Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Who said it would happen in one year?

you

Like i said, you’re dumber than I tell people.

Wrong, moron, I didn't say that. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That's not surprising for an open borders douche bag like you.

- something they can easily do in a year.

"Can be done in a year" and "will be done in a year" are two different things, moron. You would know that if you weren't such an open borders douche bags who's only interested in making excuses for doing nothing.

You’re arguing with yourself (as you have both said “will” as well as “could”. Perhaps I should buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself, eh fuckstick?

My God, you are so stupid.

I "can" poke myself in the eye.

That doesn't mean I "will" poke myself in the eye.

The WALL will stop the illegals from returning.
The serious crackdown on business who use illegal labor will mean a lot of self-deportation.
The problem with a physical wall, besides the Patton quote regarding fixed fortifications, is that people will just go around it by boat or enter the US legally, but stay illegally:

Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the U.S. after their visas expired
In January 2003, INS released an updated report that said 33 percent of the illegal immigrant population in 2000 had entered the country legally. A 2004 report from the General Accounting Office, based on 2000 data, gave estimates on visa overstays ranging from 27 percent to 31 percent to 57 percent.

Agreed 100% on cracking down on those who profit from illegal immigration. That is a much more viable solution since putting a handful in prison and confiscating their businesses will persuade the majority of other business owners to change their illegal habits.

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man"
-- General George S. Patton​

Illegals are not equipped with tanks and artillery, so your quote is irrelevant. The problem of the ones getting here legally is not an issue since the U.S. already issues the number of visas it is legally allowed to issue. We can fix that problem #1) by cutting down on the number of visas, and #2) by implementing a system that keeps track of people here on visas.

And as Visa over stay-ers won't be able to pass e-verify, they will not be getting jobs.

Well, since E-verify has been the law here is AZ for a couple of years or more, I guess that means that Easy is right!. There can not possibly be any illegal aliens in AZ!

You luving on sum Trump stump, for sure. Trump is interesting as a candidate. He has the far right on the hook and will betray them on immigration, no mass deportation and no wall. I don't think he can bring jobs back from overseas.

Why would Trump, a businessman first and foremost, want to do anything to eliminate the sources of cheap labor?

Because if he is elected he will be a President, first and foremost and his legacy and reputation will be based on how will he does that job.

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders
Why-does-Bernie-Sanders-poll-better-than-Hillary-Clinton-against-Donald-Trump.jpg

1. Says a lot about how far America has fallen.

2. Thank goodness that the Dem Party Bosses have a firmer grip on their Party then the GOP leadership. They are obviously doing to give the nomination to Hillary despite the wishes of their members.
Both Trump and Hillary serve the same 10% of voters. The biggest difference between the two that I see is that Trump, being the less skilled politician, will disappear in four years while Hillary will likely hang around for eight.

1. Trump and Hillary do NOT have the same constituents, nor financial backers. I have no idea why you claim they serve the same 10%

2. HIllary is a skilled politician. She played smart and ruthlessly to get to where she is. But Trump has been doing very well himself, and Hillary's campaign is nothing to brag about.

Your confidence seems to be primarily based on your need to comfort yourself, not any real world evidence.

Why doesn't that strategy work on the wall around the West Bank?

BTW, Trump hasn't stated how high his wall will be.

Of course, you're just another open borders douche bag traitor making excuses for doing nothing.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

Hey, Drumpf—small government conserve-hate-ice that he is—said he will triple the number of jack booted thugs. They will have to have something to do….patrolling a useless wall in Lordsburg NM is probably ample reward for them….

Meanwhile a 737 from Mazatlan flies overhead with 130 passengers; 10 of which will overstay their visas. But our precious wall will still keep out bad guys.

I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem.

A standard you meet for your own proposals never

Hey, I’m all for the wall as I’ve said numerous times. I’m just not delusional enough to think it will stop illegal immigration which most often happens by persons overstaying their visa.

Since we’re hiring 10,000 new jackbooted thugs for the round-up, and apparently we’re going to put these people in camps according to another RWNJ to await “processing”, for new persons coming in…do you recommend we make them wear a garment like the Star of David or something so we can identify them before the next round of round ups start?

YOur characterization of American Law Enforcement as "Jack Booted Thugs" is uncalled for and unsupported.

YOu are a left wing nut job.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

Hey, Drumpf—small government conserve-hate-ice that he is—said he will triple the number of jack booted thugs. They will have to have something to do….patrolling a useless wall in Lordsburg NM is probably ample reward for them….

Meanwhile a 737 from Mazatlan flies overhead with 130 passengers; 10 of which will overstay their visas. But our precious wall will still keep out bad guys.

I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem.

A standard you meet for your own proposals never

Hey, I’m all for the wall as I’ve said numerous times. I’m just not delusional enough to think it will stop illegal immigration which most often happens by persons overstaying their visa.

