Communist California to require Solar Panels on all new homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why force people into something they want nothing to do with?

Make the argument that consumers don't want to save money.

Make the argument that consumers don't want to save money.

If they want to save money, and think solar panels are the way to do that, then they will.
No government mandate needed.

But you can't get the volume discount.

Link?

A contractor building 200 houses pays much less than a contractor building one.

The home owner is buying one solar installation, not 200.

As you know, and know well, the rich are leaving in droves. They are sick of paying for the homeless who are invited to their state by their local governments for their votes.

The great state of California has massive problems and seem to be doing everything possible to exacerbate the problem rather than even attempt solutions.

The rich aren't leaving California in droves, they're establishing tax shelters. Chumps tax.

Yeah, right!

Packing up and moving out: People are leaving California in droves, including some High Desert residents
By Rene Ray De La Cruz
Staff Writer
Posted Feb 3, 2018 at 7:00 AMUpdated Feb 5, 2018 at 2:40 PM

[...]

The Golden State continues to rank No. 1 as the state that has waved goodbye to more residents, about 143,000 last year, than welcomed those who have moved here, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report.

[...]

“California is just getting too expensive and the crime in the High Desert is getting worse by the day,” He said. “I think the last straw for us is when (Gov.) Jerry Brown came out with his new fuel taxes and car registration fees.”

[...]

“Prop. 47 made a huge impact in our area and people are feeling uncomfortable and unsafe because crime is going up,” Sanchez said. “It’s unsettling to hear that someone was murdered last night, but in reality, this is still a very safe area compared to many places in California.”

Passed by California voters in Nov 2014, Prop.47 reduces certain drug possession felonies to misdemeanors. It also requires misdemeanor sentencing for petty theft, receiving stolen property and forging/writing bad checks when the amount involved is $950 or less.

San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon said in 2017 that violent crime had risen over 20 percent in the High Desert since just a year earlier, the Daily Press reported.

[...]

Packing up and moving out: People are leaving California in droves, including some High Desert residents

California lost 0.004% in population? WOW!!!!

If you want less crime, provide more and better paying jobs.

Here ya go!

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Handing corporations $5 trillion in rebates will stimulate the economy.

The $5 trillion is paid to workers who spend it in the economy. 1:1.70.

You handed $5 trillion to the employers.

Well said. They're driving the Middle Class out. California will be left with only the very rich and the very poor. Without that massive Middle Class tax revenue, the state will collapse. The Communists are dooming California.

As you know, and know well, the rich are leaving in droves. They are sick of paying for the homeless who are invited to their state by their local governments for their votes.

The great state of California has massive problems and seem to be doing everything possible to exacerbate the problem rather than even attempt solutions.

The rich aren't leaving California in droves, they're establishing tax shelters. Chumps tax.

Yeah, right!

By Rene Ray De La Cruz
Staff Writer

[...]

The Golden State continues to rank No. 1 as the state that has waved goodbye to more residents, about 143,000 last year, than welcomed those who have moved here, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report.

[...]

“California is just getting too expensive and the crime in the High Desert is getting worse by the day,” He said. “I think the last straw for us is when (Gov.) Jerry Brown came out with his new fuel taxes and car registration fees.”

[...]

“Prop. 47 made a huge impact in our area and people are feeling uncomfortable and unsafe because crime is going up,” Sanchez said. “It’s unsettling to hear that someone was murdered last night, but in reality, this is still a very safe area compared to many places in California.”

Passed by California voters in Nov 2014, Prop.47 reduces certain drug possession felonies to misdemeanors. It also requires misdemeanor sentencing for petty theft, receiving stolen property and forging/writing bad checks when the amount involved is $950 or less.

San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon said in 2017 that violent crime had risen over 20 percent in the High Desert since just a year earlier, the Daily Press reported.

[...]

Here ya go!

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Most everybody in the US is cheap today. Why do you think we don't buy our own products here?

