Clinton: "I'm back to being an activist and part of the resistance". "I would be president if...

The GOP would of made her life a living hell, but now we get a chance to see just how hard up the GOP really is.

I believe he was a womanizer, if anyone is aware of his past they know he was a pussy grabber.
Now I doubt it, his days are gone.

She's slightly delusional about that, but I can totally understand why she thinks the Comey letter cost her the election. It was the most fucked up political move I've ever seen in my life.
It worked, don't ya think?

She would've lost even if Comey didn't produce that letter.

100%. Blaming the FBI when her and her campaign team were engaging in nefarious, unsavoury, irresponsible and possibly treasonous activity is really the pinnacle of delusion and entitlement.

I need not re-open her Foundation donors and her personal profiting from her position yet again to make the point. The election decided this and made the ultimate judgement on these issues.

Fox News isn't as quick as I am but appears they agree with my OP assessment:

Clinton blames Comey, WikiLeaks for election loss to Trump
Clinton blames Comey, WikiLeaks for election loss to Trump

Val still hasn't taken off her pussy hat. Or changed her sheets. Poor thing.

more fake news from TNHooey. :eusa_clap:

no pink hat for me, tho i did go straight to trump tower with my "forward together" pin.

The head scratching over Hillsry will come to an end in 6 months

She is a drunk and acts like one who is centered in self and guided poorly by whiskey thinking and feeling

the issues hillary is concerned with go beyond individual politicians and political parties...

these are issues hillary has spent her entire lifetime advocating for...

she understands more than anybody how such important issues are not all about HER, so why can't YOU??

They will be sorry they didn't vote for the lady with a server in her basement, her only crime. We have nepotism, and pay for play on steroids now and they don't care. Its unreal. The GOP party has lost all credibility.
Hillary Clinton had a position while her husband was president.
Go spout your bullshit somewhere else :thup:

Let me see, she was the First Lady, they are suppose to take up a cause, not the Daughter and her husband. We didn't vote for them or did you? It stinks to high heaven. Or maybe I have it wrong, is Ivanka the first lady??

the issues hillary is concerned with go beyond individual politicians and political parties...

she understands more than anybody how such important issues are not all about HER, so why can't YOU??

They will be sorry they didn't vote for the lady with a server in her basement, her only crime. We have nepotism, and pay for play on steroids now and they don't care. Its unreal. The GOP party has lost all credibility.

Yeah the GOP party lost all its credibility and all they got in return was the White House, the House of Representatives, the Senate, SCOTUS, 33 Governorships and 32 State
Legislatures.... if you asked me they got ripped off. :cool:

Trumps message during the campaign was about border security, jobs, and the economy what he can actually accomplish on these is another story but that was his message. What was Hillarys message? It's been five months since the election and I still can't tell you what Hillarys message to the voters was it seemed to be nothing more than she wasn't as bad Trump not a strong selling point to get people to vote for you. Now before someone brings up the popular vote again let's remember the majority of that margin came from the solid blue California not the rust belt states she needed to win.

The head scratching over Hillsry will come to an end in 6 months

She is a drunk and acts like one who is centered in self and guided poorly by whiskey thinking and feeling

Better a drunk than a coke addict.

Hillary Clinton had a position while her husband was president.
Go spout your bullshit somewhere else :thup:

Let me see, she was the First Lady, they are suppose to take up a cause, not the Daughter and her husband. We didn't vote for them or did you? It stinks to high heaven. Or maybe I have it wrong, is Ivanka the first lady??
So first ladies can get positions without titles but not children? Lol. You played that terribly.

...not for the Comey letters."

She went on to blame a foreign government interference and Comey letter for costing her the election. Didn't offer an opinion about the media timely leaking an Access Hollywood video, or the phantom allegations of sexual abuse by so many women who then disappeared when Trump won the election.

Maybe she is a perfect example of the Democratic party. The more of these interviews she does (I suspect to promote her book and help her daughters ambitions), the more I believe the Democrats are hurt. This is all self serving, does nothing for the party or the challenges that America faces. She had a long run in politics, was the Sec of State with some controversies, she failed to win the hearts and minds of Americans and women voters. I will repeat it again, all of this harms the Democratic party, no question.

The American public believe that the Democratic Party are out of touch with regular Americans. I imagine their support will continue to rise in New York and California...after that, it's an uphill climb for them.

She still won't take any responsibility for herself. Not very surprising, responsibility is a thing these people don't believe in.

Thank god she's not the president.

Yeah the GOP party lost all its credibility and all they got in return was the White House, the House of Representatives, the Senate, SCOTUS, 33 Governorships and 32 State

and yet they are inept.

Hillary's List of Scandals is longer Than Her List of CAREER Achievements

:eusa_liar: FAKE NEWS

What Has Hillary Done For You?

...you cannot say she does not have any accomplishments. Here are just a few:

Yes, Hillary Clinton has accomplishments. You don’t have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist.

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any

Popular vote does not matter
It's runs that win the game and not hits nor efforts
Libs grew up on participation trophies so they don't understand winning
1 run with 2 hits beats 0 runs and 7 hits Every Time

and yet they are inept.
True but so are the Democrats so to quote a famous has-been that almost was "At this point what difference does it make?"

Hillary's List of Scandals is longer Than Her List of CAREER Achievements

:eusa_liar: FAKE NEWS

What Has Hillary Done For You?

...you cannot say she does not have any accomplishments. Here are just a few:

Yes, Hillary Clinton has accomplishments. You don’t have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist.

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any

"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue."

Wanna know how I know you are an idiot?
The Senate voted 98-0 to reject her plan.
Idiot.

Forum List

Back