Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

Given their history of Rotten ACORN, absolutely............

I believe they encouraged Dems to do a double tap to give Cochran a win.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe a good number of moderates and liberals in Mississippi might not want a crackpot rightwing extremist as their Senator?

Whatever floats their boat..........

As long as they didn't vote in the Dem primaries..............

Now of course they will now vote for Cochran.........right............

Sounds like Mississippi needs to pass a registration law to declare a party if they want to vote in the primaries........................Technically they should only vote in their party anyway in the Honor system.

But, too many instances of Dems having no Honor in the past.

Tsssk tssk.

You don't register in a party in Mississippi.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe a good number of moderates and liberals in Mississippi might not want a crackpot rightwing extremist as their Senator?

Whatever floats their boat..........

As long as they didn't vote in the Dem primaries..............

Now of course they will now vote for Cochran.........right............

Sounds like Mississippi needs to pass a registration law to declare a party if they want to vote in the primaries........................Technically they should only vote in their party anyway in the Honor system.

But, too many instances of Dems having no Honor in the past.

Tsssk tssk.

You don't register in a party in Mississippi.

Perhaps that will change in the State soon......................

Just to make sure............................

None of you fellow traveller assholes has a shred of evidence that McDaniels is a racist. Playing the race card is what you do when you haven't got any facts or logic to support your case, which is nearly all the time.

Have you taken time to investigate the allegations?

Yep. Go ahead and post your evidence.

As I stated earlier...he could have lynched black men for fun and your type would claim it is not racism...so why should I waste my time?

I don't really have a 'beef' with that since I used to vote (before they changed the state law) for the weakest Democrat in the primary hoping he would win and the Republican would then be able to defeat him. I try not to be a hypocrite.

My 'beef' is with the Mississippi counties that refuse to allow a check of the voting rolls to determine if any of the voters did vote in the Democrat primary and then violated state law and voted again in the Republican runoff.

Is that legal? Those are public records.

No counties have "refused" anything. The rolls need to be redacted before they are "checked" by the campaign - SSNs, etc have to be blacked out. When that's done, the records will be available to "check".

They have been 'refused' until they are redacted and they are told that it will be Wednesday before that can be accomplished. They also have been told they will have to pay for the time it takes to redact the SS numbers.

The Governor 'plans' to certify the election on Monday. The fix is in.

I seriously doubt that enough votes could be disqualified to change the election, but it is a state law that election results are supposed to be open to the public.

Yep. Go ahead and post your evidence.

As I stated earlier...he could have lynched black men for fun and your type would claim it is not racism...so why should I waste my time?

Why does your type call blacks who vote for a republican candidate "Uncle Toms"?

Because they are the kind who rip on their own trying to get the approval of white people?

'Shoo enough, boss, we sure is shiftless" - "Doctor" Ben Carson.

The charge isn't that democrats voted for Cochran. It's that democrats who voted in the earlier primary voted for Cochran. They voted twice. The votes of everyone who had voted previously should be disqualified.

The charge isn't that democrats voted for Cochran. It's that democrats who voted in the earlier primary voted for Cochran. They voted twice. The votes of everyone who had voted previously should be disqualified.

Spot on. The problem I see is the very low turnout in the Democrat primary may mean that not a lot of them voted twice.

Well, sure they should, but for that there are poll workers specifically cased with that kind of work. And those poll workers were, I assume, Republicans, since it was exclusively a Republican runoff election.

Why does your type call blacks who vote for a republican candidate "Uncle Toms"?

Because they are the kind who rip on their own trying to get the approval of white people?

you really are full of hate. Why is it that you libs hate so much? You hate anyone and everyone who does not kowtow to obama, you hate everyone who does not buy into the liberal lies.

Is it a mental problem? Defective gene? Diseased brain? or is it because you were always the last one picked for the recess dodge ball game and little Sally Jones laughed at you when you asked her to the 8th grade dance?

Liberals are generally losers in life who want the government to bail out their sorry lives and make them into something that they are not.

Last edited:

Well, sure they should, but for that there are poll workers specifically cased with that kind of work. And those poll workers were, I assume, Republicans, since it was exclusively a Republican runoff election.

So you think they would automatically know who voted before? No doubt the poll workers in the democrat primary were democrats. Not even the same people.

you really are full of hate. Why is it that you libs hate so much? You hate anyone and everyone who does not kowtow to obama, you have everyone who does not buy into the liberal lies.

Is it a mental problem? Defective gene? Diseased brain? or is it because you were always the last one picked for the recess dodge ball game and little Sally Jones laughed at you when you asked her to the 8th grade dance?

Liberals are generally losers in life who want the government to bail out their sorry lives and make them into something that they are not.

I saw no hate in his quote. But vis-a-vis you, I see you cannot concentrate yourself on the OP itself. Here, let me help some:

You are welcome.

i might be confused on this

but lets say they find a voter

voted in the dem primary and has now voted in the repub primary

how to they know who the voter voted for

or does that not matter

they simply say that the election was so corrupted

that a re election needs to occur

seems reasonable

you really are full of hate. Why is it that you libs hate so much? You hate anyone and everyone who does not kowtow to obama, you have everyone who does not buy into the liberal lies.

I saw no hate in his quote. But vis-a-vis you, I see you cannot concentrate yourself on the OP itself. Here, let me help some:

You are welcome.

Screw you :D

Joe said "Because they are the kind who rip on their own trying to get the approval of white people? " That's his definition of any black who votes for a republican.

If you can't see the hate in that, then you are as dumb as he is.

In the end, the Teapers will threaten an armed insurrection if there isn't for some sort of recount or re-do. Teapers are a brutal and hateful group. I mean, they sent their goons out on election day to make sure blackie didn't vote twice.

seems reasonable

It doesn't work that way. The same poll workers work all elections. The Cochran camp got democrat blacks to vote for him by lying about his opponent and claiming that he would cut food stamps, welfare, and that he hated black people.

It was a very bad example of corrupt politics. Sadly, corruption and lies many times work.

In the end, the Teapers will threaten an armed insurrection if there isn't for some sort of recount or re-do. Teapers are a brutal and hateful group. I mean, they sent their goons out on election day to make sure blackie didn't vote twice.

Sooooooooooooooo, you are OK with people voting twice?

Forum List

Back