Constitutional Conservatives Support Open Borders

Who are all these 'Constiutional Conservatives?' Can we get some names? And don't give me Ted Cruz either. He's just a Bush Family/Goldman Sachs-owned douche.

Who are all these 'Constiutional Conservatives?' Can we get some names? And don't give me Ted Cruz either. He's just a Bush Family/Goldman Sachs-owned douche.
Anyone who styles himself a Constitutional Conservative must agree with this. The Constitution nowhere gives power over immigration to the federal government.
Ted Cruz is owned by Goldman Sachs? You gotta link?

Anyone styling himself a constitutional conservative must support open borders. Those who do not are merely statists as the fed.gov has no power to regulate borders.

That has to be one iof the most ignorant posts ever seen here.

There is no meaning of the word 'Conservative' that requires Open Borders, jack ass. A conservative conserves the status quo, and removing our borders unravels us in the modern age as a nation.

You just goona have to go live in those third world shit holes instead of importing them, traitor.

Anyone who styles himself a Constitutional Conservative must agree with this. The Constitution nowhere gives power over immigration to the federal government.

Him and his wife are mere Banker Elite-Puppets. Cruz will only serve their interests. He doesn't give a shite about American Citizens. He's no different than Hillary Clinton.

Article 4 most certainly does, traitor.

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4:

Anyone styling himself a constitutional conservative must support open borders. Those who do not are merely statists as the fed.gov has no power to regulate borders.

That has to be one iof the most ignorant posts ever seen here.

There is no meaning of the word 'Conservative' that requires Open Borders, jack ass. A conservative conserves the status quo, and removing our borders unravels us in the modern age as a nation.

You just goona have to go live in those third world shit holes instead of importing them, traitor.
Which part of the Constitution grants Congress the power to set immigration rules, dumbshit? If there isn't any such grant then they cannot legally do it. That's what Constitutional Conservatives believe.

Article 4 most certainly does, traitor.
Article IV deals with state powers, dumbshit.

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4:
Naturalization is not immigration. People immigrate here all the time, as students or temporary workers, with no intention of naturalization.
This has been debunked a dozen times already.

Based on your idea there is nothing the federal government could not do.

No, under my argument the federal government can do anything in Article 1, Section 8. Those are the enumerated powers. However, the entire federal government including the Constitution on which it is based, is dependent upon national sovereignty. Without borders, we are not a nation and there is no federal government or constitution.

I'm trying to figure out what has happened to you today, Rabbi... I generally agree with you on things... it seems like perhaps a liberal has sucked out your brain and replaced it with the brain of Bernie Sanders or something. :dunno:

Cruz is currently pushing for Thousands more Foreign Workers. He's not fighting for American Citizens. So it looks like the OP may be correct.

No, under my argument the federal government can do anything in Article 1, Section 8. Those are the enumerated powers. However, the entire federal government including the Constitution on which it is based, is dependent upon national sovereignty. Without borders, we are not a nation and there is no federal government or constitution.

I'm trying to figure out what has happened to you today, Rabbi... I generally agree with you on things... it seems like perhaps a liberal has sucked out your brain and replaced it with the brain of Bernie Sanders or something. :dunno:
If we have open borders we cease to have borders? Seriously? Does that mean Mexico can lay a property tax on Brownsville TX or something?
But you admit there is no authorization for the government to institute rules of immigration. Ergo they do not have that power and thus all immigration laws are unconstitutional.

Him and his wife are mere Banker Elite-Puppets. Cruz will only serve their interests. He doesn't give a shite about American Citizens. He's no different than Hillary Clinton.
Do you have something that does not resemble paranoid ramblings from a schizophrenic?

He has not read Article 4 of the Constitution, apparently.

Article Four of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has not read Article 4 of the Constitution, apparently.

Article Four of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please cite the precise clause that allows Congress to regulate immigration.

Do you have something that does not resemble paranoid ramblings from a schizophrenic?

Just stating the truth. He represents the Globalist Banker Elite crowd. A mere lackey. He'll only serve its interests.

Forum List

Back