Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,
There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.

Both acts are divisive, and both are peaceful ways to protest. As an American I am for both ways to protest. It is America and we have people using their freedom of expression to make political points.

Soldiers gave their lives and sacrificed for this right to protest.
I agree in theory about fans' right to protest the protest. I am very concerned that the President is spending his weekend thinking up ways to keep this at a full boil, knowing it is not good for the sport or the people. The people need to listen to each other. Stuff like this makes it too loud for anyone to actually hear. It's not good, imo. It's not that I don't agree with the fans' rights, but I'm really worried/disgusted that the President is a cheerleader for the anti-protesters.

You do know Trump was a major investor in the USFL, no?

Crazy Pence didn't miss anything. The Colts won 23-16 in a snoozefest.

This was a story that Trump and Pence did on purpose. Pence went to a game that he KNEW players would kneel, just so he could leave and spin into something more. Fuck him and Trump. They are trolls. They literally just did a real life troll on the American public to create even more fuel to the fire of dividing our country.

I really don't understand how people can continue to support these guys.

They are doing exactly what the players are doing...protesting, it’s all good. This is what makes America great, at least the oppressed players make a lot more than the VP.

This was a story that Trump and Pence did on purpose. Pence went to a game that he KNEW players would kneel, just so he could leave and spin into something more. Fuck him and Trump. They are trolls. They literally just did a real life troll on the American public to create even more fuel to the fire of dividing our country.

They are doing exactly what the players are doing...protesting, it’s all good. This is what makes America great, at least the oppressed players make a lot more than the VP.

It's not the same. I just pointed out why.

I have been saying since November, "Nah, he's not really dangerous, he's not really nuts." But he's escalating. With every outrageous act that earns him attention from the media and kudos from his base, it makes him feel more comfortable with pushing the envelope farther. He is President. This is not okay. There is stuff to actually think about rather than causing more division between black and white. Holy shit, Lewdog. He's beginning to give me the willies.

Bout time you finally saw the light! I'm amazed it's taken this long for you...
No, I have personal experience with what a flaming narcissist is like and a lot of the "mentally ill" stuff that people were arguing before doesn't stand up. The shrinks who early on saw the malevolent streak saw more than I did. I like to be sure before forming my opinions, is all.

Poor Pence, Daddy made him walkout on his hometown team.

Did Pence really not expect this?

Did he just show up to make a point by leaving?

Maybe, but I'm glad he did regardless.
I appreciate the candor.

Do you think he's going a little overboard in playing to the base? Is there a point where it would be good to lighten up on this stuff, or do you think he can avoid turning people off and win again?

I don’t see the point in Pence doing this, however it’s his right.

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,
There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.

Both acts are divisive, and both are peaceful ways to protest. As an American I am for both ways to protest. It is America and we have people using their freedom of expression to make political points.

I agree in theory about fans' right to protest the protest. I am very concerned that the President is spending his weekend thinking up ways to keep this at a full boil, knowing it is not good for the sport or the people. The people need to listen to each other. Stuff like this makes it too loud for anyone to actually hear. It's not good, imo. It's not that I don't agree with the fans' rights, but I'm really worried/disgusted that the President is a cheerleader for the anti-protesters.
You're "worried" that a POTUS thinks folks should stand when the anthem is played?

:lmao:

You're "worried" that a POTUS thinks folks should stand when the anthem is played?

:lmao:
Clearly she said that was not the only reason. pay attention.

Forum List

Back