Chechens???????????????????????

We commonly do but it doesn't make the news.
On a personal note, fuck all terrorists.

There you go, I've just condemned all terrorists (again) but the idiots still assure me I'm guilty because I'm a Muslim.

Be careful . You are talking about American Terrorists who make up the biggest terrorist organisation on the planet .
Yet they still lose every conflict they create .

I've always grappled with this logic. First we are told not to judge Islam for the actions of their fringe movements, yet we are to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few crazed criminals who happened carry out their misdeeds with a gun. Why is that?

If Islam were truly a religion of peace, why don't they speak out publicly and condemn this behavior?

There you go, I've just condemned all terrorists (again) but the idiots still assure me I'm guilty because I'm a Muslim.

At least you do then... but surely you don't speak for all of them do you? I'm looking for a consensus here, not just one random Muslim on a forum. Come on people!

Didn't you say 1.5 bilion all think, speak, and act alike?

Uh, I've been studying Islam for a couple of years, Saigon. It's not like I just jumped in here with 30 minutes of knowledge, buddy.

Although this doesn't explain to me why you would expect to be aware of what Muslims say to each other, either in the Middle East or in the US.

Actions speak louder than words my friend.

I'm not sure what actions you would expect a normal, middle class family in the Islamic world to take against terrorists. Go out and kill them?

I've talked to a few people who sounded really angry when they talked about terorrists, and what they are doing in the name of Islam. They sounded to me like they meant it, and I'm sure their friends and neighbours know who they feel.

It's just not that easy to reign in hot heads and firebrands in another part of town.

Although this doesn't explain to me why you would expect to be aware of what Muslims say to each other, either in the Middle East or in the US.

I'm not sure what actions you would expect a normal, middle class family in the Islamic world to take against terrorists. Go out and kill them?

I've talked to a few people who sounded really angry when they talked about terorrists, and what they are doing in the name of Islam. They sounded to me like they meant it, and I'm sure their friends and neighbours know who they feel.

It's just not that easy to reign in hot heads and firebrands in another part of town.
There's a lot that can be done to prevent radicalization among American Muslims.

Muslim-American communities should widely disseminate their condemnation of terrorism and violence, and those statements should be publicized. Law enforcement has a role to play as well, by making efforts to increase the level of trust and communication with such communities. This could include the cultivation of Muslim-American informants, a policy that could be developed and openly discussed with community leaders.

Policymakers should include Muslim-Americans in their outreach efforts, and public officials should attend events at mosques, as they do churches and synagogues. A study of Islamic terrorism in the US and Europe reveal one of the major causes of the radicalization is the lack of integration into the community. This is typified by statements of one of the Boston bombers in which he discussed his lack of understand Americans.

Last edited:
Let's talk about the evidence as seen on TV.

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

They can track all cell phone pings at the precise moment of detonation.

I think they are going to catch the assholes.

When I started this thread it was entitled EVIDENCE,, we have some heavy handed editing going on here why I don't know.

People are innocent until proven guilty yet 82% of the people responding to the poll say he has no rights.

Dead or alive I will argue for deportation. It is allowed by law.

End of story...

People are innocent until proven guilty yet 82% of the people responding to the poll say he has no rights.

End of story...
Odd, you would argue for simple deportation for someone who either has a green card or citizenship? I would argue for the death penalty, but that Massachusetts does not have one. As a matter of fact, the death penalty seems fair and just under any relative circumstances.

End of story...

you're going to deport a dead person? gross!

Let's talk about the evidence as seen on TV.

One of the pressure cookers has a serial number that is legible. That can be tracked.

They can track all cell phone pings at the precise moment of detonation.

I think they are going to catch the assholes.

When I started this thread it was entitled EVIDENCE,, we have some heavy handed editing going on here why I don't know.

The name of this thread DID change.

And thankfully, this time, I played no role in it happening.

:cool:

I've always grappled with this logic. First we are told not to judge Islam for the actions of their fringe movements, yet we are to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few crazed criminals who happened carry out their misdeeds with a gun. Why is that?

If Islam were truly a religion of peace, why don't they speak out publicly and condemn this behavior?

I heard the uncle. He was screaming proud and loud at how his nephews had shamed him, Islam and the family. CJOB up here in Canada.

I know you scream. I know you condemn. You just have no voice in the MSM in America. It's like they don't want you to exist.

It's like they don't want moderates to exist. I don't get it.

They're progressives, and as such, they don't approve of a free press.

Or rather, they see "free" as "free to bury and create news as we see best for our politics..."

There's a lot that can be done to prevent radicalization among American Muslims.

Muslim-American communities should widely disseminate their condemnation of terrorism and violence, and those statements should be publicized. Law enforcement has a role to play as well, by making efforts to increase the level of trust and communication with such communities. This could include the cultivation of Muslim-American informants, a policy that could be developed and openly discussed with community leaders.

Policymakers should include Muslim-Americans in their outreach efforts, and public officials should attend events at mosques, as they do churches and synagogues. A study of Islamic terrorism in the US and Europe reveal one of the major causes of the radicalization is the lack of integration into the community. This is typified by statements of one of the Boston bombers in which he discussed his lack of understand Americans.

And America could stop interfering in and invading Muslim countries.
That may well help.

And America could stop interfering in and invading Muslim countries.
That may well help.

What countries? Afghanistan is an obvious one because of the Taliban and the homebodies of Bin Laden and that little "piss us off" called 9 mother fucking 11.

Iraq only because the writing was on the wall the the two whacko sons were going to take power from crazy daddy and needed to be stopped.

So what other countries?

Forum List

Back