discussion with you about Maslow's Heirarchy of needs, but since you are kind of retarded, I doubt you'd understand the concept.

Once again some people are poor YES. But that is not CAUSED by other people having wealth. Most poverty is in fact self inflicted.

Of course it is.

What is wealth? Wealth is the measure of the value of all labor that is performed. 40% of the population controls less than 1% of the wealth. Meanwhile, 1% of the population controls 43% of the wealth, and the top 20% of the population controls 87% of the wealth... they most certainly did not perform that percentage of the labor.

The great depression ended long before the great society started you total retard. Not every suffered the same way during the great depression and most managed to get by and not go hungry.

Actually, my dad grew up during the great depression. He was all of 5'4" and weighed about 140 lbs soaking wet. Yes, the lack of food during that time period really did result in people who had stunted growth. (His father was taller and my brothers and I are all well over 5'11).

Actually you are wrong and wealth is earned by labor even for the wealthiest.

Lots of people grew up during the depression and were large and fat and strong thus showing that your anecdote is evidence of NOTHING

Again you are wrong and massively stupid. Wealthy inequality does NOT cause those things and you still fail massively to show that it does. Your claim that these thing are caused by inequality is meaningless since you are no expert and your word is not good enough. I have proven you are a coward, a racist, a liar and an uneducated fool on many threads and you know this,

So other than name-calling and throwing a hissy, do you have an argument to make?

upload_2019-9-15_7-40-50.jpeg

Lots of people grew up during the depression and were large and fat and strong thus showing that your anecdote is evidence of NOTHING

Not really. I towered over most of my dad's generation and his friends, who were all kind of smallish people. Depends on when they were born, of course.

Not really. I towered over most of my dad's generation and his friends, who were all kind of smallish people. Depends on when they were born, of course.
And I have seen many people who lived through the great depression who towered over others born later.

Thus proving your anecdote is not evidence of a damn thing. This is why anecdotal evidence is not evidence at all

So other than name-calling and throwing a hissy, do you have an argument to make?

View attachment 279395
I made it.

You did not.

You failed massively to support your claim and that is fact. You have posted no evidence of any kind showing how inequality causes harm

Of course it is.

Wealth is not a measurement of the value of labor and never has been.

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.
Never understood why a woman would not want to raise her child and choose abortion. Not much of a woman
I can understand how a young girl may not be ready to raise a child; however, putting the child up for adoption is an alternative that is not a death sentence. Also, pregnancy is a temporary condition.

Yes, but leftist wishful thinking brainwashing girls into believing that abortion makes the pregnancy never to have existed at all. It's a powerful idea with people when they're scared and panicked that they can wipe away their choices and get a do-over.

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.
Never understood why a woman would not want to raise her child and choose abortion. Not much of a woman
I can understand how a young girl may not be ready to raise a child; however, putting the child up for adoption is an alternative that is not a death sentence. Also, pregnancy is a temporary condition.

I guess you're forgetting about all of those "orphanages" that existed prior to Roe v. Wade where all those babies grew up waiting for a "forever" home.

Maybe if you assholes who think that ever sperm is precious would vote for universal health care, maternity leave, vacations, a living wage, and all of the other things that families have available in every other first world country except the USA, things that put the "values" in "family values", then your abortion rate amongst poor women would decline as well.

I guess you're evil enough to believe being dead is better than being alive in an orphanage . . . for people other than you, that is.

I guess you're forgetting about all of those "orphanages" that existed prior to Roe v. Wade where all those babies grew up waiting for a "forever" home.

Maybe if you assholes who think that ever sperm is precious would vote for universal health care, maternity leave, vacations, a living wage, and all of the other things that families have available in every other first world country except the USA, things that put the "values" in "family values", then your abortion rate amongst poor women would decline as well.
No one thinks every sperm is precious. Stop believing propaganda pounded into your head by leftist media sources.

You're asking her to be educated enough to know the difference between sperm and embryos.

No one thinks every sperm is precious. Stop believing propaganda pounded into your head by leftist media sources.

You most certainly do. Every anti-choicer does. It's the ONLY possible reason for wanting to ban late term abortions. Fully 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, but you ignore these facts. Religious nuts claim God opposes abortion, all Biblical evidence to the contrary.

The "late term abortions" you decry as "infanticide" are medically necessary. These aren't frivolous teenagers who changed their minds about having a baby. These are women who never believed they'd be in this position, being forced to make an awful decision. Women who were looking forward to having a baby and are now going through the worst nightmare of their lives. And there you judgemental fools are, lying about them, calling them "murderers" and worse.

The anti-choicers are not "pro-life", they're "pro-birth", as a means of controlling women's sexuality. They (falsely) believe that access to birth control and abortion drives a "wanton" lifestyle, all of which ignores the very real driving forces behind America's abortion numbers - poverty, and lack of access to worker protections for pregnant women, lack of health care for the working poor, and high poverty numbers.

"You say you don't believe this, but I know what you think better than you, because my leaders TOLD me you can't possibly think anything else!!!" It's really hard not to long for the day that your leftist cult messiahs finally order you to drink the cyanide Kool-Aid and wait for the fucking spaceship.

"Babies die naturally, so that means it's okay to kill them! If you don't accept that, that means you're ignoring it!"

As always, your post is a laundry list of bullshit and dogma that you've been told to believe in place of the actual thought you are so incapable of.

You most certainly do. Every anti-choicer does. It's the ONLY possible reason for wanting to ban late term abortions. Fully 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, but you ignore these facts. Religious nuts claim God opposes abortion, all Biblical evidence to the contrary.

The "late term abortions" you decry as "infanticide" are medically necessary. These aren't frivolous teenagers who changed their minds about having a baby. These are women who never believed they'd be in this position, being forced to make an awful decision. Women who were looking forward to having a baby and are now going through the worst nightmare of their lives. And there you judgemental fools are, lying about them, calling them "murderers" and worse.

The anti-choicers are not "pro-life", they're "pro-birth", as a means of controlling women's sexuality. They (falsely) believe that access to birth control and abortion drives a "wanton" lifestyle, all of which ignores the very real driving forces behind America's abortion numbers - poverty, and lack of access to worker protections for pregnant women, lack of health care for the working poor, and high poverty numbers.
Oh brother. You have lost your mind.

That assumes she ever had one to lose.

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.
Tough shit, welcome to life.

More hypocrisy, when you only think that's an acceptable answer to give to men, but would have your panties all wedged up your crack if that was said to women.

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.

You understand that Chappelle is just a comedian, don't you?

He is, but he is addressing a real issue - the fact that women get to screw over men through our legal system. Women can cheat on a husband, and will still be entitled to half his wealth, as well as getting to keep custody and force him to pay for a kid.

Forum List

Back