CNN / Jake Tapper: No Collusion Between Trump & Russia

In an obvious moment of ACCIDENTAL HONESTY, ANN's Jake Rapper declared he sees ZERO evidence of Collusion between Russia and the President, even with Cohen's plea deal 'revelations'.

"CNN host Jake Tapper expressed skepticism that Michael Cohen’s Thursday guilty plea necessarily amounted to “any evidence” of a conspiracy between the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election."

“Look, this is clearly not welcome news for the president,” said Tapper. “I don’t want to pretend that it is but once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

Tapped just took a brave step in doing something Hillary and her minions refuse to do - admit there was NEVER any illegal collusion involving the President and Russia.

The fact is Trump made a joke about hoping the Russians could find the official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy, and the Democrats spun it into an entire witch hunt / political coup attempt.

The Russians did not change one vote (as opposed to the Broward County Democrat who attempted to steal elections recently) - Hillary ran the worst Presidential campaign in US history and lost after being GIVEN the DNC nomination she could not win on her own.

It's time for snowflakes to finally accept the 2016 election results and admit Hillary was the worst candidate the Democrats could have hand-picked.

Time to end the witch hunt, the treason, the coup....

CNN / Tapper is even saying now, again, 'Nothing to see here - 'No illegal collusion'!

Jake Tapper: ‘I Don’t See Any Evidence’ Of Conspiracy Between Trump Team And Russia

Obviously, Cohen alone and the Moscow Trump Tower does not "prove" collusion. It's this that proves collusion. Click this link to redirect to another post on this board.

Here you can read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper (National Intelligence director)--watch one FOX NEWS video and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice.

Click here to redirect:
Trump retweet's all those bastards that have committed treason against him.

image038-4.jpg
The same 'James Clapper' buster TWICE for Felony Perjury before Congress....?

The same 'James Clapper' Oher testified worked with Brennan and Strzok to author false Intel Community Assessments and Reports based on the Dossier instead of legitimate Intel as they claimed they had done that they then illegally used to con Congress into opening an investigation and appointing Mueller Special Counsel ... And illegally used them to con the FISA courts to illegally acquire warrants to spy on Trump and his team...?

THAT 'James Clapper'?

Bwuhahahaha....you must be joking or referring to another 'James Clapper'....

Well you'll have to pull a credible--verifiable link out of your Ass on that one, otherwise it goes into the :bsflag:file which you're stuffed full of.

Yeah, god forbid you look it up yourself.
James Clapper Felony Perjury - Bing video

Gee...I wonder how long it will take Oreo - if he EVER does - to admit I was right? :p I won't hold my breath....lol

In an obvious moment of ACCIDENTAL HONESTY, ANN's Jake Rapper declared he sees ZERO evidence of Collusion between Russia and the President, even with Cohen's plea deal 'revelations'.

"CNN host Jake Tapper expressed skepticism that Michael Cohen’s Thursday guilty plea necessarily amounted to “any evidence” of a conspiracy between the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election."

“Look, this is clearly not welcome news for the president,” said Tapper. “I don’t want to pretend that it is but once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

Tapped just took a brave step in doing something Hillary and her minions refuse to do - admit there was NEVER any illegal collusion involving the President and Russia.

The fact is Trump made a joke about hoping the Russians could find the official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy, and the Democrats spun it into an entire witch hunt / political coup attempt.

The Russians did not change one vote (as opposed to the Broward County Democrat who attempted to steal elections recently) - Hillary ran the worst Presidential campaign in US history and lost after being GIVEN the DNC nomination she could not win on her own.

It's time for snowflakes to finally accept the 2016 election results and admit Hillary was the worst candidate the Democrats could have hand-picked.

CNN / Tapper is even saying now, again, 'Nothing to see here - 'No illegal collusion'!

Jake Tapper: ‘I Don’t See Any Evidence’ Of Conspiracy Between Trump Team And Russia

Obviously, Cohen alone and the Moscow Trump Tower does not "prove" collusion. It's this that proves collusion. Click this link to redirect to another post on this board.

