Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

/—-
Way to go Pence. It's called honor and integrity, and STANDING up for them.

Vice President Mike Pence leaves Colts game over anthem 'disrespect'
I wonder what lobbyist paid for his ticket.
/——/ That’s all you got?

Well did he buy a ticket? It's obvious the whole
Thing was a set up for his dramatic exit .

Why? Cause pense supports police brutality.
You seriously think that Pence bought that ticket? :lol:
/——/ I don’t think any president or VP pays admission to any event, not Pence, not Obozo, not Biden nor Trump. Get a life will ya?

Then it's not really a big stament to leave now is it?

Other than promoting your support of government brutality of citizens .

This was a story that Trump and Pence did on purpose. Pence went to a game that he KNEW players would kneel, just so he could leave and spin into something more. Fuck him and Trump. They are trolls. They literally just did a real life troll on the American public to create even more fuel to the fire of dividing our country.

I really don't understand how people can continue to support these guys.

They are doing exactly what the players are doing...protesting, it’s all good. This is what makes America great, at least the oppressed players make a lot more than the VP.
Poor Pence, Daddy made him walkout on his hometown team.
Pence just retired himself. He just burned his own state. Nowhere to return to now.

Peyton is God

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,
There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.

Both acts are divisive, and both are peaceful ways to protest. As an American I am for both ways to protest. It is America and we have people using their freedom of expression to make political points.

Soldiers gave their lives and sacrificed for this right to protest.
I agree in theory about fans' right to protest the protest. I am very concerned that the President is spending his weekend thinking up ways to keep this at a full boil, knowing it is not good for the sport or the people. The people need to listen to each other. Stuff like this makes it too loud for anyone to actually hear. It's not good, imo. It's not that I don't agree with the fans' rights, but I'm really worried/disgusted that the President is a cheerleader for the anti-protesters.
You're "worried" that a POTUS thinks folks should stand when the anthem is played?

:lmao:
Clearly she said that was not the only reason. pay attention.
it's there in black and white, illiterate. Read, if you can.

It's damn funny what worries or disgusts her.

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?

They don’t but the NFL does, they want the players protesting conversation to die down and get the focus back on football. Pence screwed that up as we are back to talking about this and it will continue on into next on the sports shows. The NFL can’t be happy.

Great protest, just like the players not standing. It’s all good.
I thought Trump was a big buddy of one of the hotshot owners? He must know this is hurting them big time. There is something malevolent in this.

No, it’s just keeping the issue out front and it has worked. The Trump administration knows how to push the left’s buttons and he keeps on doing it, over and over again and the left continues to fall for it.

You would think the left would figure this out and just say nothing.

There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.

Both acts are divisive, and both are peaceful ways to protest. As an American I am for both ways to protest. It is America and we have people using their freedom of expression to make political points.

I agree in theory about fans' right to protest the protest. I am very concerned that the President is spending his weekend thinking up ways to keep this at a full boil, knowing it is not good for the sport or the people. The people need to listen to each other. Stuff like this makes it too loud for anyone to actually hear. It's not good, imo. It's not that I don't agree with the fans' rights, but I'm really worried/disgusted that the President is a cheerleader for the anti-protesters.
You're "worried" that a POTUS thinks folks should stand when the anthem is played?

No, you are wrong, as clearly her words show. You may be literate, but it's understanding simple ideas that eludes you.

Just face it, you're a cackling, petty, angry little person who has no good knowledge of or arguments for anything at all, so you invent little army men to knock over in order to feel less impotent.

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?

They don’t but the NFL does, they want the players protesting conversation to die down and get the focus back on football. Pence screwed that up as we are back to talking about this and it will continue on into next on the sports shows. The NFL can’t be happy.

Great protest, just like the players not standing. It’s all good.
I thought Trump was a big buddy of one of the hotshot owners? He must know this is hurting them big time. There is something malevolent in this.

No, it’s just keeping the issue out front and it has worked. The Trump administration knows how to push the left’s buttons and he keeps on doing it, over and over again and the left continues to fall for it.

You would think the left would figure this out and just say nothing.
"The Trump administration knows how to push the left’s buttons"

That has nothing to do with anything. he is pushing the buttons of his 30 million surrogate mommies, using their neuroses and fetishes to extract applause for himself, in order to feel good. period. nothing more. Get it right.

No, you are wrong, as clearly her words show. You may be literate, but it's understanding simple ideas that eludes you.

Just face it, you're a cackling, petty, angry little person who has no good knowledge of or arguments for anything at all, so you invent little army men to knock over in order to feel less impotent.
I'm "wrong" to laugh. And you call me angry.

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,

You're missing the point. Maybe you're doing it intentionally.

and trump's tweet cut Pence's legs out from under him, making Pence look even smaller. Instead of being a man of honor, he is now a slave

upload_2017-10-8_13-4-36.png

When the anthem is played in public, do you stand?

No genius, you were wrong to misrepresent her. As any 6 year old who can read would have gathered.

/——/ That’s all you got?

Take cover. Tweet storm coming tonight! Bigly.
/——/ I like hearing from my president unfiltered by CNN
But you do like hearing him filtered by Faux News Playboy, right?

No genius, you were wrong to misrepresent her. As any 6 year old who can read would have gathered.
I'm sorry I angered you so much by laughing at someone who is worried that a POTUS thinks folks should stand during the anthem. (I'm not really sorry, but your anger is going to kill you. I care that much.) What a miserable life you lead

Oh, someone should just tell poor, dense Mike that one of the players was kneeling to protest abortion and gays. Then he could stay and enjoy the game.

So it’s okay for a person to kneel and it’s not okay for a person to leave the game as a response to the protest?
It is not OK for the Vice President of the United States to diss a white football hero of his home state, correct.

Peyton Manning Ring of Honor Ceremony

He has a right to peacefully protest however he wants. We have the right to respond to the protest. It’s all good. It’s called America and Trump is getting his way by everyone focusing on this issue.

I'm sorry I angered you so much by laughing at someone who is worried that a POTUS thinks folks should stand during the anthem. (I'm not really sorry, but your anger is going to kill you. I care that much.) What a miserable life you lead
You didn't anger me... I just pointed out your simpleton's error of misrepresenting her. i don't care what you cackle at, cackle away.

Oh, someone should just tell poor, dense Mike that one of the players was kneeling to protest abortion and gays. Then he could stay and enjoy the game.

So it’s okay for a person to kneel and it’s not okay for a person to leave the game as a response to the protest?
It is not OK for the Vice President of the United States to diss a white football hero of his home state, correct.

Peyton Manning Ring of Honor Ceremony

He has a right to peacefully protest however he wants. We have the right to respond to the protest. It’s all good. It’s called America and Trump is getting his way by everyone focusing on this issue.
That's exactly the point. WHY is he refocusing all our attention on this particular issue? That's the problem.

When the anthem is played in public, do you stand?
Another miss.

/—-

/——/ That’s all you got?

You seriously think that Pence bought that ticket? :lol:
/——/ I don’t think any president or VP pays admission to any event, not Pence, not Obozo, not Biden nor Trump. Get a life will ya?
So then, what's the big deal about him leaving besides just some fake trumpanzee drama?

Forum List

Back