Since we’re hiring 10,000 new jackbooted thugs for the round-up, and apparently we’re going to put these people in camps according to another RWNJ to await “processing”, for new persons coming in…do you recommend we make them wear a garment like the Star of David or something so we can identify them before the next round of round ups start?

YOur characterization of American Law Enforcement as "Jack Booted Thugs" is uncalled for and unsupported.

YOu are a left wing nut job.

And yet she only wants those "Jack Booted Thugs" to have guns ...

So, 10,000 new ICE agents, making between 30 and 50 grand per year plus benefits. Glad to hear Drumpf is going to reduce the size of government (don’t forget the billions spent on building the “big beautiful wall”.

Small government conservatives get annoyed with the Government oversteps it's bounds and grows larger than it should.

Defense of the Border is one of the primary responsibilities of a National Government.

DOing that is not something that offends a small government conservative.

Every time you show that you think it does, all you are doing is demonstrating your ignorance.

So, 10,000 new ICE agents, making between 30 and 50 grand per year plus benefits. Glad to hear Drumpf is going to reduce the size of government (don’t forget the billions spent on building the “big beautiful wall”.

When leftwing douche bags start complaining about the cost of government, you know they are full of shit.

Rating this as Win Thread is not enough.

43005548.jpg

Please look up the definition of Demagogue and see how well it describes Donnie. They should have a picture of him next to the definition.

Actually all the fearmongering you lefties have done ABOUT him, more accurately fits that description.

Sending people home is not the same as sending them to death camps.

Saying it is is an appeal to emotion and irrationality of the voters, NOT reasoned policy.

For one limited example.

Want some more example?

Sheesh, 500 posts in little more than a day. Can't go through all the answers here so maybe someone already posted my answer. Your reach should exceed your grasp. If you're selling something, you start high, just knowing someone will jew you down. Trump's a wheeler dealer and knows this, so he starts high. It's probably impossible to get rid of 11 million people that CAME HERE ILLEGALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. We now have a candidate who will at least try to put a stop to this nonsense of bringing the whole third world here to satisfy the cheap labor lobby and the refugee for profit racketeteers like the catholic charities.
What happens if Trump reneges on his promise to remove 11 million people before he stands for reelection in 2020? Will his supporters tolerate failure on this issue?

No.

What if he doesn't renege, and it's already done and everything you claimed turned out to be wrong?

Will his detractors admit they were wrong and apologize to him and his supporters?

Probably not, but at least he's serious about securing our border and reforming our nightmare of an Immigration System. Clinton will only continue Hussein's disastrous immigration policies. It's the main reason why i'll be supporting Donald Trump for President.

or awhile he just stole Mittens plan which was to enforce the laws and then the 11 million would self deport. We have seen with those who won before and it never happens. Honestly, I don't see him doing much more then Hillary on the topic. It's an issue like guns are. That and race. Just used to fire up the base
That's the same conclusion I've come to; immigration is largely a red herring designed to distract the public's attention from the controlling role the billionaire class plays in US politics.

Flooding the labor market with cheap Third World Labor reduces cost, ie wages.

That is a Fundamental Law of Economics.

Stagnant wages is obviously a valid issue for American voters.

Then who are you arguing with since no one said it would solve the problem of people overstaying visas? It solves the problem of people running across the border. It also reduces the ability of trafficers to bring in drugs and other contraband like illegal weapons. I think drugs should be legal, but that is in part to stop drug cartels, not fund them.

BTW, you also just demonstrated my point, "I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem."

It won’t stop the leading cause of illegal immigration…thanks for admitting it.

Care to go for double or nothing about who is going to be paying for the wall now?

I thought you said you are for the wall, but you keep arguing

1) It won't fix a problem no one said it would

2) You click "funny" on my point that we'll use electronic survellance

3) You keep arguing with people who are for the wall about the wall

What does you being for the wall mean to you exactly? Is there any level it means you're for the wall?

And I think the US should pay for our own security. I think trying to make Mexico pay for it is ridiculous

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Now of course, he doesn’t say it will stop illegal immigration in the same way GWB never said Sadam was behind 9/11. Anyone with 2 brain cells knew GWB was implying it and anyone with the same 2 brain cells knows that Drumpf is implying it when he writes on his website: “Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States.”.

I think we need the wall to keep out payloads of drugs and weaponry…much easier for one guy to cross than a convoy of trucks a vehicle. Most of the illegal immigration comes from people we let into the nation who don’t leave when they were supposed to. You may recall 9/11/01 was carried out by folks who did just that. But don’t let that stop the scape-goating; that nanny or gardener may be in a sleeper cell!!!!