Here you can read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper (National Intelligence director)--watch one FOX NEWS video and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice.

Click here to redirect:

image038-4.jpg

The same 'James Clapper' Oher testified worked with Brennan and Strzok to author false Intel Community Assessments and Reports based on the Dossier instead of legitimate Intel as they claimed they had done that they then illegally used to con Congress into opening an investigation and appointing Mueller Special Counsel ... And illegally used them to con the FISA courts to illegally acquire warrants to spy on Trump and his team...?

THAT 'James Clapper'?

Well you'll have to pull a credible--verifiable link out of your Ass on that one, otherwise it goes into the :bsflag:file which you're stuffed full of.

wasn't Clapper's answer,
"NO, at least not intentionally"?
I love how no snowflake can ever miss an opportunity to step up and try to lie, deny, and / or JUSTIFY the PROVEN CRIMES committed by Democrats.....they just can't help themselves. :p

Does this make Trump as stupid as Obama, who claimed while campaigning back in 2008 that he had visited all 57 States? :p

Not that it's particularly important, but this line seems to have gotten popular again in the last couple years, and your trivia of the day is that the mistake he made reflected the fact that there were 57 contests in the Democratic primary: one for each state, but also contests for: D.C., Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Democrats Abroad, Puerto Rico, and a separate set of caucuses in Texas. You can find them all listed here. In case you've ever wondered how anyone could make that particular mistake.

So what were the 3 he said he had to go and of course his team wouldn't let him go to Alaska and Hawaii. Spin it how ever you want, the boi f'd up.

Click here to redirect:

image038-4.jpg

THAT 'James Clapper'?

wasn't Clapper's answer,
"NO, at least not intentionally"?
correction, ''not wittingly''

"Not intentionally"....where have we heard that before?

Does this make Trump as stupid as Obama, who claimed while campaigning back in 2008 that he had visited all 57 States? :p

Not that it's particularly important, but this line seems to have gotten popular again in the last couple years, and your trivia of the day is that the mistake he made reflected the fact that there were 57 contests in the Democratic primary: one for each state, but also contests for: D.C., Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Democrats Abroad, Puerto Rico, and a separate set of caucuses in Texas. You can find them all listed here. In case you've ever wondered how anyone could make that particular mistake.
It's hard for someone born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia to be very familiar with the USA

here is a bit more on the Clapper incident, from both sides of the issue

The transcript

On March 12, 2013, Clapper appeared before the U.S. Select Committee on Intelligence in his role as national intelligence director, a position created in 2004 to oversee foreign, military and domestic intelligence for national defense. The committee’s role is to oversee intelligence operations of the executive branch, and its members have special access to classified intelligence briefings, sources and budgets.

U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., was one of the last senators to ask questions during the open portion of the committee hearing, before it went to a closed session.

Wyden: "I hope we can do this in just a yes or no answer, because I know Sen. Feinstein wants to move on. Last summer, the NSA director (Keith Alexander) was at a conference and he was asked a question about the NSA surveillance of Americans. He replied, and I quote here, ‘The story that we have millions, or hundreds of millions, of dossiers on people is completely false.’ The reason I’m asking the question is, having served on the committee now for a dozens years, I don’t really know what a dossier is in this context. So, what I wanted to see if you could give me a yes or no answer to the question: Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans?"

Clapper: "No, sir."

Wyden: "It does not?"

Clapper: "Not wittingly. There are cases where they could inadvertently, perhaps, collect, but not wittingly."

Wyden: "All right. Thank you. I’ll have additional questions to give you in writing on that point, but I thank you for the answer."

And that was it. Clapper’s response garnered almost no reaction in the immediate aftermath.

The Snowden effect

That changed on June 5 and 6. Using information leaked by Snowden, The Guardian and The Washington Post released the first in a series of stories that would highlight how the NSA collected metadata from phone companies on calls made by U.S. citizens. Included in the bulk data was who called whom, for how long and when. Subsequent stories showed that Internet data was being collected under different programs.

