Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

What happens if Trump reneges on his promise to remove 11 million people before he stands for reelection in 2020? Will his supporters tolerate failure on this issue?
As long as he made major strides in permanently fixing the problem of illegal immigration, regardless of what those solutions are, he'll be fine.

Let's not forget that all solutions involve Congress and about half of Congress are Democrats so he always has the option of doing what President Obama does: scapegoating the opposition and blaming his predecessor.

Correll is unhappy. He has name called, slurred, used vulgarities and profanities, and now his panties are in wad because he can't handle what he dishes.

This will be a fact of life for you from this moment on here. Whatever you do from this moment on that matches the above, you will get it ten fold.

Have a nice day. :)

The, no, ONE of the problems with you, is that you operate under the belief system that calling me names is appropriate if you assume that they are true, despite the complete lack any supporting evidence.

And then you are incapable of understanding that, as I don't share your assumptions, that I will consider your insults to be personal attacks, as they are, and respond accordingly.

Your odd belief system results is a situation where you expect to be free to call me the most vile names, while you expect me to just politely take it and not respond in kind.

In that, you are completely delusional.

And very, very rude.

It won’t stop the leading cause of illegal immigration…thanks for admitting it.

Care to go for double or nothing about who is going to be paying for the wall now?

I thought you said you are for the wall, but you keep arguing

1) It won't fix a problem no one said it would

2) You click "funny" on my point that we'll use electronic survellance

3) You keep arguing with people who are for the wall about the wall

What does you being for the wall mean to you exactly? Is there any level it means you're for the wall?

And I think the US should pay for our own security. I think trying to make Mexico pay for it is ridiculous

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Now of course, he doesn’t say it will stop illegal immigration in the same way GWB never said Sadam was behind 9/11. Anyone with 2 brain cells knew GWB was implying it and anyone with the same 2 brain cells knows that Drumpf is implying it when he writes on his website: “Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States.”.

I think we need the wall to keep out payloads of drugs and weaponry…much easier for one guy to cross than a convoy of trucks a vehicle. Most of the illegal immigration comes from people we let into the nation who don’t leave when they were supposed to. You may recall 9/11/01 was carried out by folks who did just that. But don’t let that stop the scape-goating; that nanny or gardener may be in a sleeper cell!!!!

2). I thought it was funny

3). I argue with Drumpf supporters who parrot the same bullshit as their Messiah.

If you think it’s ridiculous…gee whiz, you spend a lot of time signaling me out to argue with someone who agrees with you.

What is "funny" about saying we'll have electronic in addition to human surveillance?

How is responding to the posters in the thread singling you out? I've responded to you 2 or 3 times. Persecution complex?

And you keep arguing against the wall you say you are for and arguing that it won't solve a problem no one said it would. Why would I not address that when you argue against the wall then say you're for it?

We have it already in most areas. Does nothing.

You ever take finger-boy to task on whether this silly wall will stop immigration on the scale he thinks or how easy he thinks rounding up 11 million people will be?

Of course not.

What is really hilarious, Candy, is that we already have motion detectors in the AZ desert, and heat sensing drones flying out of Tucson to the border at night. Yet, a few weeks ago, 12 of them came across the border in a closed panel truck through the Nogales checkpoint. They were apprehended when the overloaded tires blew out on I-19 and it rolled over....

but, a fence will take care of that....

Link to where anyone said the Wall would stop people from sneaking though checkpoints.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Correll is unhappy. He has name called, slurred, used vulgarities and profanities, and now his panties are in wad because he can't handle what he dishes.

This will be a fact of life for you from this moment on here. Whatever you do from this moment on that matches the above, you will get it ten fold.

The, no, ONE of the problems with you, is that you operate under the belief system that calling me names is appropriate if you assume that they are true, despite the complete lack any supporting evidence.

And then you are incapable of understanding that, as I don't share your assumptions, that I will consider your insults to be personal attacks, as they are, and respond accordingly.

Your odd belief system results is a situation where you expect to be free to call me the most vile names, while you expect me to just politely take it and not respond in kind.

And very, very rude.
I have no trouble handling you when you go nasty.

