Conservatives, you don’t understand the border issue.

I have never found a need to travel. I took a cruise with my wife a couple years ago. I never got off the boat.

I don’t see a reason that foreigners need to be in our country either.,For any reason.
That's your ignorant, un-American problem, rube.

No, it is not. You might be able to tell by the fact that I use it correctly, unlike you.
Sure dufus. There are exact numbers idiot. There are plenty of exact numbers. Visas and visa overstays, all supported by American employees and sponsors. Those attempting to enter legally for asylum, is known.

What is not, are those smuggled with the help of AMERICAN citizens who aren’t being prosecuted to the fullest extent. That includes employers. Trump employed illegals, he wasn’t prosecuted and neither have thousands of others.

One person alone smuggled hundreds for big money. .

Last edited:
We don't need no stinking charts.

The Biden administration is brazenly operating in synergy with the NGOs and the cartels to bring them in by the millions, therefore purposefully and strategically undermining American sovereignty.

in fact, here's the only truly relevant chart outlining the operation...

View attachment 740341
I don’t care what you think. I only care what the facts say. They say you’re stoopid.

I don't care if they enter illegally or not but at this time we cannot afford the $3,5 billion to process them. Immigration should be orderly and limited and vetted before entry. Once they enter they disappear and with legal or illegal comes crime that cost US taxpayers. We have a national deficit of $356 billion and China owns $1.095 trillion of the total $28 trillion U.S. national debt. We need to control population growth by any means..,,,abortions or closing the border....

Forum List

Back