Conservatives: Who is Responsible for Trump not being our president?

Who is most responsible for Trump not being president 2020?

• RINOs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
There are all kinds of theories out there asto what happened. but I say that those of us who have followed valid news

well... we know something nefarious happened, even if we can't always say exactly what happened. But some of us know "exactly" just the same

• Banned
"none of the above"
:dunno:
You might want to pay attention t o the word that came after that: SPECIFY (what u mean)

I guess you are a liberal. They never give facts or specifics, just expect people to accept everything that spews forth from their sick mouths

Trump was possibly the US's best president

Sure, there were things he could have done IMO but maybe he would have gotten around to those things had he been able to take his rightful place at the Helm

yes but Dominion couldn't have done a damn thing without leftists programming it to be corrupt

(or could it?) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Well, you were saying liberals never supply facts...

supply some facts backing up your allegations of "something nefarious".

The floor is yours. Bet you won't.

Well, you were saying liberals never supply facts...

supply some facts backing up your allegations of "something nefarious".

The floor is yours. Bet you won't.
I have already spoken to liberals and been on forums and explained what happened in 2020.

If you don't care enough about that topic to look up valid information about it yourself

why shoud I do it for you?

I have already spoken to liberals and been on forums and explained what happened in 2020.

If you don't care enough about that topic to look up valid information about it yourself

why shoud I do it for you?
Just as I thought...you have no facts.

I just wanted to demonstrate it for the rest of the board.

All too easy. Thanks for the assist.

Forum List

Back