The information is used to monitor suspected terrorists. If someone corresponds with a suspect, intelligence agencies can then look at their interactions with other people. In rare cases, a warrant is provided for a wiretap to listen to calls.

The discrepancy between this information and Clapper’s testimony was quickly noted.

Wyden said Clapper didn’t give a "straight answer" during the hearing, even though Wyden submitted his question in advance. Wyden said he wouldn’t have asked the question if Clapper’s staff had asked him not to.

In the days after the hearing, Wyden said he asked Clapper’s staff to clear the record, but they declined to do so publicly until after the Snowden leaks.

For his part, Clapper first stood by his comments. On June 6, he told the National Journal, "What I said was, the NSA does not voyeuristically pore through U.S. citizens' emails. I stand by that," Clapper said. (As the actual exchange shows, Clapper never mentioned email.)

Two days later, in an interview with NBC, Clapper further explained that he found himself in a difficult position when confronted with Wyden’s question.

"I thought though in retrospect I was asked (a) ‘when are you going to stop beating your wife’ kind of question, meaning not answerable necessarily, by a simple yes or no," he said. "So I responded in what I thought was the most truthful, or least most untruthful manner, by saying, ‘No.’"

Clapper later admitted he made a mistake. In a letter to the committee’s chair, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Clapper contended that he thought Wyden was was referring to something other than the phone metadata program, one that targets foreigners. Under that program, Clapper contended, his characterization that American data would only be collected through "inadvertent" means, would be correct.

But he admitted his answer, as stated, was wrong.

"My response was clearly erroneous," he wrote.

President Barack Obama, too, in an interview with CNN said Clapper should have been more careful, but added, "He had a classified program that he couldn't talk about and he was in an open hearing in which he was asked, he was prompted to disclose a program, and so he felt that he was caught between a rock and a hard place."

The debate goes on

Clapper’s explanation continues to bother Wyden a year later. Wyden told PolitiFact this week that this isn’t an isolated incident, citing the comments from NSA head Alexander he referenced in last year’s hearing.

"It’s very hard to misinterpret the question," Wyden said. "But let’s give somebody some slack if you want to. I don’t find that credible, but let’s say somebody does. What’s more troubling is after the hearing was over, they made a conscious and deliberate decision not to correct the record."

"They chose to make these statements in public that weren’t accurate," Wyden added. "They could have declined to answer the question in an open hearing. They have declined to answer questions in an open hearing before. At that hearing, he declined to answer other questions."

Some criticize Wyden for asking the question in the first place. As a member of the intelligence committee, Wyden clearly knew the answer already and that he was dealing with classified information. Yet he asked anyway.

"Putting a man in a position of either lying to Congress or disclosing national security secrets, the fault there was with the senator, not with Clapper," said Bob Turner, associate director of the Center for National Security Law at the University of Virginia. "Clapper has a duty to protect secrets. I don’t see that as covering it up or lying to the American people. It was to keep enemies from knowing our capabilities."

Wyden said he asked because "I’m not doing my job if the intelligence leadership says different in public what they say in private."

We also found differing opinions on whether Clapper could have chosen not to answer the question in the moment.

Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Liberty and National Security Program at New York University Brennan Center for Justice, said intelligence officials often defer to answer confidential questions until executive session. Clapper could have as well.

In his opening statement, Clapper even acknowledged as much, saying it’s "not to evade but rather protect."

"An open hearing on intelligence matters is something of a contradiction in terms," he said.

Turner, though, said such an answer, "translates into, ‘Oh yes, but I wish you wouldn’t ask the question’" for anyone who is watching, including the enemy.

Turner, who previously worked on intelligence issues in the Senate, the White House and State Department over several decades, also contends that framers of the U.S. Constitution deliberately gave the president powers to deal with foreign and military affairs, including in secret, without congressional interference. Forcing intelligence officials to testify in public could risk lives and make obsolete important surveillance programs if certain information comes out, he said.

