Constitutional Conservatives Support Open Borders

Who are all these 'Constiutional Conservatives?' Can we get some names? And don't give me Ted Cruz either. He's just a Bush Family/Goldman Sachs-owned douche.
Anyone who styles himself a Constitutional Conservative must agree with this. The Constitution nowhere gives power over immigration to the federal government.
Ted Cruz is owned by Goldman Sachs? You gotta link?

Him and his wife are mere Banker Elite-Puppets. Cruz will only serve their interests. He doesn't give a shite about American Citizens. He's no different than Hillary Clinton.
Do you have something that does not resemble paranoid ramblings from a schizophrenic?

Just stating the truth. He represents the Globalist Banker Elite crowd. A mere lackey. He'll only serve its interests.
So the answer to my question is "No" you do not have anything that does not resemble paranoid ramblings. Got it. Now get back to the fryer.

Based on your idea there is nothing the federal government could not do.

No, under my argument the federal government can do anything in Article 1, Section 8. Those are the enumerated powers. However, the entire federal government including the Constitution on which it is based, is dependent upon national sovereignty. Without borders, we are not a nation and there is no federal government or constitution.

I'm trying to figure out what has happened to you today, Rabbi... I generally agree with you on things... it seems like perhaps a liberal has sucked out your brain and replaced it with the brain of Bernie Sanders or something. :dunno:
If we have open borders we cease to have borders? Seriously? Does that mean Mexico can lay a property tax on Brownsville TX or something?
But you admit there is no authorization for the government to institute rules of immigration. Ergo they do not have that power and thus all immigration laws are unconstitutional.

I didn't admit any such thing. "Open borders" essentially means "no borders."

Again... Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4. It's right there in black and white.

Who are all these 'Constiutional Conservatives?' Can we get some names? And don't give me Ted Cruz either. He's just a Bush Family/Goldman Sachs-owned douche.
Anyone who styles himself a Constitutional Conservative must agree with this. The Constitution nowhere gives power over immigration to the federal government.

Him and his wife are mere Banker Elite-Puppets. Cruz will only serve their interests. He doesn't give a shite about American Citizens. He's no different than Hillary Clinton.
Do you have something that does not resemble paranoid ramblings from a schizophrenic?

Just stating the truth. He represents the Globalist Banker Elite crowd. A mere lackey. He'll only serve its interests.
So the answer to my question is "No" you do not have anything that does not resemble paranoid ramblings. Got it. Now get back to the fryer.

Ha, once the Bush Family endorsed him. it was over for me.

No, under my argument the federal government can do anything in Article 1, Section 8. Those are the enumerated powers. However, the entire federal government including the Constitution on which it is based, is dependent upon national sovereignty. Without borders, we are not a nation and there is no federal government or constitution.

I'm trying to figure out what has happened to you today, Rabbi... I generally agree with you on things... it seems like perhaps a liberal has sucked out your brain and replaced it with the brain of Bernie Sanders or something. :dunno:
If we have open borders we cease to have borders? Seriously? Does that mean Mexico can lay a property tax on Brownsville TX or something?
But you admit there is no authorization for the government to institute rules of immigration. Ergo they do not have that power and thus all immigration laws are unconstitutional.

I've asked you twice now to provide the exact language. And you haven't. Which tells me you are blowing smoke and have nothing.
Open borders does not mean no borders. There are still borders in the sense that governments have responsibilities that end there. But it means that the fedgov cannot exercise fascist power over the free movemenet of peoples.

When did the Bush Family endorse him?

People immigrate here all the time, as students or temporary workers, with no intention of naturalization.

Nope. They are NOT immigrating. They are "migrating" perhaps... but to "immigrate" is to come in order to live permanently.
Wrong. Even people who come as students or temp workers are subject to immigration laws.

No, they are subject to laws established for guest workers, students and temporary visas. These are NOT immigrants. Go look up the definition of immigration and you'll see that it's meaning is not how you are applying it.

I've asked you twice now to provide the exact language. And you haven't. Which tells me you are blowing smoke and have nothing.
Open borders does not mean no borders. There are still borders in the sense that governments have responsibilities that end there. But it means that the fedgov cannot exercise fascist power over the free movemenet of peoples.

I provided the exact language.

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4:

It's out there. It's being reported. The Bush Clan loves him now. Seals the deal for me. I won't support Cruz.

People immigrate here all the time, as students or temporary workers, with no intention of naturalization.

Nope. They are NOT immigrating. They are "migrating" perhaps... but to "immigrate" is to come in order to live permanently.
Wrong. Even people who come as students or temp workers are subject to immigration laws.

No, they are subject to laws established for guest workers, students and temporary visas. These are NOT immigrants. Go look up the definition of immigration and you'll see that it's meaning is not how you are applying it.
Wrong.
Check 8US Code Para 1101 under defintiions. Anyone coming here from a foreign country who is not a citizen is considered an alien and thus an immigrant and subject to immigration laws.

I provided the exact language.

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4:
And again naturalization is not immigration. If you come here as a student you are an immigrant and subject to immigration laws but have no intention of naturlizing.
Why is this such a hard concept I have to explain it every 4 posts?

It's out there. It's being reported. The Bush Clan loves him now. Seals the deal for me. I won't support Cruz.
So you have no proof "The Bush Family" endorsed him but that wont stop you from believing it.
Do you know what people who believe things without proof are called?

Anyone styling himself a constitutional conservative must support open borders. Those who do not are merely statists as the fed.gov has no power to regulate borders.
Typical for the OP to have zero facts to support his fantasies.
I've done nothing but present facts and those opposing me have never presented a single fact.

You're wrong. That's all I can tell you. Just flat out wrong.

Open borders means NO borders and NO sovereignty. Without that, there is no federal government, it means nothing. Under Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4, the federal government has authority to regulate immigration and naturalization.

So you have no proof "The Bush Family" endorsed him but that wont stop you from believing it.
Do you know what people who believe things without proof are called?

Look it up. The Bush's love the guy now. He has old ties with em. It's no secret. It's been reported on.

Wrong.
Check 8US Code Para 1101 under defintiions. Anyone coming here from a foreign country who is not a citizen is considered an alien and thus an immigrant and subject to immigration laws.

gonna hold you to the same standard... post the text or you're blowing smoke.

Wrong.

gonna hold you to the same standard... post the text or you're blowing smoke.
Post what text? The definition? Here.
(15) The term “immigrant” means every alien except an alien who is within one of the following classes of nonimmigrant aliens—
(A)
(i)
an ambassador, public minister, or career diplomatic or consular officer who has been accredited by a foreign government, recognized de jure by the United States and who is accepted by the President or by the Secretary of State, and the members of the alien’s immediate family;
(ii)
upon a basis of reciprocity, other officials and employees who have been accredited by a foreign government recognized de jure by the United States, who are accepted by the Secretary of State, and the members of their immediate families; and
(iii)
upon a basis of reciprocity, attendants, servants, personal employees, and members of their immediate families, of the officials and employees who have a nonimmigrant status under (i) and (ii) above;

Now tell me which part of the Constitution authorizes this law.

Anyone styling himself a constitutional conservative must support open borders. Those who do not are merely statists as the fed.gov has no power to regulate borders.
Typical for the OP to have zero facts to support his fantasies.
I've done nothing but present facts and those opposing me have never presented a single fact.

Link to names and comments they've made?
Link or lie.
It's right here in this thread. Boss maintains that naturalization is the same as immigration and I'veshown it isnt so.
next.

Forum List

Back