Clinton: "I'm back to being an activist and part of the resistance". "I would be president if...

Hillary's List of Scandals is longer Than Her List of CAREER Achievements

:eusa_liar: FAKE NEWS

What Has Hillary Done For You?

...you cannot say she does not have any accomplishments. Here are just a few:

Yes, Hillary Clinton has accomplishments. You don’t have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist.

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any
One time I asked Valerie for some of hillarys accomplishments. The link she gave me mentioned giving birth and her husband winning an election :lol:

oh my, wouldn't it be just awful to have a president under FBI investigation..?

we just can't have THAT now, can we...?? :eusa_clap:

Nevertheless, we have a president under FBI investigation. How do you like that?

You know, not for nothing, but back in my day (2016) there was a lot of consensus opinion-having that merely being the subject of an FBI probe was a disqualification for serving as the leader of the free world.

Yep, if my dusty memories serve as any guide, then that was, at one point, a whole big thing that lots of people believed. And they especially believed it about then-presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Let's Revisit All Those Times Trump Surrogates Said You Can't Elect Someone Under FBI Investigation | The Huffington Post
Lol, Hillary was under a real investigation. Not the fake Russian lie.

Last edited:
It was the Economy; the "Rust Belt" Economy. Foodstamps over jobs didn't cut it.

Greg

Yes, Hillary Clinton has accomplishments. You don’t have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist.

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any

"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue."

Wanna know how I know you are an idiot?
The Senate voted 98-0 to reject her plan.
Idiot.

Hmmmm....I thought George Mitchell pulled the bill prior to any Senate vote being held.

the issues hillary is concerned with go beyond individual politicians and political parties...

these are issues hillary has spent her entire lifetime advocating for...

she understands more than anybody how such important issues are not all about HER, so why can't YOU??

They will be sorry they didn't vote for the lady with a server in her basement, her only crime. We have nepotism, and pay for play on steroids now and they don't care. Its unreal. The GOP party has lost all credibility.
the democrats aint that far behind....

The GOP would of made her life a living hell, but now we get a chance to see just how hard up the GOP really is.

I believe he was a womanizer, if anyone is aware of his past they know he was a pussy grabber.
Now I doubt it, his days are gone.
Lol, Hillary deserves to be in jail.

"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue."

Idiot.
I thought they said it was Romney that the healthcare act was based.

OOPS you missed one accomplishment:

• Ran for POTUS Twice, lost both times.

so it seems like she is qualified to be the Secretary of Health and Human Resources....but President?....very debatable.....

One time I asked Valerie for some of hillarys accomplishments. The link she gave me mentioned giving birth and her husband winning an election :lol:

i just linked to that incident deliberately... your lack of honesty hasn't gone anywhere. :thup:

The most "tone deaf" successful politician in recent memory. NOT ONCE during her campaign, either primary or general election, did she do or say anything that would make her attractive to anyone outside her core constituency. The endorsements she sought, the speech venues she chose, and advertising she bought...none of it drew in a single voter who was not already in her back pocket. The greatest political "achievement" of this new century was her managing to lose this Presidential election, with all of the built-in advantages she had.

And now, WHO, EXACTLY, gives a shit about anything she says? I can't even imagine.

Idiot.
I thought they said it was Romney that the healthcare act was based.

It was. The ACA was patterned after "RomneyCare".

Forum List

Back