While that might be true, Goitein said it does not excuse Clapper from an inaccurate answer.

"Anyone who happened to be watching the hearing had no reason to doubt the answer," she said. "The incident is generally framed in terms of whether Clapper mislead Congress. ... But he couldn’t have mislead members of the intelligence committee because they knew what was going on. The people who were misled were the American public."

James Clapper's testimony one year later

I wonder if C4C is aware that Clapper Perjured himself SEVERAL times now....?

:rolleyes:

But anyway......

Mueller indicted Corsi for giving what he thought was accurate testimony, except that Corsi had forgotten about one e-mail from more than a year earlier. THAT brands you as a Perjurer according to snowflakes....

C4C intentionally dodges the fact that when it was exposed that Clapper had committed Perjury, instead of demanding he be / allowing him to be indicted for his crime the Democrats quickly asked him to quickly come back to Congress to 'Amend' his statement.

Corsi, Papadopoulos, and Kelly sure as hell didn't get the opportunity to 'Amend' their statements....

Clapper: I gave 'erroneous' answer because I forgot about Patriot Act
:wtf:He WHAT?!

"Intelligence chief tries to explain false Senate testimony by saying he 'simply didn't think' of NSA efforts to collect phone data"

James Clapper: I gave 'erroneous' answer because I forgot about Patriot Act

'Oh sorry - my bad...when I said we were not spying on American citizens I did not think you were including illegally collecting every bit of phone data from every American's phones as 'illegally spying on Americans'...

Bwuhahahaha......

Tapper was expressing his OPINION that Cohen's guilty plea does not implicate Trump by itself. He may be right. He may not be. A lot depends how much corroboration Mueller has to support Cohen's guilty plea. You DO realize that Cohen was acting on BEHALF of Trump...right?

There are as many as 32 sealed indictments filed in the DC Court where Mueller has the grand jury sitting....

now, after Cohen this morning, there are 31....

Interesting that these were all filed before Whitaker was appointed to the AG position.... these sealed indictments have protected the investigation in case the special counsel was stifled or mueller was fired by the new Acting AG......

IF these are all Mueller's sealed indictments or even if half are Mueller's, then there is a bumpy bumpy road ahead for President Trump.... and his acolytes.

More assumptions and speculation, how cute.

Hillary was the one behind the fake information fed to the media. That’s next to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary was the one behind the fake information fed to the media. That’s next to come out.

That bitch is the queen bitch of misinformation.

She's a Damn Bimbo Storm of Misinformation.

OR DOES EVERYONE FORGET HER PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN TO RUIN MONICA LEWINSKY'S LIFE?

There are as many as 32 sealed indictments filed in the DC Court where Mueller has the grand jury sitting....

Interesting that these were all filed before Whitaker was appointed to the AG position.... these sealed indictments have protected the investigation in case the special counsel was stifled or mueller was fired by the new Acting AG......

IF these are all Mueller's sealed indictments or even if half are Mueller's, then there is a bumpy bumpy road ahead for President Trump.... and his acolytes.

Gotta laugh. There was no collusion and you can't possibly know who these sealed indictments are for.

Could be all kinds of people with their heads on the block.

Will be interesting to see once he finally reveals his report.
Everyone on President Trump's team has been lying Claudette.... every single one of them, from the first time they were asked about Russia, including the then candidate Trump, and always about their Russian connections and contacts. Jarrod, and Mannafort, and Cohen, and Sessions, and Don Junior, and Papadopoulis and Page and Trump and Flynn and Erik Prince and Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi.... and who the heck knows whom else??

People don't lie and conspire to lie in unison about their Russian contacts, unless they are trying to HIDE something....

that is simply common sense and it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist, to come to that conclusion.

Collusion has already been proven with the Trump tower meeting, they were willing and as Donny said, LOVE IT, that the Russian govt was going to give them dirt on Hillary.

