Chechens???????????????????????

A man suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings on Monday has been captured after a firefight with police, The Boston Globe reported.

At the time of this writing, the identity of the suspect in custody has not been released.

Crediting an official with knowledge of the investigation, the Globe said another suspect remains on the loose in Watertown, Mass.

Reports about the death of one of the suspects have not been confirmed.

Officers from Homeland Security, the FBI, Cambridge Police and the Massachusetts State Police all swarmed to the intersection of Laurel and Dexter Streets in Watertown, Mass., after an MIT police officer was shot and killed, and gunshots and explosions were reported in the area. Helicopters flew above the scene, using search lights to illuminate the neighborhood.

Residents were ordered to remain in their homes as the manhunt continued for the second suspect.

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect In Custody, Another On The Loose: Boston Globe
one cop dead one suspect dead

There's a cop dead? I am watching Fox News and they haven't mentioned there is a cop dead. Are you sure about that? !

Unfortunately, yes. An MIT Police officer was killed last night. An MBTA Police officer has been shot and is in critical condition.

Teaparty wrote: There's a cop dead? I am watching Fox News and they haven't mentioned there is a cop dead. Are you sure about that? !

Yea, that's what set the whole thing off...

... when the cop answered a disturbance call...

... they panicked and shot the police officer.
:eek:

One thing, the dead suspect's name hasn't been released probably because they haven't been able to verify who he is, which means that the longer it takes to identify him most likely he isn't an American.

It's beginning to look bad for those hoping it was a Tea Party member or rightwing extremist. Looks more like a Chechnian rebel with military training. Ether the FBI knows who it is and have been ordered not to release any info or they don't know because they're searching Interpol for the suspects identities. If they had been gun-clingers their names would already be out there.

We'll see.

SHOCKING!!! - Shocking I tell you - the two men are foreign visitors from an Arab nation.
I just can't believe it, who would think they would turn out to be from a middle eastern country? :evil:

SHOCKING!!! - Shocking I tell you - the two men are foreign visitors from an Arab nation.
I just can't believe it, who would think they would turn out to be from a middle eastern country? :evil:

If they are from Chechnya they aren't Arabs, moron.

Nope, just Muslim. I can't figure any other reason they'd want to attack us.

One thing, the dead suspect's name hasn't been released probably because they haven't been able to verify who he is, which means that the longer it takes to identify him most likely he isn't an American.

It's beginning to look bad for those hoping it was a Tea Party member or rightwing extremist. Looks more like a Chechnian rebel with military training. Ether the FBI knows who it is and have been ordered not to release any info or they don't know because they're searching Interpol for the suspects identities. If they had been gun-clingers their names would already be out there.

We'll see.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. Their mantra is most tiring. But the next time something happens, it will be the same old refrain. They so want McVeigh and Rudolph to have been right wing Christians and they just weren't. I have to wonder what this is doing to their mindless little brains right about now.

Last edited:
It appears the suspects were brothers.

I can't wait to laugh at their bitch mother when she finds out her two shits are dead.
I hope they bury them with a pig in the coffin, in a deep hole back filled with pig shit.

Their mother is proud of them. They came to kill and maim and they were successful. Death means nothing to terrorists -- their own or someone elses. Duh.

The Chechen Republic, iam. NOT an Arab nation

Chechnya-map3.bmp

Forum List

Back