If you think that all Republicans are rich old white dudes, that tells me your extremely limited knowledge of politics. It wouldn't even be a viable party today if that were the case. Republicans come from all walks of life including many in the middle-class who happened to vote for Trump. I'm very conservative, but I'm your average middle-class citizen.

Most everybody in the US is cheap today.

"Most everybody" is woefully underpaid. (A Republican objective)

If you think that all Republicans are rich old white dudes, that tells me your extremely limited knowledge of politics. It wouldn't even be a viable party today if that were the case. Republicans come from all walks of life including many in the middle-class who happened to vote for Trump. I'm very conservative, but I'm your average middle-class citizen.

You're a victim of conservatism, as is most employees today.
Most people are paid what they are worth... fact

How much are the people that make you all of your money worth?

A simple answer:

A worker is worth as much as he or she can be replaced for.

For instance you make 20 bucks an hour, but feel you are worth more. So you request a raise and it is denied. So you quit your job.

If your former employer can find somebody to do the same quality of work as you for the same money, then you walked off a job that was paying you proper wage. If your former employer has to pay somebody more for the same quality of work, then you were being underpaid. If your former employer can pay somebody less, then you were already overpaid.

Wage settings is a supply and demand process. It works well until you throw monkey wrenches into the system like bringing in foreigners to do the job, unions, and of course increased minimum wages. But outside of that, it's the perfect system for setting wages.

Your answer assumes that a worker will be replaced. Try again.

Try what again? All workers can be replaced and in fact, goes on every singe day in this country.

No, you will find nothing in the democratic platform for support of open boarders but you will find support for legal immigration within reasonable limits, that meets the needs of families, communities, and the economy as well as maintains the United States’ role as a beacon of hope for people seeking safety, freedom, and security.

Would you like me to find some quotes from Democrat politicians about open borders? Let me explain to you what this is REALLY all about:

Democrats have come to the realization that the only thing keeping them from complete power over the US are white people. Therefore, the solution to that problem is to eliminate white people; not in a genocidal way, but in a political way. Make whites a minority ASAP.

They're doing it too. It has nothing to do with caring about other people, it has to do with creating a single-party government.

The Democrats stopped Kate's Law.

The Democrats are hell bent against a wall, even if it means shutting down the government to stop it.

The Democrats are fighting to keep their sanctuary cities, and are now expanding that to sanctuary states.

DumBama sued Arizona from creating and enforcing their own foreign identification program.

There is an obvious pattern here, and that pattern is to bring in as many foreigners as possible (legal or illegal) and once in power again, grant them citizenship which includes the right to vote.

If that's not bad enough, it all comes with an expense to Americans. Americans who are murdered by illegals all the time. The lowering of wages. Allowing them to make us a bilingual country. The billions of dollars it costs to keep them here. All in the name of power.
And I can also dig up quotes from Republicans in favor of closing our boarders or shutting down legal immigration. However, that only proves we have nut cases in both parties.

Your diatribe against immigrants are not even well supported by your own party. They understand the need for legal immigration. They know that without immigration this nation will die. The people of other countries are the life blood of this nation as they have been for over 200 years.

Immigrants are over twice as likely to open new businesses yet they are just over 10% of the population. One fourth of all new technology companies since 2006 have at least one immigrant as a co-founder. 68% of all students in post graduate programs are foreign born. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs in college are dominated by foreign born students.

America has long rejected the concept of an Aryan race dominating the nation and for good reason.

These stupid Environmental wacko Moon Bats don't even understand that the carbon footprint of producing solar cells and distributing them and then disposing of them is greater than the reduction in carbon emissions that they supposedly save from the measly amount of power that is produce (when the sun is out).

Even worse if they include batteries.

If the cells are produced in China (most of them are) then there is significant amount of carbon emitted in the production process. The you have transportation across the ocean in gas guzzling ships and then the truckers use fossil fuels to deliver them from the port to the distribution center to the house.