And with Cohen and Trump lying about their dealing with Russia on Trump Tower Moscow, and their contact with Putin's right hand man.

All of this while knowing the Russians were influencing our election, and hacking/stealing emails from the DNC and Podesta.... They turned a blind eye to it... to the Russian crimes.... all so Trump could get the Russians to approve his Trump tower Moscow deal... and for them to hurt Hillary and help him....

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, in the very least.

If they knew all that, and the FBI was keeping tabs on everyone, didn't Obama know that the election was being stolen out from under the heir apparent? Or was he too busy proclaiming that the election was too big to hack?

All this was supposedly going on under his watch.

Oh? What’s gonna come out from that which already hasn’t?

Mueller indicted Corsi for giving what he thought was accurate testimony, except that Corsi had forgotten about one e-mail from more than a year earlier. THAT brands you as a Perjurer according to snowflakes....
he didn't think he was giving accurate information Easy.... read ALL of the emails between Corsi and Stone.

Gotta laugh. There was no collusion and you can't possibly know who these sealed indictments are for.

Everyone on President Trump's team has been lying Claudette.... every single one of them, from the first time they were asked about Russia, including the then candidate Trump, and always about their Russian connections and contacts. Jarrod, and Mannafort, and Cohen, and Sessions, and Don Junior, and Papadopoulis and Page and Trump and Flynn and Erik Prince and Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi.... and who the heck knows whom else??

People don't lie and conspire to lie in unison about their Russian contacts, unless they are trying to HIDE something....

that is simply common sense and it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist, to come to that conclusion.

Collusion has already been proven with the Trump tower meeting, they were willing and as Donny said, LOVE IT, that the Russian govt was going to give them dirt on Hillary.

And with Cohen and Trump lying about their dealing with Russia on Trump Tower Moscow, and their contact with Putin's right hand man.

All of this while knowing the Russians were influencing our election, and hacking/stealing emails from the DNC and Podesta.... They turned a blind eye to it... to the Russian crimes.... all so Trump could get the Russians to approve his Trump tower Moscow deal... and for them to hurt Hillary and help him....

If they knew all that, and the FBI was keeping tabs on everyone, didn't Obama know that the election was being stolen out from under the heir apparent? Or was he too busy proclaiming that the election was too big to hack?

the whole investigation was top secret, they did not want to show their hand, I suppose? Which is often the case with counter intelligence investigations.... they were still gathering facts...

in hindsight, yes they should have, perhaps?

the whole investigation was top secret, they did not want to show their hand, I suppose? Which is often the case with counter intelligence investigations.... they were still gathering facts...

in hindsight, yes they should have, perhaps?

It just seems to me that if all this was going on while the FBI was watching, and we knew election law was being so blatantly broken, that it was delivered of duty for the Obama administration to stand by and let Trump and Hillary get away with all this.

Oh? What’s gonna come out from that which already hasn’t?

You are probably right. It would be nice for someone to prove that she was behind it, and have that come out on dim media though.

Obama again? :2up:
View attachment 231752
Oh and your OP addresses Michael Cohen, which is not the entire Mueller investigation. It's been pointed out to you, well over a hundred times, no one knows what Mueller and his team a specifically doing. What is in the press is pure conjecture based on court papers, subject interviews, indictments and guilty judgements.
But Little Trumpster easyt65, just keeps on pumping thousands on top of thousands of posts, projecting conjecture as facts.
You deserve another,,,,View attachment 231753
See here’s my problem with all this. The mueller probe was to look into Russian Collusion, mainly concerning the 2016 campaign. It must have been the most talked about subject of 2017, hands down. The left was sure of it. It has since evolved into “let’s keep throwing spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks.” Can we go after him for campaign finance violation with stormy Daniels, mmm no. Can we get him in a perjury trap, no not yet. Can we get him through manafort and his previous crimes 5 years ago, mmm no, nothing with trump there, throw manafort back in prison. Well Cohen didn’t work out with finance/stormy D deal, so let’s change up and move back to Russian collusion, and let’s also go after other trump buddies and see if we can turn them too. This mueller investigation has really turned into let’s see what we can get on trump, purjury trap, whatever.
What’s wrong with getting trump in a perjury trap? If he lies to federal investigators, that’s on him.
Well, there’s purjury, like what we saw with Clinton, a flat out lie for a central question of an investigation (which trump could be capable of doing). But then there’s a perjury trap, where if you mess up on any one of 1000s of details for questioning going off of memory (wether coached before hand or not), they say AHA GOTCHA BITCH. Well, is that naturally severely flawed human memory (human memory is way worse than most actually realize), or was that purposeful deception? Like with Clinton...does anyone believe he just forgot about a few blowjobs (or that it was only blowjobs)? Nah.

