Crazy Vegan Mother

Sure they are. The definition of vegan is not the definition of herbivore. Herbivore is a trait that determines diet, jaw size, stomach makeup, etc. Veganism is choice that goes against biology. Choosing to feed your child animal milk is hypocritical if one is claiming their child must be a vegan.
Absurd.
Bullshit.
Yes it is bullshit.

And once again I have to ask

Why do you people care if another person doesn't want to eat animal products or wants to breast feed?

It's none of your business.

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that her child was starving to death! DUH! Do you need to be hit over the head with a hammer in order to get the point?
Starving to death??

Really?

I doubt that.

The child had lost 10% of his body weight. THAT is starving to death, you tard.

Sure they are. The definition of vegan is not the definition of herbivore. Herbivore is a trait that determines diet, jaw size, stomach makeup, etc. Veganism is choice that goes against biology. Choosing to feed your child animal milk is hypocritical if one is claiming their child must be a vegan.
Absurd.
Bullshit.
Yes it is bullshit.

Why do you people care if another person doesn't want to eat animal products or wants to breast feed?

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that her child was starving to death! DUH! Do you need to be hit over the head with a hammer in order to get the point?
Starving to death??

Really?

I doubt that.

This isn't about being anti-breastfeeding, you stupid fuck.

From what I gather this kid is still breast feeding.

So if she only wants to feed her kid with breast milk isn't that her choice?

Besides I thought that breast feeding is the better way isn't that the meme these days?
It is if your milk is worth a damn. Because of her crazy veganism it isn't. That aside the fact she refused to get the kid medical treatment makes her an unfit mother.
Your opinion.

People have been having kids for millions of years even during times where the mother's body was depleted and malnourished. Yet we seem to have survived.

For all we know this kid would have been just fine

Good grief, what an idiotic comment.

There was nothing in that article that even mentioned the kid's life was in danger. He was a little dehydrated and needed some more calories.

You don't know if the soy formula would have solved the problem you just assume it wouldn't.

Yes it is bullshit.

Starving to death??

Really?

I doubt that.

Hey you said the kid was starving to death not me.

BTW he wasn't.

Bullshit.
Yes it is bullshit.

Starving to death??

Really?

I doubt that.

BTW he wasn't.

The DOCTOR said he was. What now?

Besides I thought that breast feeding is the better way isn't that the meme these days?
It is if your milk is worth a damn. Because of her crazy veganism it isn't. That aside the fact she refused to get the kid medical treatment makes her an unfit mother.
Your opinion.

People have been having kids for millions of years even during times where the mother's body was depleted and malnourished. Yet we seem to have survived.

There was nothing in that article that even mentioned the kid's life was in danger. He was a little dehydrated and needed some more calories.

You don't know if the soy formula would have solved the problem you just assume it wouldn't.

And obviously, you are an ignoramus. If a baby who weighs 14 pounds loses 10% of his body weight . . . that's starvation.

Yes it is bullshit.

Starving to death??

Really?

I doubt that.

BTW he wasn't.

The DOCTOR said he was. What now?
Really?

Where in that article does it say "starving to death"?

1. Failure to thrive refers to children whose current weight or rate of weight gain is much lower than that of other children of similar age and gender. Failure to thrive may be caused by medical problems or factors in the child's environment, such as abuse or neglect.

Your opinion.

Do you understand that the smaller the person, the less tolerance they have for dehydration and weight loss?

Infants or children who fail to thrive have a height, weight, and head circumference that do not match standard growth charts. The person's weight falls lower than 3rd percentile (as outlined in standard growth charts) or 20% below the ideal weight for their height. Growing may have slowed or stopped after a previously established growth curve.

The following are delayed or slow to develop:

• Physical skills such as rolling over, sitting, standing and walking
  • Mental and social skills
  • Secondary sexual characteristics (delayed in adolescents)

1. Failure to thrive refers to children whose current weight or rate of weight gain is much lower than that of other children of similar age and gender. Failure to thrive may be caused by medical problems or factors in the child's environment, such as abuse or neglect.
Where in the article was "failure to thrive" mentioned?

Your opinion.

Do you understand that the smaller the person, the less tolerance they have for dehydration and weight loss?

And do you know if the formula the mother chose to use would not have solved the problem?

No you don't.

That's what that is. You aren't very smart, are you? :lol:

Also, she had only had the baby for 12 days, and he had lost 10% of his body weight and was sick. She was instructed to take him to the hospital, but she refused.

Your opinion.

He or she is dumber than a stump apparently. Trying to defend breastfeeding but poster comes across as a complete moron.

Your opinion.

And do you know if the formula the mother chose to use would not have solved the problem?

No you don't.

The baby was diagnosed by a DOCTOR as being malnourished. He prescribed a treatment to heal the baby, and the mother refused.

Also, she had only had the baby for 12 days, and he had lost 10% of his body weight and was sick. She was instructed to take him to the hospital, but she refused.
How many other diagnoses do you want to make up here?

None of that was mentioned in the article. You do not know how severely the kid was dehydrated. And newborns weight can fluctuate. For all you know the kid had a cold and would have been just fine

Your opinion.

No you don't.

Not all women can breastfeed. PLENTY of women do not produce enough milk to feed their children.

How many other diagnoses do you want to make up here?

None of that was mentioned in the article. You do not know how severely the kid was dehydrated. And newborns weight can fluctuate. For all you know the kid had a cold and would have been just fine

All of it is mentioned in the article I posted, as well as other articles on the topic. Sorry, I can't help stupid.

Your opinion.

He or she is dumber than a stump apparently. Trying to defend breastfeeding but poster comes across as a complete moron.
I am not defending breast feeding you moron.

Nor am I condemning it

Maybe that's too confusing for you.

Your opinion.

No you don't.

I don't have to know. She should have asked the doctor.

Forum List

Back