2). I thought it was funny

3). I argue with Drumpf supporters who parrot the same bullshit as their Messiah.

If you think it’s ridiculous…gee whiz, you spend a lot of time signaling me out to argue with someone who agrees with you.

What is "funny" about saying we'll have electronic in addition to human surveillance?

How is responding to the posters in the thread singling you out? I've responded to you 2 or 3 times. Persecution complex?

And you keep arguing against the wall you say you are for and arguing that it won't solve a problem no one said it would. Why would I not address that when you argue against the wall then say you're for it?

We have it already in most areas. Does nothing.

You ever take finger-boy to task on whether this silly wall will stop immigration on the scale he thinks or how easy he thinks rounding up 11 million people will be?

Of course not.

'Drumpf' sounds kind of lame. Try 'Dumbf' (the 'uck' being silent), the progressive intelligencia will love it.

Y'all are a little slow on the marketing front.

If I recall, Drumpf was his actual name but someone changed it for marketing purposes or something.

As I recall, you're a lying POS douche bag. Your posts aren't worth a substantive response. If they aren't outright lies, they are idiotic.

Can't debate, then call names. IT WORKS FOR DONNIE!

64684438.jpg

Please look up the definition of Demagogue and see how well it describes Donnie. They should have a picture of him next to the definition.

:lmao:

Wow, from you ...

Itis a fact that Trump has promised and made conflicting statements to different groups. He will say whatever it takes to win over the group he is addressing. He fits the definition perfectly.

Actually, that isn't what demagoguery means You may want to actually look it up. You on the other hand make irrational, exaggerated attacks on Republicans while letting your own side off for doing the same things. That actually is demagoguery

Demagogue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A demagogue/ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ (from Greek dēmagōgos, dēmos ‘the people’ + agōgos ‘leading’)[1] according to Webster's Universal College Dictionary is a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power by arousing people's emotions and prejudices.

This is exactly what Donnie is doing. he is playing on emotions and fears.

And what exactly are you leftists doing with your constant Hitler smears? Do you think that is Civil Debate on the Issues?

LOL!!!!!

Then who are you arguing with since no one said it would solve the problem of people overstaying visas? It solves the problem of people running across the border. It also reduces the ability of trafficers to bring in drugs and other contraband like illegal weapons. I think drugs should be legal, but that is in part to stop drug cartels, not fund them.

BTW, you also just demonstrated my point, "I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem."

Care to go for double or nothing about who is going to be paying for the wall now?

What does you being for the wall mean to you exactly? Is there any level it means you're for the wall?

And I think the US should pay for our own security. I think trying to make Mexico pay for it is ridiculous

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Now of course, he doesn’t say it will stop illegal immigration in the same way GWB never said Sadam was behind 9/11. Anyone with 2 brain cells knew GWB was implying it and anyone with the same 2 brain cells knows that Drumpf is implying it when he writes on his website: “Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States.”.

I think we need the wall to keep out payloads of drugs and weaponry…much easier for one guy to cross than a convoy of trucks a vehicle. Most of the illegal immigration comes from people we let into the nation who don’t leave when they were supposed to. You may recall 9/11/01 was carried out by folks who did just that. But don’t let that stop the scape-goating; that nanny or gardener may be in a sleeper cell!!!!

3). I argue with Drumpf supporters who parrot the same bullshit as their Messiah.

If you think it’s ridiculous…gee whiz, you spend a lot of time signaling me out to argue with someone who agrees with you.

What is "funny" about saying we'll have electronic in addition to human surveillance?

How is responding to the posters in the thread singling you out? I've responded to you 2 or 3 times. Persecution complex?

And you keep arguing against the wall you say you are for and arguing that it won't solve a problem no one said it would. Why would I not address that when you argue against the wall then say you're for it?

You ever take finger-boy to task on whether this silly wall will stop immigration on the scale he thinks or how easy he thinks rounding up 11 million people will be?

Of course not.

I haven't seen him say what you are saying he said. Can you direct me to a post you think he said that?

I think it'll make a big difference, I think in no way it will solve the problem by itself. He kept thanking me when I said that to you, doesn't support your assertion he thinks it's all we need is a wall. That's a piece of the solution though

Correll is unhappy. He has name called, slurred, used vulgarities and profanities, and now his panties are in wad because he can't handle what he dishes.

This will be a fact of life for you from this moment on here. Whatever you do from this moment on that matches the above, you will get it ten fold.

Have a nice day. :)

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Of course not.

What is really hilarious, Candy, is that we already have motion detectors in the AZ desert, and heat sensing drones flying out of Tucson to the border at night. Yet, a few weeks ago, 12 of them came across the border in a closed panel truck through the Nogales checkpoint. They were apprehended when the overloaded tires blew out on I-19 and it rolled over....

but, a fence will take care of that....

Forum List

Back