Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Doesen't really make any difference what poll you look at Obama going down in flames

Ronald Reagan fell under 50% in the first quarter of 82 and stayed there until early 84.

President Mondale often attributed that to his win in 84. :lol:

Doesen't really make any difference what poll you look at Obama going down in flames

Ronald Reagan fell under 50% in the first quarter of 82 and stayed there until early 84.

And I remember this guy named Clinton who, despite taking a hit in his approval ratings early on, finished two terms and was pretty popular at the end.

Wow! The strongly approve is below 30% which means it's gone below the Mendoza line into the base of the Democratic party. If this was year 3 of his term, that might be expected. He's not even into the meat of his third quarter yet.

The thin coat of paint has worn off. Does anyone have a comparitor of how other presidents have done in their first year at this point? He's been exposed as a very high caliber debater who really does not know much about anything that's not in the script.

Oh well, I'll just sit back and wait for the Stimulus Package to kick in.

an uninformed populace would vote themselves into slavery, a wise man once said

They already have. Just how many Americans are slaves to the promise of government entitlement......having existed just below or right at the poverty level for the last 5 decades? The powers that be do not want that demography of peoples to have access to upward mobility in society. They are a guaranteed block of DNC voters....some even Vote directly against their faith...as they vote for the entitlement of the FLESH for a group of peoples that support Abortion, euthanasia, same sex marriage,etc....all contrary to their supposed faith, simply for the entitlement of being held static at the threshold of poverty. Once there there was mandatory work or school programs that came with government assistance....now, money, housing, phones, autos, health insurance...food are simply given without pre-conditions....TO PURCHASE THE GUARANTEED VOTER BLOCK. The politician is not concerned about the people......but the power that comes by controlling the purse string of WE THE PEOPLES money....often time directly in contradiction to the Constitution of the United States of America. That's why you hear the constant grinding and gnashing of teeth from the left when Taxes are used to SUPPORT NATIONAL DEFENSE instead of entitlement welfare....there are so many peoples out there to be bought and paid for by the tax coffers of WE THE PEOPLE. Now we are even IMPORTING POVERTY for the POWER OF THE VOTE.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/SR9.cfm

Last edited:
Rassmussen always shows the lowest of all President Obama's approval rating polls. Like here:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

He's still looking good, a little fluctuation either way since January. Consistent, on track and in line with the American voter. :cool:

RCP average had him at 62 percent a few months ago, so he HAS slipped a little bit.

Obama is at 55.8% RCP average. That is a significant slip for RCP.

Obama is becoming very vulnerable...

That's just about the same approval rating that Bush Jr. had, at this point in his presidency. Obama won't be "vulnerable" until there's an election that he could lose - and that's 3 years from now.

RCP average had him at 62 percent a few months ago, so he HAS slipped a little bit.

That's just about the same approval rating that Bush Jr. had, at this point in his presidency. Obama won't be "vulnerable" until there's an election that he could lose - and that's 3 years from now.
um, is comparing him to Bush really a GOOD thing?
i mean if that is your standard, you are setting it rather low

let's pray he doesn't follow Bush's lead. a 90 percent approval rating... well you know.

Definitely not comparing him to Bush. I'm just pointing out the meaninglessness of any polling done right now, in reference to some imaginary "trend". There's no such thing as a trend this far out from the next election.

And I remember this guy named Clinton who, despite taking a hit in his approval ratings early on, finished two terms and was pretty popular at the end.

What happened to Clinton's Dem. majority in Congress in the mid term elections?

That did suck, but Clinton kept on being POTUS for 6 more years while his popularity grew despite that . At least it was nice to see the GOoPers gnashing their teeth cuz I knew it pissed them off.

:D

Man poor obama, his numbers are still crashing

obama_index_august_24_2009.jpg

He has even dipped under 50% total approval now

obama_total_approval_august_24_2009.jpg

The american people are telling you something Mr President, I think the majority of us are telling you to cut the crap with you're giant govt program proposals and start getting down to dealing with the current issues that congress created for us all instead of giving them even more problems to create.

That did suck, but Clinton kept on being POTUS for 6 more years while his popularity grew despite that . At least it was nice to see the GOoPers gnashing their teeth cuz I knew it pissed them off.

:D

No not really, I wouldn't think having control of Congress is more important, policy-wise.

Forum List

Back