The issue is, if you’re fine with the “get trump with whatever is gonna stick,”...sounding like trump is kind of right calling this a witch hunt. The line Russian collusion in 2017 practically broke a hole in my eardrum with how many times that phrase entered in there. The average american commits something like 3 felonies a day, if you keep digging you’ll find something. Even if it’s weak AF.

Everyone here would be like WTAF if you got pulled over by a cop, they were like, we smell drugs, we’re gonna search your car. No drugs, so we’re gonna search your house now. Shit nothing, ok we’re gonna search your wife’s car. Shit, ok we just caught your cousin with drugs, and we’re going to offer him a plea deal if he spills the beans about you with drugs. Ok nothing there, let’s retry with the cousin, and get him to say you’re laundering money. That’s what this feels like.

Obama again? :2up:
View attachment 231752
Oh and your OP addresses Michael Cohen, which is not the entire Mueller investigation. It's been pointed out to you, well over a hundred times, no one knows what Mueller and his team a specifically doing. What is in the press is pure conjecture based on court papers, subject interviews, indictments and guilty judgements.
But Little Trumpster easyt65, just keeps on pumping thousands on top of thousands of posts, projecting conjecture as facts.
You deserve another,,,,View attachment 231753
See here’s my problem with all this. The mueller probe was to look into Russian Collusion, mainly concerning the 2016 campaign. It must have been the most talked about subject of 2017, hands down. The left was sure of it. It has since evolved into “let’s keep throwing spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks.” Can we go after him for campaign finance violation with stormy Daniels, mmm no. Can we get him in a perjury trap, no not yet. Can we get him through manafort and his previous crimes 5 years ago, mmm no, nothing with trump there, throw manafort back in prison. Well Cohen didn’t work out with finance/stormy D deal, so let’s change up and move back to Russian collusion, and let’s also go after other trump buddies and see if we can turn them too. This mueller investigation has really turned into let’s see what we can get on trump, purjury trap, whatever.
What’s wrong with getting trump in a perjury trap? If he lies to federal investigators, that’s on him.
there is no such thing as a perjury trap...

in order to file a perjury charge, they have to have materialistic evidence that shows the lie was intentional, with tangible documents showing that it was an intentional lie to deceive.
The problem is flawed human memory, you could be 100% convinced you went to this restaurant and saw a guy get robbed. And you could tell that to the police, but you actually were at this other restaurant, and saw a different guy get robbed. This is why eyewitness testimony is awful. Our brains are basically making shit up as we go, filling in plenty of details that seem very real to us. Famous demonstration of this is people got interviewed about what happened the day after 9/11, then were shown that interview and were convinced their past selves were lying because it wasn’t the way they remembered it happening. Brains basically throw a lot of shit away, then when you have to recall it, it’ll just mash everything together then regurgitate it as a deformed perversion of what it actually is.

It’s easy to look at a video of something and compare it to a testimony of what happened, and say “see, this mother fucker is intentionally lying.” I could be convinced I definitely went to chillis after an event, but there I am at Starbucks when I claimed to be at chillis.

Forum List

Back