So, don't go nasty,

What happens if Trump reneges on his promise to remove 11 million people before he stands for reelection in 2020? Will his supporters tolerate failure on this issue?
As long as he made major strides in permanently fixing the problem of illegal immigration, regardless of what those solutions are, he'll be fine.

Let's not forget that all solutions involve Congress and about half of Congress are Democrats so he always has the option of doing what President Obama does: scapegoating the opposition and blaming his predecessor.

...and this, ladies and gentlemen, is Trump's fall back position! He was going to seal the borders, but the democrats didn't let him do it!!!! Coming soon to a theater near you!

What does you being for the wall mean to you exactly? Is there any level it means you're for the wall?

And I think the US should pay for our own security. I think trying to make Mexico pay for it is ridiculous

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Now of course, he doesn’t say it will stop illegal immigration in the same way GWB never said Sadam was behind 9/11. Anyone with 2 brain cells knew GWB was implying it and anyone with the same 2 brain cells knows that Drumpf is implying it when he writes on his website: “Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States.”.

I think we need the wall to keep out payloads of drugs and weaponry…much easier for one guy to cross than a convoy of trucks a vehicle. Most of the illegal immigration comes from people we let into the nation who don’t leave when they were supposed to. You may recall 9/11/01 was carried out by folks who did just that. But don’t let that stop the scape-goating; that nanny or gardener may be in a sleeper cell!!!!

3). I argue with Drumpf supporters who parrot the same bullshit as their Messiah.

If you think it’s ridiculous…gee whiz, you spend a lot of time signaling me out to argue with someone who agrees with you.

What is "funny" about saying we'll have electronic in addition to human surveillance?

How is responding to the posters in the thread singling you out? I've responded to you 2 or 3 times. Persecution complex?

And you keep arguing against the wall you say you are for and arguing that it won't solve a problem no one said it would. Why would I not address that when you argue against the wall then say you're for it?

You ever take finger-boy to task on whether this silly wall will stop immigration on the scale he thinks or how easy he thinks rounding up 11 million people will be?

Of course not.

What is really hilarious, Candy, is that we already have motion detectors in the AZ desert, and heat sensing drones flying out of Tucson to the border at night. Yet, a few weeks ago, 12 of them came across the border in a closed panel truck through the Nogales checkpoint. They were apprehended when the overloaded tires blew out on I-19 and it rolled over....but, a fence will take care of that....
Link to where anyone said the Wall would stop people from sneaking though checkpoints.
Then no need for a Wall if it won't work.

"Flowing across the border by millions?"

I have my answer, Kaz. You have never been to the Mexican border.

If we have 11 million illegals, and according to you half came over the border, then "flowing across the border by the millions" is completely accurate.

30 million illegals is a more realistic figure. They've been claiming 11 million illegals for the last 15 years.

Yeah I'm pretty doubtful of that 11 million too.
of course you are, the more ghost illegals the stronger you delusion becomes.
classic crapspiracy stuff.
11 million
The estimated number of undocumented immigrants (UI) in the United States today. That’s an increase of roughly one third since 2000, when there were 8.5 million UIs, according to the Center for American Progress.

Percentage of UIs who have been living in the U.S. for 7 years or longer.

Number of UIs apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol agents in fiscal year 2011, the majority of whom were seeking employment in the U.S.

Estimated percentage of UIs who are from Mexico and Latin America.

Percentage of UIs from Asia.

Percentage of UIs from Europe, Canada, Africa and other countries.

$11.2 billion
Amount that UIs paid in taxes in 2010, according to the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy. About half of all illegal immigrants pay some form of federal taxes.

$4.2 billion
Amount the federal government paid to individuals with children in 2005 whose tax bills dip below zero. The Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) is heavily claimed by UIs, according to Factcheck.org.

$4.3 billion
Annual estimated cost of taxpayer-provided health care for uninsured UIs, as of 2010, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. About half of that goes to people with incomes below 133 percent of poverty.

$2.6 trillion
An estimate of costs that could result from putting roughly 10 million adult illegal immigrants on a guaranteed pathway to citizenship, made in 2007 by the Heritage Foundation.

$48.6 billion
The estimated cost to taxpayers of covering 3.1 million amnestied immigrants during the budget period 2014-2019, in which Medicaid expansion takes effect, according to the same source.

