Check out Joe Biden's wide open border!

Apprehensions.

In 2022, the focus has been on the long federal court battle surrounding the "Remain in Mexico" policy, instituted by former President Donald Trump, which forced thousands of asylum seekers to wait for court hearings in Mexico, instead of the U.S.

Some argue that has exacerbated the illegal crossings, as there is little drawback to trying again while waiting for a court hearing.

Bullshit word salad.

Apprehensions.

In 2022, the focus has been on the long federal court battle surrounding the "Remain in Mexico" policy, instituted by former President Donald Trump, which forced thousands of asylum seekers to wait for court hearings in Mexico, instead of the U.S.

Some argue that has exacerbated the illegal crossings, as there is little drawback to trying again while waiting for a court hearing.

According to Customs and Border Protection, there have been 1,078,226 encounters in fiscal year 2021, which stretches from Oct. 1, 2020, to Sept. 30, 2021 – a 102 percent increase over fiscal year 2020.

OhPleaseJustQuit The WA initiative to form the state of Liberty has fizzled. OR has made noises about creating a new state of Greater Idaho that I would like to see eastern WA jump on board with, but I don't hold much hope. N. CA and S. OR have been wanting to create the state of Jefferson since the 1930s and there are a lot of proponents, but it hasn't gone anywhere. I think E. OR & WA joining ID has the best chance. I think there would be a lot of chaos involved to create a new state. Taxation, US Reps and Sen, State reps & sens & gov, infrastructure, police, city & county governments. None of these movements seem to have addressed these things. I'd welcome becoming a citizen of ID, but I am firmly rooted where I am for the duration--I hate politics.

OhPleaseJustQuit The WA initiative to form the state of Liberty has fizzled. OR has made noises about creating a new state of Greater Idaho that I would like to see eastern WA jump on board with, but I don't hold much hope. N. CA and S. OR have been wanting to create the state of Jefferson since the 1930s and there are a lot of proponents, but it hasn't gone anywhere. I think E. OR & WA joining ID has the best chance. I think there would be a lot of chaos involved to create a new state. Taxation, US Reps and Sen, State reps & sens & gov, infrastructure, police, city & county governments. None of these movements seem to have addressed these things. I'd welcome becoming a citizen of ID, but I am firmly rooted where I am for the duration--I hate politics.

Thanks for that. Hang in there. Washington is a beautiful place and could be great if it lost all those parasites in its western half. Ditto Oregon.

Apple harvesting in the 21st century.

People no longer harvest apples.

I drive by apple orchards every summer full of immigrants clipping, pruning, laying out crates, moving those weird ladders that are really wide on the bottom, driving, and picking apples.

I assure you, people are harvesting apples and asparagus, grapes, cherries, etc.

Did that link you posted actually convince you that farmers don't hire illegals?

I drive by apple orchards every summer full of immigrants clipping, pruning, laying out crates, moving those weird ladders that are really wide on the bottom, driving, and picking apples.

I assure you, people are harvesting apples and asparagus, grapes, cherries, etc.

Did that link you posted actually convince you that farmers don't hire illegals?

Sure you do, spunky.

Sure you do.

:rolleyes-41:

You want to see illegals harvesting. That's why you have a blind spot. Mechanical harvesting is replacing hand labor and has replaced it on most farms. It is cheaper, safer and faster. Mechanical harvesters can operate 24 hours a day.

How do you know they're immigrants? You racists are disgusting.

There are no border patrol agents patrolling the border, they are processing the intake of migrants...WTF? Why are border states letting this happen.???On Sunday, more than 1,000 migrants, many from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala and the Dominican Republic, crossed the Rio Grande between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. in one of the largest mass crossings in recent memory. Claudio A. Herrera-Baeza, a U.S. Border Patrol spokesperson, said the El Paso sector — a 268-mile stretch from El Paso to New Mexico’s border with Arizona — has documented more than 2,150 migrant encounters each day in December.
Unregulated population growth
may cause the environmental degradation and ecological disaster in the future. Excessive growth of human population has already caused the emergence of environmental problems such as rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, global warming, and pollution.
Environmentally we are already in deep shit.

You want to see illegals harvesting. That's why you have a blind spot. Mechanical harvesting is replacing hand labor and has replaced it on most farms. It is cheaper, safer and faster. Mechanical harvesters can operate 24 hours a day.
Only a small portion of farms use mechanical harvesting. You cannot use a machine to pick tomatoes.“I don't think automation or robotics will ever replace the farm worker,” Most of our food is already IMPORTED. And less than 3% of immigrants are working on farms. Cost-effective if we did not let them in and imported more of our food. You cannot possibly believe the millions crossing the border are coming to pick cotton:

Only a small portion of farms use mechanical harvesting. You cannot use a machine to pick tomatoes.“I don't think automation or robotics will ever replace the farm worker,” Most of our food is already IMPORTED. And less than 3% of immigrants are working on farms. Cost-effective if we did not let them in and imported more of our food. You cannot possibly believe the millions crossing the border are coming to pick cotton:
You cannot use a machine to pick tomatoes. Are you sure of that?

Few farms still use hand labor, the smallest. Much of our produce is imported from Chile where all farms are mechanized because we paid for those machines as part of foreign aid.

Most illegal immigrants sell drugs, murder, commit crimes or the most common, find a woman with kids who gets benefits.

With the influx of invaders that we have, they have joined the ranks of homeless committing small crimes to survive. The streets of El Paso and Yuma are filled with the newly homeless fighting for their square of sidewalk. This will get worse.

There are no border patrol agents patrolling the border, they are processing the intake of migrants...WTF? Why are border states letting this happen.???On Sunday, more than 1,000 migrants, many from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala and the Dominican Republic, crossed the Rio Grande between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. in one of the largest mass crossings in recent memory. Claudio A. Herrera-Baeza, a U.S. Border Patrol spokesperson, said the El Paso sector — a 268-mile stretch from El Paso to New Mexico’s border with Arizona — has documented more than 2,150 migrant encounters each day in December.
Unregulated population growth
may cause the environmental degradation and ecological disaster in the future. Excessive growth of human population has already caused the emergence of environmental problems such as rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, global warming, and pollution.
Environmentally we are already in deep shit.

California governor Gavin Newsom just acknowledged what a disaster his state's border is, but the fault, of course, lies with the federal government, which runs the border patrol and owns our national security. If your president were a capable, sane, or competent person, he would be addressing this issue, but alas, his money-laundering and human trafficking operations are the only things he has time for.

Forum List

Back