CNN says Nanci is going to Taiwan

Gipper is a hard core isolationist, not a CCP troll.

Of course hard core isolation plays into Russia's and the CCP's plans, but I don't think he actually cares about either of them.
I’m not an isolationist. I’m a noninterventionist. You know? Like our Founders. Remember them?

Anyone who opposes the empire‘s constant wars, foreign entanglements, and provocations, is labeled an isolationist. Funny how that happens.

I’m not an isolationist. I’m a noninterventionist. You know? Like our Founders. Remember them?

Anyone who opposes the empire‘s constant wars, foreign entanglements, and provocations, is labeled an isolationist. Funny how that happens.

What's the difference?

In your deluded mind, dumb Nancy NOT going to Taiwan is surrendering to Xi. Lol.

It's why Xi ordered this whole thing to be staged.

But you are saying we should let China invade and enslave Taiwan.

Your knowledge of foreign diplomacy is akin to a grade school play ground.

You go fight yet another war. Leave the rest of us alone.

So you ARE a CCP troll.

It actually fits now that it's revealed.

Last edited:
Gipper is a hard core isolationist, not a CCP troll.

That remains to be seen. Half a dozen regular posters were outed as Russian Trolls after Biden invited Putin back into Ukraine.

Of course hard core isolation plays into Russia's and the CCP's plans, but I don't think he actually cares about either of them.

I'm not so sure - his faux contrarian act fits a Xi cheerleader.

We are obligated by law to defend Taiwan.

Further, it is in our best interests.

Right or wrong, US tech lives in Taiwan.
What law? Your made up law?

China is one of our biggest trading partners. Do you somehow think they wouldn’t allow Taiwan to trade with us?

Are you so dumb you don’t know how China handled the return of Hong Kong?

China is one of our biggest trading partners. Do you somehow think they wouldn’t allow Taiwan to trade with us?

You think I made up the Taiwan Relations Act?

Nope, that was Congress in response to Jimmy Carter's treason.

I become more convinced that you really are a CCP troll by the post.

You think I made up the Taiwan Relations Act?

Nope, that was Congress in response to Jimmy Carter's treason.

I become more convinced that you really are a CCP troll by the post.
Taiwan is China. None of our business unless you’re an imperialist, which you are.

Of course I’m a CCP troll to a small minded fool.

The big question now is........was China bluffing?

Lol of course they are bluffing. We have enough nukes to destroy the world several times over. A better question is when did America become such passes that we would even entertain the thought of a foreign entity telling us where we can and can not travel?

The big question now is........was China bluffing?

They're going to play the shell game somehow and then when Pelosi returns from her trip, they will show footage of her trip. Maybe she's going in by submarine or by pleasure craft.

The CCP will promise anything to get what they want.....and then have no qualms whatsoever about breaking their promises.

Forum List

Back