Even American made cells are big pollution producers during manufacture.
Almost exactly the same argument has been made against wind turbines, energy efficient light bulbs, and now solar panels. The fossil fuel industry would have you believe that fossil fuels were never responsible for air and water pollution and certainly not the buildup of greenhouse gases. Melting ice caps, dying polar bears, increasing temperatures around world, and rising sea levels are all just false news.

Most estimates of life-cycle emissions for photovoltaic systems are between 0.07 and 0.18 pounds of carbon dioxide equivalent per kilowatt-hour. Most estimates for concentrating solar power range from 0.08 to 0.2 pounds of carbon dioxide equivalent per kilowatt-hour. In both cases, this is far less than the life-cycle emission rates for natural gas (0.6-2 lbs of CO2E/kWh) and coal (1.4-3.6 lbs of CO2E/kWh)
Environmental Impacts of Solar Power

Last edited:
No, you will find nothing in the democratic platform for support of open boarders but you will find support for legal immigration within reasonable limits, that meets the needs of families, communities, and the economy as well as maintains the United States’ role as a beacon of hope for people seeking safety, freedom, and security.

Would you like me to find some quotes from Democrat politicians about open borders? Let me explain to you what this is REALLY all about:

Democrats have come to the realization that the only thing keeping them from complete power over the US are white people. Therefore, the solution to that problem is to eliminate white people; not in a genocidal way, but in a political way. Make whites a minority ASAP.

They're doing it too. It has nothing to do with caring about other people, it has to do with creating a single-party government.

The Democrats are hell bent against a wall, even if it means shutting down the government to stop it.

The Democrats are fighting to keep their sanctuary cities, and are now expanding that to sanctuary states.

DumBama sued Arizona from creating and enforcing their own foreign identification program.

There is an obvious pattern here, and that pattern is to bring in as many foreigners as possible (legal or illegal) and once in power again, grant them citizenship which includes the right to vote.

If that's not bad enough, it all comes with an expense to Americans. Americans who are murdered by illegals all the time. The lowering of wages. Allowing them to make us a bilingual country. The billions of dollars it costs to keep them here. All in the name of power.
And I can also dig up quotes from Republicans in favor of closing our boarders or shutting down legal immigration. However, that only proves we have nut cases in both parties.

Your diatribe against immigrants are not even well supported by your own party. They understand the need for legal immigration. They know that without immigration this nation will die. The people of other countries are the life blood of this nation as they have been for over 200 years.

Immigrants are over twice as likely to open new businesses yet they are just over 10% of the population. One fourth of all new technology companies since 2006 have at least one immigrant as a co-founder. 68% of all students in post graduate programs are foreign born. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs in college are dominated by foreign born students.

America has long rejected the concept of an Aryan race dominating the nation and for good reason.

What that shows is we have a problem on our part, but immigration is not the solution.

Every business opened up by a foreigner is one business that can't be opened up by an American. And if all Americans decided not to open up businesses, do we bring in enough foreigners to run all American businesses?

If we closed our borders completely today, it wouldn't hurt the US one bit. In fact, it would help us if anything. It might inspire more Americans to take part in business and realize the American dream instead of depending on a boss to make your paycheck.

These stupid Environmental wacko Moon Bats don't even understand that the carbon footprint of producing solar cells and distributing them and then disposing of them is greater than the reduction in carbon emissions that they supposedly save from the measly amount of power that is produce (when the sun is out).

Even worse if they include batteries.

If the cells are produced in China (most of them are) then there is significant amount of carbon emitted in the production process. The you have transportation across the ocean in gas guzzling ships and then the truckers use fossil fuels to deliver them from the port to the distribution center to the house.

Even American made cells are big pollution producers during manufacture.
Almost exactly the same argument has been made against wind turbines, energy efficient light bulbs, and now solar panels. The fossil fuel industry would have you believe that fossil fuels were never responsible for air and water pollution and certainly not the build of greenhouse gases. Melting ice caps, dying polar bears, increasing temperatures around world, and rising sea levels are all just false news.