$40 billion
The annual cost of educating illegals and their offspring in this country, according to the Center for Immigration Studies.

$1.5 trillion
The amount that would be added to this country’s cumulative GDP over 10 years with a comprehensive immigration reform plan that includes legalization for all UIs currently living in the U.S., according to the Center for American Progress.

$4.5 billion to $5.4 billion
The amount of additional net tax revenue that would accrue to the federal government over 3 years if all current undocumented immigrants were legalized.

$23,482
The current cost of apprehending, detaining, processing, and transporting one individual in deportation proceedings.

The number of traditional “gateway” states where large populations of undocumented immigrants have settled: California, Florida, Illinois, New York and Texas.

1 million
Estimated number of immigrants deported under the Obama administration’s immigrant enforcement program, Secure Communities, which checks the status of immigrants booked into county jails in participating jurisdictions.

$329 billion
What passage of the DREAM Act would add to the U.S. economy, according to the Center for American Progress.

40 million
The approximate number of today’s foreign-born population of the U.S., which has tripled in the past four decades to reach roughly 13 percent of the total population.

21 Surprising Facts About Illegal Immigration
72547a78324664444f2b514144467a36

you

Like i said, you’re dumber than I tell people.

Wrong, moron, I didn't say that. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That's not surprising for an open borders douche bag like you.

- something they can easily do in a year.

"Can be done in a year" and "will be done in a year" are two different things, moron. You would know that if you weren't such an open borders douche bags who's only interested in making excuses for doing nothing.

You’re arguing with yourself (as you have both said “will” as well as “could”. Perhaps I should buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself, eh fuckstick?

My God, you are so stupid.

I "can" poke myself in the eye.

That doesn't mean I "will" poke myself in the eye.
that does not explain why you do it constantly.

And very, very rude.
I have no trouble handling you when you go nasty.

So, don't go nasty,

YOur refusal to face that fact that you are the nasty one here, is just another aspect of you being a jerk.

YOu are the one that went nasty, with repeated dick sucking references.

That I politely asked you to cease.

And you continued.

So I called you, correctly, a homophobic asshole.

The WALL will stop the illegals from returning.
The serious crackdown on business who use illegal labor will mean a lot of self-deportation.
The problem with a physical wall, besides the Patton quote regarding fixed fortifications, is that people will just go around it by boat or enter the US legally, but stay illegally:

Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the U.S. after their visas expired
In January 2003, INS released an updated report that said 33 percent of the illegal immigrant population in 2000 had entered the country legally. A 2004 report from the General Accounting Office, based on 2000 data, gave estimates on visa overstays ranging from 27 percent to 31 percent to 57 percent.

Agreed 100% on cracking down on those who profit from illegal immigration. That is a much more viable solution since putting a handful in prison and confiscating their businesses will persuade the majority of other business owners to change their illegal habits.

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man"
-- General George S. Patton​

Illegals are not equipped with tanks and artillery, so your quote is irrelevant. The problem of the ones getting here legally is not an issue since the U.S. already issues the number of visas it is legally allowed to issue. We can fix that problem #1) by cutting down on the number of visas, and #2) by implementing a system that keeps track of people here on visas.

And as Visa over stay-ers won't be able to pass e-verify, they will not be getting jobs.

Well, since E-verify has been the law here is AZ for a couple of years or more, I guess that means that Easy is right!. There can not possibly be any illegal aliens in AZ!
speaking of e verify it has not even put a dent in the guys in home depot parking lot..

So, don't go nasty,

YOur refusal to face that fact that you are the nasty one here, is just another aspect of you being a jerk.

And you continued.

Don't go nasty and you will be fine, you silly little racist and ageist and sexist and homophobe. You are a nasty little sucker.

All you have to do is be polite, which is so hard for an untrained far righty. :lol:

It won’t stop the leading cause of illegal immigration…thanks for admitting it.

Care to go for double or nothing about who is going to be paying for the wall now?

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Of course not.

What is really hilarious, Candy, is that we already have motion detectors in the AZ desert, and heat sensing drones flying out of Tucson to the border at night. Yet, a few weeks ago, 12 of them came across the border in a closed panel truck through the Nogales checkpoint. They were apprehended when the overloaded tires blew out on I-19 and it rolled over....

