CNN predicts more rioting.

It's the Age of Trump. Hate, division, rioting, destruction.

On his watch.

And Trump ordered all those people to burn, loot, and kill. Moron.
I know -- you blind nutters can only use the term "on his watch" when you can use it as a weapon against the other tribe.

And you don't realize how silly and obvious it is.

So I use it to see your reactions, and you don't disappoint. You nutters NEVER disappoint. You're as predictable as children.

On his watch.

With his inexperienced, borderline retarded leadership? Yeah. He kinda did.
They're so lost in the adoration that they don't see the role he has played in making this (and other events on his watch) worse.

There's no use in trying to explain it, because they will deny it. So just let them get defensive and go drama queen. It's all they know.

On his watch.

Ya, it's Trump's fault Blacks are burning down Black owned businesses.
On his watch. He's the President. He's responsible.

He doesn't get to play the victim ALL the time.
Ok, then Obungo was responsible for Occupy Wall Street, the killing of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Ferguson riots, Baltimore riots, Benghazi, etc, etc. Thanks.
Sure, that's the game. You nutters are so lost in the game that you can't tell when you're being mocked.

Which only makes this funnier.

On his watch.
And now the brain wash artist try to sell their ISM........and do a 180 on what they were pushing..........BLM PEACEFUL......right wing anarchist are doing the violence.

My god what a bunch of nimrods who think people will by that.........LMAO

Now........YOU WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM..........OR ELSE.......................

YOU WILL RAISE YOUR FIST AND CHANT WITH ME OR ELSE.

That is the reality.........bunch of heavens acting like Raghead terrorists............and people see it......why your party is changing it's tune now.

On his watch.

I know -- you blind nutters can only use the term "on his watch" when you can use it as a weapon against the other tribe.

So I use it to see your reactions, and you don't disappoint. You nutters NEVER disappoint. You're as predictable as children.
Blame shifting on steroids............BS and typical...........

DNC run shit holes are where this is happening....and say we caused them to GO ON JIHAD.

Only thing missing is the Towels wrapped around their heads............That is BLM BURN LOOT MURDER and ANTIFA........

And the DNC is guilty of aiding and abetting them.

On his watch.

Blame shifting on steroids............BS and typical...........

DNC run shit holes are where this is happening....and say we caused them to GO ON JIHAD.

Only thing missing is the Towels wrapped around their heads............That is BLM BURN LOOT MURDER and ANTIFA........

And the DNC is guilty of aiding and abetting them.

One of the most fascinating elements about the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology is the way you folks (the afflicted), when presented with a challenge to the behaviors of a member of your tribe, automatically snap 100% to a full attack on the other tribe.

No calm or reasonable response to the challenge, no acknowledgement of the point before deflecting, not even a moment to pivot. Just pure, blind rage in precisely the opposite direction in an effort to put your target on the defensive. Your mind summarily and instantly rejects what it has heard, simply doesn't see it, and attacks.

I call this symptom "intellectual myopia", and it's always interesting to observe.

On his watch.
And now the brain wash artist try to sell their ISM........and do a 180 on what they were pushing..........BLM PEACEFUL......right wing anarchist are doing the violence.

That is the reality.........bunch of heavens acting like Raghead terrorists............and people see it......why your party is changing it's tune now.
with BEIJING joe in hiding and prune face pelosi getting totally drunk, what kind of leaders would these geriatrics bring---NONE--unless you approve of a drunken, brain dead, lets break your family up, group of brain dead pieces of shit---just saying

One of the most fascinating elements about the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology is the way you folks, when presented with a challenge to the behaviors of a member of your tribe, automatically snap 100% to a full attack on the other tribe.
LOL

In the persian gulf we went full fing postal on the other tribe............it's similar.

No one gives a shit about your psychology experiments .......except brain washed leftist.......your blame shifting is worth no more than something you step on in the yard.

They are acting like terrorist........OWN IT........DNC has pushed this..now you are trying to say we are responsible for what the DNC wanted..........and you know it..........So do INDEPENDENTS......

Which is why the DNC is finally shifting course......they are losing voters now.......poor things.

I call this symptom "intellectual myopia", and it's always interesting to observe.
I call your posts BS.........isn't that quaint.

On his watch.

with BEIJING joe in hiding and prune face pelosi getting totally drunk, what kind of leaders would these geriatrics bring---NONE--unless you approve of a drunken, brain dead, lets break your family up, group of brain dead pieces of shit---just saying
Yeah I know..........but our tribe is the problem............LMAO

They really think they can sell this BS..........LMAO.........

Ony in liberal Utopia where jack has a beanstalk.

One of the most fascinating elements about the psychology of hardcore partisan ideology is the way you folks, when presented with a challenge to the behaviors of a member of your tribe, automatically snap 100% to a full attack on the other tribe.
LOL

In the persian gulf we went full fing postal on the other tribe............it's similar.

No one gives a shit about your psychology experiments .......except brain washed leftist.......your blame shifting is worth no more than something you step on in the yard.

They are acting like terrorist........OWN IT........DNC has pushed this..now you are trying to say we are responsible for what the DNC wanted..........and you know it..........So do INDEPENDENTS......

Which is why the DNC is finally shifting course......they are losing voters now.......poor things.

And there it is again.

Over time it just becomes impulse.

LOL

And there it is again.

Over time it just becomes impulse.

Wow..............such intellect there..........that supposed to mean something.

Now note this........when you take your wittle survey.........this poster said BS to your tribe BS.....

Proud to be in the box..........poor thing...........

On his watch.
1. the riots are happening in leftists controlled blue cities
2. the rioting is happening in protest to leftists blue city police policies
3. The President has offered to send federal assistance
4. Those leftists controlled cities have rejected the help
5. yet you blame the president lol

On his watch.
It's on his watch. That's the game nutters on both ends play, so now YOU get to swallow it.

I know Trump does no wrong, and that he's the victim, in your adoring eyes. But this is, indeed, happening during his administration.

On his watch.
It's on his watch. That's the game nutters on both ends play, so now YOU get to swallow it.

I know Trump does no wrong, and that he's the victim, in your adoring eyes. But this is, indeed, happening during his administration.
So...........your BS point is that the DNC is acting like animals and terrorists when they don't hold power

Ok.............I agree............DNC assholes are acting like heathens on TRUMP'S WATCH.....LMAO

My god this is comedy gold........LOL

On his watch.

So...........your BS point is that the DNC is acting like animals and terrorists when they don't hold power

Ok.............I agree............DNC assholes are acting like heathens on TRUMP'S WATCH.....LMAO

Another example of my prior point. Good stuff.

On his watch.

What in the fuck does that mean? it's on his watch
He's tried to send assistance they have rejected it.
Sounds like it's on the watch of all democrat leadership
Shouldn't the mayors and governors who have allowed this course to take place bare the brunt of the responsibility?

On his watch.

You need new lines bro...........something with a twist while you sell your ISM........

Good luck.........independents aren't buying it.........oh well............

On his watch.

You need new lines bro...........something with a twist while you sell your ISM........

Good luck.........independents aren't buying it.........oh well............

Forum List

Back