Most estimates of life-cycle emissions for photovoltaic systems are between 0.07 and 0.18 pounds of carbon dioxide equivalent per kilowatt-hour. Most estimates for concentrating solar power range from 0.08 to 0.2 pounds of carbon dioxide equivalent per kilowatt-hour. In both cases, this is far less than the life-cycle emission rates for natural gas (0.6-2 lbs of CO2E/kWh) and coal (1.4-3.6 lbs of CO2E/kWh)
Environmental Impacts of Solar Power

You are confused.

It takes electricity and manufacturing equipment to produce solar cells and those silly ass wind turbines. It takes trains, boats and trucks to get then to the point of installation. They all produce caron emissions. Lots of them.

Any of the studies I have ever seen have underestimated the complete carbon foot print. The Union of Concerned Scientists is not credible. They are an environmental wacko group. Some of the principle scientists were these idiots that were caught inventing data in Climategate I and Climategate II.

One of my jobs as a consultant was to evaluate alternative energy sources in the permitting of nuclear power plant as required in the NRC permitting process. I have had to do quite a bit of research on the topic.

Fossil fuels and nuclear beats the hell out of the stupid alternative energy sources in every way including the total carbon footprint. Look at any NRC permit application for a nuclear power plant and you will see a 125 page section on that.

Ya-fucking-hoo! That's job security for electrical engineers like myself. California leads the way, then all the other states follow.

Californians refuse to be fossil fuel bitches like the people back east are.

That's right! Californians are happy to pay 40% more than the national average to stick it to fossil fuels.

this is what real commies do:
13031772-960x430.jpg

norilszk_fustjei__a_vilag_legszennyezettebb_terulete_28218_260566.jpg

Yeah, right!

By Rene Ray De La Cruz
Staff Writer

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

Here ya go!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Handing corporations $5 trillion in rebates will stimulate the economy.

Why would I open or invest in my own, or any other business if I was not able to deduct my costs of doing business from my gross income?

The goal is to pay little or no taxes. My plan does that.

Slow that camel down. The goal is to pay little or no taxes? Aren't you the same loon that was anti-Trump tax cuts?

Ya-fucking-hoo! That's job security for electrical engineers like myself. California leads the way, then all the other states follow.

Californians refuse to or just a couple of California politicians? Because if that's the way Californians felt, there would be no need for a law, now would there?

But you can't get the volume discount.

Link?

A contractor building 200 houses pays much less than a contractor building one.
So?
You still have not answered question, why force someone to put solar panels on their own house?
It makes no sense to force that horse shit on anyone...

A contractor who builds a new house for another has no legal right after the house is sold.
Typical government overreach...

Spending $20 per month to save $80 to $300 per month sounds pretty good to me.

Californians refuse to or just a couple of California politicians? Because if that's the way Californians felt, there would be no need for a law, now would there?
Listen you little bitch, you better beat Boston, or I will rain down a world of hurt on your conservative ass!

What that shows is we have a problem on our part, but immigration is not the solution.

Every business opened up by a foreigner is one business that can't be opened up by an American. And if all Americans decided not to open up businesses, do we bring in enough foreigners to run all American businesses?

If we closed our borders completely today, it wouldn't hurt the US one bit. In fact, it would help us if anything. It might inspire more Americans to take part in business and realize the American dream instead of depending on a boss to make your paycheck.
You're dreaming. Doing away with immigrant entrepreneurs will not open opportunities for white native born Americans. Native born American have many advantages over immigrants, knowledge of the language, and the culture, both business and personnel contacts, yet they avoid the risks of opening a new business, perfecting the safer route as an employee.

Just living in a foreign country is hard. I have lived for an extended periods in 8 countries over the years. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for an immigrant to open a new business in a strange new land, overcoming language and culture barriers and a million and one things native Americans take for granted.

With each new generation in immigrant families, they seem to lose there zeal for risk and hard work. After the third generation they are no better than the average American which is why we always need a steady stream of new immigrants who are willing take advantage of economic opportunities available in America and to risk all for a chance of success.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back