C'mon democrats, keep mailing in those ballots until the democrat wins... (Poll)

Do you support taking mail-in ballots back to active duty military or by approved excuse only?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Why can't the fucking mail-ins be counted on election day like FL & TX?
The only reason is to be able to cheat.
...because they can be mailed on the day of election and it takes time for them to get delivered.

Seems like an obvious, legitimate reason.

If thats the entirety of your proof of fraud then you are really just making shit up.

Taking a month to count ballots
Who is taking a month to count ballots? What are you talking about?

Deadline for mailed votes is 7 days and they will all be counted up within 10 days of election.

...because they can be mailed on the day of election and it takes time for them to get delivered.
Seems like an obvious, legitimate reason.
If that's the entirety of your proof of fraud then you are really just making shit up.
Voters should have a responsibility to get ballots in by close of polls on Election Day.
Drop offs are allowed for mail-ins. If you're too late to mail, just take the mail-in to the poll.
Extended time to receive late ballots is bullshit.

I don't have to prove fraud, other states get results election day, there is NO reason to delay the vote count past election day, unless you're planning to cheat.

Who is taking a month to count ballots? What are you talking about?
Deadline for mailed votes is 7 days and they will all be counted up within 10 days of election.
...weeks, call it a month...way too long

I see how democrats cheat, they just keep mailing in ballots until their candidate wins.
In CA a week after Election Day there are districts with only 30% of the ballots counted, watch and see CNN rooting for the dems to overtake Republicans.

I also see why many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots, its way too easy to cheat.

We need to stop mail-ins except for active duty military, or with an excuse, as it was before Covid, so we can count all ballots on Election DAY.

France bans mail-in ballots and voting machines​

I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats. It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that? It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit - and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.

I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats. It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that? It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit - and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.
Fix state laws so that all ballots can be counted on election day, or at the very latest, the next day.

What Republicans scare poll workers?

There are no legitinmate reasons votes can't be counted on election day what TX & FL always get it done.

Fix state laws so that all ballots can be counted on election day, or at the very latest, the next day.

What Republicans scare poll workers?

There are no legitinmate reasons votes can't be counted on election day what TX & FL always get it done.

Funny. Maybe you should contact all the states to correct your problem.

1668457322553.png

1. I could support some mail-in ballots if the voter rolls were verified, AND the voters REQUESTED the mail-in ballots.
Then the mail-in ballots have to be counted by the close of polls, the same day as in-person ballots, as you said.
That is the issue in PA and AZ. PA isn't allowed to do anything to the ballots until 7AM on Election Day. If OZ had been more a challenger (and they were up until a day or two ago--I haven't checked today) they'd still have not had the Senate race called.
2. There are several weeks between when ballots are sent out, and Election Day. Plenty of time for "due diligence" and debates.
The rules stated in NV that you could mail the ballot on Election Day. I think some people probably thought that you couldn't mail it UNTIL Election Day. In AZ they had a significant number of people dropping off ballots on Election Day. This should be more clearly explained.
3. The downside is why France doesn't allow them, ITS TOO EASY TO CHEAT!! Just look at the districts still at 30% waiting for more mail-in ballots to arrive, A WEEK AFTER ELECTION DAY!!
Well, the downside has been there forever YET there has been no significant fraud ever found and nobody has questioned the viability of the elected officials from states who mail ballots to every registered voter.

Until the blob got here of course....and no significant fraud has still been found.

That is the issue in PA and AZ. PA isn't allowed to do anything to the ballots until 7AM on Election Day. If OZ had been more a challenger (and they were up until a day or two ago--I haven't checked today) they'd still have not had the Senate race called.

The rules stated in NV that you could mail the ballot on Election Day. I think some people probably thought that you couldn't mail it UNTIL Election Day. In AZ they had a significant number of people dropping off ballots on Election Day. This should be more clearly explained.

Well, the downside has been there forever YET there has been no significant fraud ever found and nobody has questioned the viability of the elected officials from states who mail ballots to every registered voter.

Until the blob got here of course....and no significant fraud has still been found.
1. In PA you need to request a mail-in ballot. It has to be received by close of polls on election day, so many people took them to the polls and handed them in.

2. Fetterman won.

3. IMHO main-in need to be received by close of polls, not just post marked. Then they could be counted with the in-person ballots.

4. Elections need to be made more secure to prevent any opportunities for voter fraud. Mass mailing ballots to every person in the state is a horrible option and should NOT be allowed.

I see how democrats cheat, they just keep mailing in ballots until their candidate wins.
In CA a week after Election Day there are districts with only 30% of the ballots counted, watch and see CNN rooting for the dems to overtake Republicans.

I also see why many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots, its way too easy to cheat.

We need to stop mail-ins except for active duty military, or with an excuse, as it was before Covid, so we can count all ballots on Election DAY.

I'm sorry but your poll wording does not make sense

Yes or No to what?

I have no idea what the military has to do w/ it..

1. Main-in cheating happens when districts allow ballots to count when received way after Election Day.
There are many districts still at about 30% counted A WEEK AFTER ELECTION DAY!! That is total bullshit.

2. Biden's mail guy sucks worse than Trump's.

I don't think Biden has been able to replace Louis Dejoy, who Trump appointed specifically to screw up postal service.

By "cheating" you mean, "Letting the darkies vote".

While I can't really condone what Arizona has done, the point is, it USUALLY takes a week to count ALL the ballots. Winners are called based on Projections, not actual complete counts.

1. In PA you need to request a mail-in ballot. It has to be received by close of polls on election day, so many people took them to the polls and handed them in.

2. Fetterman won.

3. IMHO main-in need to be received by close of polls, not just post marked. Then they could be counted with the in-person ballots.

4. Elections need to be made more secure to prevent any opportunities for voter fraud. Mass mailing ballots to every person in the state is a horrible option and should NOT be allowed.
As soon as you invent a system to eliminate “any” opportunities for fraud..please describe it to us.

Arizona is being extra special cautious counting votes because that was Ground Zero for the election denying crybabies in 2020.

And Kari Lake is now the head bitch of the election deniers.

So, yeah. If I was an election official in Arizona, I would be triple-checking every vote.

And the GOP election observers are allowing this?

I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats.

Yes, it absolutely is.

It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that?

If you lose, it's YOUR job to request an audit. Not the winner's.

It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit -

Many of them? Link?

and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.
There needs to be security standards.

SoS should not certify without them

I'm sorry but your poll wording does not make sense
Yes or No to what?
I have no idea what the military has to do w/ it..
1. Years ago mail-in ballots were only by excuse, as requested, so mostly to active duty military. That is the system I prefer, mostly in-person voting.

2. In many blue states they mass mail ballots to everyone, and then they need to be postmarked by election day, and received up to 17 days after election day, the counted. Extending election day to election month.

3. So the poll questions refers to mail-in ballots by excuse only (such as military voters), or by mass mailing to everyone.

Forum List

Back