Darwin

The fools that play politics with a death dealing virus are now paying the price. Darwin

I believe they understood the risks, and made a personal decision, no different than drinking and driving then killing a family of five. Tragic and a bad decision but not a real issue apparently unless you're a media celeb and can be shamed. Here is a think about this. Gabby Petito went missing and was later found deceased and it's national and international news. but barely a peep about all the Young black and brown people being shot and murdered everyday in our Cities. rich White girl huge problem! 60 people shot and 9 killed in Chicago over a weekend No big deal. Apparently Woke "White Girls Matter" A lot more Just thinking out loud.

The fools that play politics with a death dealing virus are now paying the price. Darwin

Darwin not involved. Most of these jerk had already reproduced, instead of dying before they could reproduce.

Gabby Petito went missing and was later found deceased and it's national and international news. but barely a peep about all the Young black and brown people being shot and murdered everyday in our Cities. rich White girl huge problem! 60 people shot and 9 killed in Chicago over a weekend No big deal. Apparently Woke "White Girls Matter" A lot more Just thinking out loud.
Are you black, or a white tard? Where is your post about any of these ugly black victims you moan about? Do you have a thread on any of the many African children murdered by African scum? You just want to whine about those who actually want this girl's killer (Brian) brought to justice.

like the killers in Chicago who have many bastard babies before getting themselves killed?
Bingo. They reproduce another generation like themselves. reinforcing that the way they live, and what they tolerate as personal standards are the way to live and what should be tolerated in what they think is acceptable society.

I believe they understood the risks, and made a personal decision, no different than drinking and driving then killing a family of five. Tragic and a bad decision but not a real issue apparently unless you're a media celeb and can be shamed. Here is a think about this. Gabby Petito went missing and was later found deceased and it's national and international news. but barely a peep about all the Young black and brown people being shot and murdered everyday in our Cities. rich White girl huge problem! 60 people shot and 9 killed in Chicago over a weekend No big deal. Apparently Woke "White Girls Matter" A lot more Just thinking out loud.
You see virtually all whites cop killing blacks in the media but not white or black cops killing whites.

Are you black, or a white tard? Where is your post about any of these ugly black victims you moan about? Do you have a thread on any of the many African children murdered by African scum? You just want to whine about those who actually want this girl's killer (Brian) brought to justice.
What is the difference what Skin pigment I possess F-tard. Nobody seems to think it's a real problem Blacks killing blacks, or blacks killing whites. blacks killing Hispanics, Asians killing Asians I guess anybody can just kill anybody and the media really ju st turns a blind eye. I guess murder has become so common place it's really not News unless it can be used for ratings. So you "know" he killed her? You should contact the FBI immediately "Sherlock"

What is the difference what Skin pigment I possess F-tard
YOU made it about race. YOU are the one whining that there are no posts about dead ugly Africans but only pretty white girls.. So where is YOUR threatening? If you haven't produced one, STFU

YOU made it about race. YOU are the one whining that there are no posts about dead ugly Africans but only pretty white girls.. So where is YOUR threatening? If you haven't produced one, STFU
I love pushing the buttons of the really stupid does it matter if it's a pretty white girl or an ugly African ( some people in Africa Are not Black in case you didn't know) I'm discussing this with an illiterate F tard as well shame on me being dragged to your level of ignorance. " So where is YOUR threatening" WTF language is that professor?

You see virtually all whites cop killing blacks in the media but not white or black cops killing whites.
Gabby is a one off tragic event with one probable perp. 60 in a Chicago weekend is not unusual, accepted by the community there with little outcry even from the BLM A-holes, and involve 20 or 30 perp shooters that the community generally will not rat out to the police or aide them in locating.

( some people in Africa Are not Black in case you didn't know)
Like the Egyptians that blacks and tard whites use an example of black successes?

I'm waiting for your thread mourning the death of an ugly African at the hands of her psychotic boyfriend. Otherwise, stop tour whining

Some people get flu shots. Some don't. And no one makes villians out of those who choose not to get flu shots. No threads, no calls to mandate or isolate or berate. 646,000 people die of the flu yearly. And yet, no hysteria.
Interesting number you found. Statista had this, or were you talking about the world?
1632541117580.png

Still not getting how the 99% survivable virus can unhinge so many people. Pretty sad.
That's why the final part of his video, I was glad this guy mentioned the fact that some folks are pointing out the "Deep State," conspiracy angle.

What if they are knocking off folks that have a voice to reach millions? I mean, c'mon, this has a survivability rate of 99%, yet, now it's seven radio talk show hosts that not only were hospitalized, but are dead?

:ack-1:

What are the odds of that happening? :dunno:

If two or three died, O.K., that would be a big ass coincidence. But this many? With a disease that has this high of a survivability rate. . . considering what they do for a living?

I posted about this previously, it was ignored. Just talking about it feels. . . I don't know, dangerous.

I tell you what, if Nicki Minaj ends up dead? We will know that we are under assault by our own bureaucracy.

Some people get flu shots. Some don't. And no one makes villians out of those who choose not to get flu shots. No threads, no calls to mandate or isolate or berate. 646,000 people die of the flu yearly. And yet, no hysteria.
.o11.png

.o12.png

I should have clarified worldwide. Sorry.
No problem, but they say we have had 705,293 Americans die of Covid in the last year and nine months. Rounded off to two years, that's 352,464 Americans per year and the year ain't over yet.

Forum List

Back