Conservatives...Smacked In The Kisser!

No you accused me personally... now prove I DID THAT . We can argue whether they did or not but I know what I did and you lied about it.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You've lost the argument...your attempt to absolve those who claim to be conservative but paved the way for the Left's candidate.

I never lie....
...what are you denying?
You are being so dishonest it is amazing. .. you said I worked to get hillary elected. . Son put up or admit you are a liar

No you accused me personally... now prove I DID THAT . We can argue whether they did or not but I know what I did and you lied about it.

You've lost the argument...your attempt to absolve those who claim to be conservative but paved the way for the Left's candidate.

I never lie....
...what are you denying?
You are being so dishonest it is amazing. .. you said I worked to get hillary elected. . Son put up or admit you are a liar

The quote please.

If there is no such quote, then you are the liar, aren't you.

I never lie....
...what are you denying?

The quote please.

If there is no such quote, then you are the liar, aren't you.

You wrote this:

"You are being so dishonest it is amazing. .. you said I worked to get hillary elected. . Son put up or admit you are a liar "
You made a great mistake in writing that.

The only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

1. I never lie.
As I am always correct, there could never be a motive to lie.
Further, my morality prevents it.
Not so with you.

2. I gave you more than one opportunity to apologize and admit that there is no such quote of mine, saying that you worked to get Hillary elected.

3. You have submitted numerous posts excusing, mitigating, defending those who voted against President Trump.
Clearly, I've destroyed any cachet those posts intended.
This is you reason to attempt to slander me: your dismal defeat.

4. I would like to believe that everyone who claims the mantle of 'conservative' is honest and of high character.
Sadly, you have disabused me of that view.

5. You have lowered yourself into the category of lying Leftists.

6. Admit your malfeasance.
And admit that I never lie.

You wrote this:

"You are being so dishonest it is amazing. .. you said I worked to get hillary elected. . Son put up or admit you are a liar "

The only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

2. I gave you more than one opportunity to apologize and admit that there is no such quote of mine, saying that you worked to get Hillary elected.

3. You have submitted numerous posts excusing, mitigating, defending those who voted against President Trump.

4. I would like to believe that everyone who claims the mantle of 'conservative' is honest and of high character.

Slander.... You all but say I was traitor or damn close to it and lump me in with the never trump folks and then have the gall top say I slander you? When did you decide to stop being a conservative ?

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

Slander.... You all but say I was traitor or damn close to it and lump me in with the never trump folks and then have the gall top say I slander you? When did you decide to stop being a conservative ?

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

That's right you didn't use hillary by name you said leftist. I only vote for one leftist on November and that was trump

"political betrayal" is just another word for political hack. Which fits your OPs perfectly :thup:
Not to mention, Trump is about as far from a conservative as Hillary Clinton is.. but hey, fuck reality. Politics is more fun.

All you have to know is that Politicalchicken said on this board that Russia was worse than...wait for it....

The NAZI'S!!!

BUT NOW....now she supports and defend them. Amazing! This is like a preacher suddenly claiming the Devil isn't so bad. Lmao! And she has the nerve to call others traitors!
When Obama was plotting to sell Uranium to Russia after his re-election, you lefties were praising the messiah as the smartest person on the planet. Now that Obummer has poked the bear, pissed them off to the point of possible nuclear war, you hate Russia for even wanting to be at peace with the US, because Trump wants to work with Russia. Just can get more double standards as you lefties.

I know this argument. Obama made Russia commit espionage and since he did we're supposed to give Russia a pass.

Makes sense.

Well, you can't stop us from speaking freely here, YET, but until then, I guess you can just keep blaming the Russians.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

That's right you didn't use hillary by name you said leftist. I only vote for one leftist on November and that was trump

Sorry, you worm....you will not be allowed to slither away.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

Which would Hillary have selected?

Stop wringing your hands over Hillary's loss.
I can expect your admission of lying anytime now.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

even after I show the evidence you lie about me... Pathetic progressive scum

Show it.
I did you lied again about it... guess worship of trump means all values are thrown out. You are a leftist now.

Of course you didn't.....there has never been any such 'evidence,' as I never lie.

You, on the other hand,not only lie, but have been shown to be psychotic.

Here once more

One more what....one more example that you can't come up with proof of your claim as follows:

You wrote this:

Where is any such post of mine????

Ready to admit you are a psychopath and a liar???

Here once more

One more what....one more example that you can't come up with proof of your claim as follows:

You wrote this:

how sad. Just like the progressive scum you are you are ignoring the proof... You want argue what "is" is now? Pathetic.

Here once more

You wrote this:

how sad. Just like the progressive scum you are you are ignoring the proof... You want argue what "is" is now? Pathetic.

There is no 'proof'...you keep saying that there is....but can't provide it.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

6. Admit you are psychotic.

7. And beg for forgiveness.

Here once more

You wrote this:

There is no 'proof'...you keep saying that there is....but can't provide it.

You wrote this:

1. I never lie.
Not so with you.

6. Admit you are psychotic.

7. And beg for forgiveness.
I showed proof twice. Perhaps if you were a adult instead of a dishonest progress scumbag you would admit it.

Forum List

Back