CNN finally acknowledges Joe Biden is the worst president in history

~~~~~~
Aux contraire mon amie.
Only Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats believe in that drivel. Your boy Joey Xi Bai-Dung holds that distinction hands down.
Send that to me again after you've removed your faux French, alt-right filter. :auiqs.jpg:

As stated, Biden won't even be NEAR the bottom. Solidly in the middle.
Don't believe me?

Trump takes the cake IMO. Almost a million dead now because he failed to act.

What’s astonishing is that even with a subservient corporate media and rigged polls Biden is still so low.

Happens when you're forced to play janitor and all you've seen is bad news.
People are for the most part binary thinkers. The guy sitting in the chair gets the blame.

^Shrug^.

Send that to me again after you've removed your faux French, alt-right filter. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't believe me?

~~~~~~
Even MSN acknowledges the fact that Joey Xi is the worst president evah...

Worst President in history, Hoss?...LOL. Not even close.

Trump, Johnson (Andrew), Pierce, and Buchanan all occupy the bottom of this barrel.
Biden?...gonna be solidly in the middle. He's done nothing but play janitor since he held up his right hand.
History will give him credit for that. :)
Worst ever, and getter worse by the day.

Veggie Joe sux sweaty donkey marbles.

Worst President in history, Hoss?...LOL. Not even close.

Trump, Johnson (Andrew), Pierce, and Buchanan all occupy the bottom of this barrel.
Biden?...gonna be solidly in the middle. He's done nothing but play janitor since he held up his right hand.
History will give him credit for that. :)
That which you are smoking?

Remember your Progressive Platitutes about SHARING!

Don't believe me?

More dead on your Vegetable Messiah's watch and he had all of Trump's vaccines the whole time. Remember he promised to "end Covid"?

Biden is at the very bottom in approval ratings at this point in his term. A single little point lower than Donald Trump at this same time in his term. And Trump had strong majorities in both the House and Senate. Those approval ratings are more a reflection on the power of the right wing propaganda machine than anything else. Covid seems to be on the decline, although it is warmer. Inflation is a problem, but then, people have the confidence to spend money now. The supply chain is still a problem, what have Republicans attempted to do to fix it?

History will judge Biden's first, and most likely, only term, as a missed opportunity. Historical low cost of debt, astounding new scientific developments in areas as diverse as particle physics and space exploration, and a government hogtied by a dysfunctional Republican party with no morals, no allegiance to anyone or anything other than their own asses, and willing to throw anyone and anything under the bus to win an election. Sad.

^^^Look at this dipshit, blaming Republicans when DemoKKKrats have the White House, the Senate, and the House. LOL

This is why you're going to get butchered in November. The lies.

Add this to the mix....It took over six years of media hate to drive Chimpola Bush's number under 40%.

Pedo Joe did it inside two years, with a media that has their collective heads jammed up his ass.

The first question that comes to mind is if the folks responding to the poll were mostly knuckle dragging, clueless rubes filled full of lies and hate by the 24/7 conservative sound machine spewing right wing propaganda?

The first question that comes to mind is if the folks responding to the poll were mostly knuckle dragging, clueless rubes filled full of lies and hate by the 24/7 conservative sound machine spewing right wing propaganda?

I'm sure that makes you feel better, but it's bullshit.

Face it, your little hate cult is shrinking every day. NO ONE except Russian bots, CEOs, and Chinese spies likes Joe Biden.

LOL

No, run with it. Presidents are to be judged by their approval ratings. Which makes Donald Trump the worst president of the modern era.

Forum List

Back