What said the fence will take care of that? I didn't know any humans could suck their own balls like dogs can

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Of course not.

What is really hilarious, Candy, is that we already have motion detectors in the AZ desert, and heat sensing drones flying out of Tucson to the border at night. Yet, a few weeks ago, 12 of them came across the border in a closed panel truck through the Nogales checkpoint. They were apprehended when the overloaded tires blew out on I-19 and it rolled over....but, a fence will take care of that....

Just because a Wall does not address the issue of sneaking though checkpoints, does not mean the Wall does not work.

YOur dishonesty reveals that you know that you are wrong.

Otherwise you would not think that you needed to lie.

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Of course not.

Either the wall stops every illegal or it's not worth building, that's the mind numbing idiot that vandal is

Of course not.

Just because a Wall does not address the issue of sneaking though checkpoints, does not mean the Wall does not work. YOur dishonesty reveals that you know that you are wrong. Otherwise you would not think that you needed to lie.
You are the great liar, unless you really do believe that Trump will build a wall and there will be mass deportations. If you do, then you are one of the biggest idiots on the Board.

1). Drumpf says it will:
Pay for the Wall

Of course not.

Again with the idiot Democrat position that we get one solution which solves every problem or it "won't work." You're not a bright guy, Jake. No wonder you only got jobs through nepotism.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

Hey, Drumpf—small government conserve-hate-ice that he is—said he will triple the number of jack booted thugs. They will have to have something to do….patrolling a useless wall in Lordsburg NM is probably ample reward for them….

Meanwhile a 737 from Mazatlan flies overhead with 130 passengers; 10 of which will overstay their visas. But our precious wall will still keep out bad guys.

I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem.

A standard you meet for your own proposals never

Hey, I’m all for the wall as I’ve said numerous times. I’m just not delusional enough to think it will stop illegal immigration which most often happens by persons overstaying their visa.

Since we’re hiring 10,000 new jackbooted thugs for the round-up, and apparently we’re going to put these people in camps according to another RWNJ to await “processing”, for new persons coming in…do you recommend we make them wear a garment like the Star of David or something so we can identify them before the next round of round ups start?

YOur characterization of American Law Enforcement as "Jack Booted Thugs" is uncalled for and unsupported.

YOu are a left wing nut job.
Origins: A month after the 19 April 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City which killed 168 people and injured 680 more, the Wilmington Star-News noted of the National Rifle Association (NRA) that:
The explosion brought out the best in many Americans. It brought out the worst traits in the NRA, especially its hotheaded hype.

The most ill-timed screed was an NRA fund-raising letter slamming federal agents as "armed terrorists dressed in Ninja black ... jack-booted thugs armed to the teeth who break down doors, open fire with automatic weapons and kill law-abiding citizens."

Even on TV shows a week after the Oklahoma blast, NRA executive veep Wayne LaPierre wouldn't disavow the slurs.

That rabid zealotry is losing the gun lobby its clout and friends in high places — and could self-destruct the NRA with inner feuds.

The most prominent defector is George Bush, so furious that in effect he ripped up this NRA membership card.

What steamed Mr. Bush was NRA President Tom Washington's calling the 1993 Waco, Texas, raid an example of "black-suited, masked, massively armed mobs of screaming, swearing agents invading homes of innocents."

The former president, who knew an agent slain at Waco and another in Oklahoma City, flared: "Your broadside deeply offends my sense of honor and decency ..."

In a protest over statements made by NRA officials following the February 1993 Waco siege and the Oklahoma City bombing, particularly a March 1993 fund-raising letter (sent out over NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's signature) which referred to federal law enforcement agents as "jack-booted thugs" who wear "Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms" and "attack law abiding citizens," former president George H.W. Bush submitted a letter dated 3 May 1995 to the NRA, resigning his Life Membership in that organization:

TRUE: Letter of Resignation Sent by George Bush to National Rifle Association

So, don't go nasty,

And you continued.

Don't go nasty and you will be fine.

You seem to be claiming that your repeated dick sucking accusations were not nasty.

All anti Trumpers should tear down any fences they have around their properties to prove that walls and fences don't work. This also means the pelosis, clintons, and obama's white house, especially the white house. Tear down that wall.

Forum List

Back