Christian friends of gays and lesbians

Last edited:
It's still paranoia.

No Lawsuit Materialized: Nothing happened. Calm down now Immie, it was three years ago.....would you like a glass of water?

Can you tell me that it will never happen in the future?

Nope.

Immie

Lemme put it this way: The chances of your anus being probed by aliens from the Omega Nebula will happen in future before the Catholic Church is forced to marry a homosexual couple.

But if all couples are already considered legally married, on what grounds would anyone stand asking the State to impose upon the Church ?

You do not need grounds to file a law suit, just a good lawyer.

Some will claim that they have a right to be married and they want to be married in a church but the church is denying them that right.

Sooner or later a good lawyer is going to push the right buttons and who says they even need to? Our government is corrupt. It does not care about Constitutional rights. Politicians are doing their damnedest to take away those rights as I type this out. Freedom of Religion is no safer than the right to bear arms or the right to free speech or the right to remain silent when questioned by the police.

Our rights are continually in jeopardy. Just like people used to think General Motors was "too big to fail", our rights can be taken away from us at the drop of a gavel in Washington DC.

Immie

Immie

True but the constitution stands regardless.

All couples would have a right to be civilly married by the State.

Churches would still maintain their autonomy under the 1st amendment.

Couples would have no more grounds than they already do to attempt a lawsuit against a Church to perform a marriage.

The thing is that every lawsuit is a threat against our rights.

The Constitution has stood the test of time, but pieces are torn from it regularly. Rights are stripped through the justice system. Throw enough darts and sooner or later you are bound and determined to hit the bulls-eye.

Immie

No Lawsuit Materialized: Nothing happened. Calm down now Immie, it was three years ago.....would you like a glass of water?

Nope.

Immie

Lemme put it this way: The chances of your anus being probed by aliens from the Omega Nebula will happen in future before the Catholic Church is forced to marry a homosexual couple.

I'd rather see the Catholic Church ordain some women as priests.

gays aren't the only ones suinig the churches

when pastors christine and dennis wiley of the covenant baptist church in washington, d.c., performed a 2007 commitment ceremony for a gay couple at their altar, it split the church, prompting yvonne moore, a loyal church member, to sue the church for the money she had donated over the 37 years she'd been a member.
woman sues church over gay marriage - bv black spin
that was just as stupid

Gays never sued the church in NJ!!!
never said they did
but they did file a complaint

We are not your enemy.

:lol: You're the one who called yourself a monster he should fear.

Yes. I'm the monstrous dyke of your nightmares. Horns and a tail.

Immie Meets Sky Dancer

giant_women_06.jpg

We are not your enemy.

You are not but the extremists are.

Immie

I'm an extremist. I want the same rights as any heterosexual couple.

That is not extreme and I am willing to give you those rights as long as we identify all of our rights as being a civil union and allowing religious institutions to extend their religious blessings upon whomever they please.

Unfortunately some are not willing to compromise at all. They want all or nothing.

Immie

Last edited:

Nope.

Immie

I'd rather see the Catholic Church ordain some women as priests.
why?
what difference would it really make
they would still be opposed to gay marriage

Forum List

Back