Comey mess on his hands at the FBI

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Comey has turned a once-proud institution known for its independence into one that bows to election pressure, hands out political immunity to candidates and effectively pardons their co-conspirators. He’s turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Immunity and lost the trust and respect of not only his agents but the country at large. He ought to step down.

What a mess.

A person being investigated has her husband board an airplane of the AG to talk about their grand kids and not of the case, and we're supposed to believe that.

He tells her to just say that she'll go along with whatever the FBI suggests since the fix is in, as if the FBI always suggests if the AG should prosecute or not, but it got her off the hot seat to not make that decision herself and take the blame.

We expect that the FBI will find any corruption if it's there, and will (like they have in the past) ignore the politics of the case, and then we find the FBI is corrupt as well.

Then when we say we need to take our country back, the left doesn't understand what we mean by it. making claim it must be related to race in some way.

I wish I had not read this thread.

I was driving home today thinking about the scum bag Comey. It is reported that he left a 5 million a year job to take a government job. Who does that? Must be someone who can make more money in the government job. Comey has to be on the take. He has to be skimming off the top. He's no good he should be forced out and if the Congress had an ounce of duty they would do whatever it took to force him out. But I am sure Comey, like Hoover before him, has all the dirt on them all so nothing is going to happen.

And if the FBI reads this and wants to investigate me, go ahead, you won't find anything on me. And if you do find something, or make something up, I simply had no intent to do wrong so I should get off scott free.

Time for jack ass Comey to leave.

Last edited:

I was driving home today thinking about the scum bag Comey. It is reported that he left a 5 million a year job to take a government job. Who does that? Must be someone who can make more money in the government job. Comey has to be on the take. He has to be skimming off the top. He's no good he should be forced out and if the Congress had an ounce of duty they would do whatever it took to force him out. But I am sure Comey, like Hoover before him, has all the dirt on them all so nothing is going to happen.

And if the FBI reads this and wants to investigate me, go ahead, you won't find anything on me. And if you do find something, or make something up, I simply had on intent to do wrong so I should get off scott free.

The fbi is a joke now. Once you bend the rules all bets are off. Like roe vs wade. It will be the Clinton rule. Fuck them.

from the article:

Smith said Congress should subpoena the case’s agents to testify about the direction they received from Comey and their supervisors: “It would be interesting to see what the results would be if those involved with the investigation were questioned under oath.”

It should happen, maybe it will but very doubtful. Maybe they are waiting to even closer to the election.

And if the FBI reads this and wants to investigate me, go ahead, you won't find anything on me. And if you do find something, or make something up, I simply had on intent to do wrong so I should get off scott free.

I would just like to be in the room with him when Trump wins the election just to see the expression on his face.

I would just like to be in the room with him when Trump wins the election just to see the expression on his face.

I think he will still have that smirk on his face thinking of how he will dump on Trump. The guy is no good I think I will write my congressman and asks what he intends on doing about him. Should be good for a laugh.

I have been wondering how long it would be before the lid blew off this.

What lid is blowing off this story? You didn't exactly quote the NYT or the WSJ. The left only cares about power they don't really care about corruption.

The part that struck me the most, was Comey agreeing to destroy Mills laptop. That is the destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice plain and simple. He should be charged.

The part that struck me the most, was Comey agreeing to destroy Mills laptop. That is the destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice plain and simple. He should be charged.

What bothered me was his earlier comment that Hil-Liar didn't lie to the FBI. What? You mean the FBI didn't ask any of the same questions Congress did about her emails? Then he went on to say he didn't know about the congressional investigation either. What?????

What kind of investigating are they doing at the FBI these days? Hillary should be indicted just for smashing her cell phones, and now the FBI is doing the same thing as Hillary. And the FBI is not corrupt? You have to be kidding me.

This is just disgusting.

She already is so corrupt, if she becomes POTUS there will be no limit to her corruption.

What bothered me was his earlier comment that Hil-Liar didn't lie to the FBI. What? You mean the FBI didn't ask any of the same questions Congress did about her emails? Then he went on to say he didn't know about the congressional investigation either. What?????

What kind of investigating are they doing at the FBI these days? Hillary should be indicted just for smashing her cell phones, and now the FBI is doing the same thing as Hillary. And the FBI is not corrupt? You have to be kidding me.

The word Kangaroo comes to mind when thinking about Comey.

Forum List

Back