Conservatives, you don’t understand the border issue.

I’m not whining about anything. Just agreeing with all the smart people while you deniers agree with the idiots.
OMG the smart people like on "The View" and CNN and MSNBC and Morning Joe. All those "smart people" who know so much about the border. You couldn't fill a thimble with all of those "smart" peoples' knowledge on the border. You are the one who pretends there isn't an urgent problem that will grow into an even larger long term problem for our country.

OMG the smart people like on "The View" and CNN and MSNBC and Morning Joe. All those "smart people" who know so much about the border. You couldn't fill a thimble with all of those "smart" peoples' knowledge on the border. You are the one who pretends there isn't an urgent problem that will grow into an even larger long term problem for our country.
What are the odds that dagosa is a trespasser or screwing one?

I’m sorry to say they are winning

Millions of illegals have flooded across the border with more on the way

Later they will regale us with stories about how poverty in America is rising

and how we need more welfare for the problems they caused

I'd just like to know how illegals can afford the expensive housing that many Americans can't and so they are in our streets in tents,etc,.

Where are these millions of indigents living now?

I'd just like to know how illegals can afford the expensive housing that many Americans can't and so they are in our streets in tents,etc,.

Where are these millions of indigents living now?
In NYC and Nassau County they live in illegal basements.
NYC also has homeless shelters built specifically for illegals.

OP is so full of shit.....It's so bad that agents on our northern border are processing illegals on our southern border by their version of zoom in a vain effort to free-up agents to be able to do their patrol/interdiction duties on the southern border.

It's been that way since Tater took office and the illegal surge began. The BP had a good handle on things before then.

Don't let some jack-wagon like the OP try to tell you any fuckin' different.
It began in 2014.

No, LEGALLY is the only proper way to enter the country. There is no appropriate way to enter the country other than LEGALLY. If that means you can’t get in, or you have to wait 10 years, too fucking bad.

Illegal entry should be a capital offense, punishable without due process or trial by any American Citizen..

There are student visas, tourist visas, work visas etc. Have you ever had a visa or traveled anywhere?

No. I just completely disagree with the current system. There should be VERY FEW visas offered, and those who get them should be surveiled [sic] constantly while they’re here.
What you want is a totalitarian, communist state. Go live in one for a while then come back and shoot your fat mouth off some more.

That's pretty stupid. Don't forget to send a postcard from North Korea.
Thats going too far

But illegal aliens should be deported to their home country till they can prove they were here legally

Forum List

Back